Government shut-down. Isn't it clear who is right and who is full of BS?

If Drumpf wants funding for the wall why doesnt he get it from Mexico like he promised?
I'm going to go out on a limb here and posit he was full of shit, and he's knows that by and large the american public is as well.
:dunno: in english this time?

Learn english.
Don’t worry what you wrote wasn’t English
You poor thing.

posit
verb
pos·it | \ˈpä-zət \
posited\ˈpä-zə-təd, ˈpäz-təd \; positing\ˈpä-zə-tiŋ, ˈpäz-tiŋ \
Definition of posit

transitive verb

1: to dispose or set firmly : FIX

2: to assume or affirm the existence of : POSTULATE

3: to propose as an explanation : SUGGEST

Trump wants funding for a wall. Everyone knows walls are effective, and those who don't are just taking the Democrat's word for it, meaning they're victims of pure BS.

A wall is say 5-10 billion, while illegals cost us over 50 billion ANNUALLY. You shouldn't need a finance degree to recognize which is the better option, bu t many progs agree it's a waste of money, because that's what they've been told.

So we end up in a quandary as progs position themselves politically against common sense. What do progs do when they can't defend themselves? I say, what do progs do when they can't defend themselves? WTF DO PROGS DO WHEN THEY CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES?

They pull the wild card that stands for race, women etc., and builds division they desire so they can cast blame. It's a primary prog function..............They pulled this race card straight from the mouth of the most powerful woman in the USA, being Nancy Pelosi Pepto-Bismol required. You see, a wall is now IMMORAL. So since walls are immoral, I'm sure I'm not alone wondering if progs can clue us in on what else is immoral, such as.........

A. Building walls. That's right, we have some walls already supported by Democrats. I suppose old walls are moral, but new ones are immoral.

B. Fence. Democrats want fences but no walls. Hmmmmm. Pretty please describe how fences are within the moral boundary (pardon pun) and walls are not.

C. Separating illegal children from their illegal parents, such as was done under the Obama admin.

D. Check points at the border on highways supported by Democrats.

E. Electronic surveillance supported by Democrats.

The Berlin Wall worked because the East Germans were willing to murder people.

is that what you are calling for?
nope just keeping them out of my country. why do you want them here so badly and saying fk you to your fellow countrypeople? are you a traitor?
First: It is not your country. Sorry.

I don't want anyone here, unless they are willing to contribute -- and fuck those Americans who whine while doing drugs and being bums on booze

traitor? :anj_stfu: you nitwit

:dunno::dunno:Are you saying the Mexican government is going to shoot their people trying to leave? Cause that's what the 1000 number you posted was about. leaving, not coming in. so you're claiming Mexico will shoot its people. funny shit. clueless as always.

not too bright are you?

didn't mention keeping people in or out -- I mention people trying to get over or around a wall.

try and pay attention, and stop jerking off so much to your own self-delusion of wittiness and intelligence

Walls? I've mentioned it before. East Berlin and West Berlin - The Berlin Wall. How did it work? The East Germans places land mines in some areas, and machine gun nests that mowed people down. Anyway, they had to kill people trying to get around the wall. Yet people kept trying and dying. Oh yeah, a wall by itself need murderers to keep the myth of the magic wall safe and secure.

:dunno::dunno:Are you saying the Mexican government is going to shoot their people trying to leave? Cause that's what the 1000 number you posted was about. leaving, not coming in. so you're claiming Mexico will shoot its people. funny shit. clueless as always.

not too bright are you?

didn't mention keeping people in or out -- I mention people trying to get over or around a wall.

try and pay attention, and stop jerking off so much to your own self-delusion of wittiness and intelligence

Walls? I've mentioned it before. East Berlin and West Berlin - The Berlin Wall. How did it work? The East Germans places land mines in some areas, and machine gun nests that mowed people down. Anyway, they had to kill people trying to get around the wall. Yet people kept trying and dying. Oh yeah, a wall by itself need murderers to keep the myth of the magic wall safe and secure.

Yes, you mention the Berlin wall. Big deal. There are hundreds of thousands of miles of walls, fences, and barriers all over the planet, with the express purpose of limiting access. They work, or people wouldn't keep building them

The lock on your house is easily breached as well. I bet you continue to lock your door at night.

Mark

The President can't shut down The Government.
I'll tell you what: I am proud to shut down the government" - DJT
well technically, the congress has it shut down. but why would you understand that? you have no concept of how the country functions.:auiqs.jpg:
Nope. Technically and in reality Drumpf has it shut down. He is the one that wont sign the spending bill so the budget can become law. :rolleyes:

Todays MSN poll shows that 51% blame the Democrats for the shutdown, while 44% blame Trump.

Perception is what counts.

Mark
really? what does it say two days from now?

LOL

imbecile

Yes, you mention the Berlin wall. Big deal. There are hundreds of thousands of miles of walls, fences, and barriers all over the planet, with the express purpose of limiting access. They work, or people wouldn't keep building them

The lock on your house is easily breached as well. I bet you continue to lock your door at night.

Mark
They work, or people wouldn't keep building them? Really? Do you have any clue about human nature? LOL

A home is not equivalent to a national border. Suggesting so is about as lame and silly as it gets. Stop regurgitating stupid nonsense .

Oh wait! Trump said .. he would get Mexico to build a great big beautiful wall with a great big beautiful door in it. Will he put a good lock on the door? LOL

The President can't shut down The Government.
well technically, the congress has it shut down. but why would you understand that? you have no concept of how the country functions.:auiqs.jpg:
Nope. Technically and in reality Drumpf has it shut down. He is the one that wont sign the spending bill so the budget can become law. :rolleyes:

Todays MSN poll shows that 51% blame the Democrats for the shutdown, while 44% blame Trump.

Mark

LOL

imbecile

Dems at 52%, Trump at 45%

A sample size of 400,000 is a good sized poll.

Mark

Mark
They work, or people wouldn't keep building them? Really? Do you have any clue about human nature? LOL

A home is not equivalent to a national border. Suggesting so is about as lame and silly as it gets. Stop regurgitating stupid nonsense .

Oh wait! Trump said .. he would get Mexico to build a great big beautiful wall with a great big beautiful door in it. Will he put a good lock on the door? LOL

Lol. You don't believe fences, walls and barricades work?

Wow.

Mark

Mark

LOL

imbecile

Dems at 52%, Trump at 45%

A sample size of 400,000 is a good sized poll.

Mark

not sure what happened while my borowser seemed -or my account here was being modded..

but Trump Has Lost Ground In The Shutdown Blame Game

Jan. 9, 2019, at 12:04 PM

Trump Has Lost Ground In The Shutdown Blame Game

not one selective poll:
More Americans blame Trump for the government shutdown

Percentage of respondents who most blame President Trump for the partial government shutdown

Wow.

Mark
On national borders they work with land mines and machine gun nests to kill people trying to get over or around them'

It is how one wants to claim they work that matters .. not what bumper sticker talking point imbeciles like you post ad nauseam

you avoid the realities

If Drumpf wants funding for the wall why doesnt he get it from Mexico like he promised?
I'm going to go out on a limb here and posit he was full of shit, and he's knows that by and large the american public is as well.
:dunno: in english this time?

Learn english.
Don’t worry what you wrote wasn’t English
neither is what you have written LOL

Wow.

Mark
On national borders they work with land mines and machine gun nests to kill people trying to get over or around them'

It is how one wants to claim they work that matters .. not what bumper sticker talking point imbeciles like you post ad nauseam

you avoid the realities

You...you mean thousands of people are being killed every year by people who guard borders? Do you have a link?

Mark

Wow.

Mark

you avoid the realities

You...you mean thousands of people are being killed every year by people who guard borders? Do you have a link?

Mark
national borders they work with land mines and machine gun nests to kill people trying to get over or around them'

so are you proposing the USA put in mine fields and use machine guns to murder asylum seekers and immigrants?

Wow.

Mark

you avoid the realities

Mark
national borders they work with land mines and machine gun nests to kill people trying to get over or around them'

so are you proposing the USA put in mine fields and use machine guns to murder asylum seekers and immigrants?

You can guard a border wall without killing. We just used tear gas and rubber bullets recently on the caravan.

Mark

Forum List

Back