Goverment can't always throw the kitchen sink at it......

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
When the pandemic started, government scared the shit out of people and shut almost everything down. As it looks now things could have stayed open if the message was for everyone to just wear a mask and watch your distance around others.

Since everything got shut down, government gave everyone money. My kids got 2700 a peace and they didn't even have a full time job or responsibility. They just got a gift. All that thrown away money to people that didn't need it has to be accounted for. A now we have high ass inflation all because of the kitchen sink approach.

When the pandemic started, government scared the shit out of people and shut almost everything down. As it looks now things could have stayed open if the message was for everyone to just wear a mask and watch your distance around others.

Since everything got shut down, government gave everyone money. My kids got 2700 a peace and they didn't even have a full time job or responsibility. They just got a gift. All that thrown away money to people that didn't need it has to be accounted for. A now we have high ass inflation all because of the kitchen sink approach.
Good thing they had peace over their piece of the pie or all hell would have broke lose.

Good thing they had peace over their piece of the pie or all hell would have broke lose.
Weather u know it or not, your response can be a example of throwing the kitchen sink at it. Since its having a tendency to over due something, u may be the type to correct someone's english in every situation. There's a time and a place and a message board really isn't the place especially when u have cell phones and small keyboards.

Then again u just may not have wanted to address my statement and decide to be sarcastic.

Democrats needed Trumps economy shut down or he was going to win by Reagan type numbers. That’s your reason for the panic and the lock downs. At its peak the king flu was never below a 98% survival rate. It was all politics from day one.

This was me.

stimulus01.jpg

That $1400 check added about $14,000 for each taxpayer to the national debt.

This was me.

stimulus01.jpg

That $1400 check added about $14,000 for each taxpayer to the national debt.
If the checks were honest they would have sent it as you the recipient and also the payer, a check from you to you. And then would have sent you four more checks to sign for you the payer to the government.

Forum List

Back