Government shut-down. Isn't it clear who is right and who is full of BS?

Trump wants funding for a wall. Everyone knows walls are effective, and those who don't are just taking the Democrat's word for it, meaning they're victims of pure BS.

A wall is say 5-10 billion, while illegals cost us over 50 billion ANNUALLY. You shouldn't need a finance degree to recognize which is the better option, bu t many progs agree it's a waste of money, because that's what they've been told.

So we end up in a quandary as progs position themselves politically against common sense. What do progs do when they can't defend themselves? I say, what do progs do when they can't defend themselves? WTF DO PROGS DO WHEN THEY CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES?

They pull the wild card that stands for race, women etc., and builds division they desire so they can cast blame. It's a primary prog function..............They pulled this race card straight from the mouth of the most powerful woman in the USA, being Nancy Pelosi Pepto-Bismol required. You see, a wall is now IMMORAL. So since walls are immoral, I'm sure I'm not alone wondering if progs can clue us in on what else is immoral, such as.........

A. Building walls. That's right, we have some walls already supported by Democrats. I suppose old walls are moral, but new ones are immoral.

B. Fence. Democrats want fences but no walls. Hmmmmm. Pretty please describe how fences are within the moral boundary (pardon pun) and walls are not.

C. Separating illegal children from their illegal parents, such as was done under the Obama admin.

D. Check points at the border on highways supported by Democrats.

E. Electronic surveillance supported by Democrats.
C. Separating illegal children from their illegal parents, such as was done under the Obama admin.
No, the Obama administration didn't separate illegal children from their parents. They thought about it, but they knew better. At that time, the problem of families crossing the border was not as bad as it is now--it was more underage minors coming unaccompanied.
they did stick them in cages. trump got the blame for that one.
they did use tear gas as needed. trump got yelled at, obama a pass.
i'm also not sure what we did with the kids if we had to arrest anyone

"people who enter the united states without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated as those who enter the country legally"

c shurmer.

Ice, these leftist just can't be honest. I'll apologize all day long for shit I get wrong. these tools, nope, they just keep repeating like wash rinse repeat.

The fact is that the pictures they showed on MSM were from 2014, and these tools refuse to accept that. just like they can't accept trump won. so, i'm sorry, but the fking bottle neck is the left. Not the GOP

Left hate >>>>>>right hate

The cost of the wall is immaterial considering the vast amounts of money our government squanders.

I'll also note that as of now, no Federal employees have actually missed a paycheck. It's rather unseemly to see so much hyperventilation over people who are basically getting a FREE VACATION (as they will receive full backpay for time they didn't work) and who make far more than the average person paying taxes to fund their phoney baloney jobs.
That makes sense. The govt. wastes money so lets allow Trump to waste some more.
And Americans get murdered. So let's not build a wall so more Americans can get raped and murdered by illegal aliens - right?

Todays MSN poll shows that 51% blame the Democrats for the shutdown, while 44% blame Trump.

Perception is what counts.

Mark
So why didnt you link to the poll? :rolleyes:

Poll: Voters blame Trump, GOP for shutdown

"Nearly half of voters, 47 percent, say Trump is mostly to blame for the shutdown, the poll shows, while another 5 percent point the finger at congressional Republicans. But just a third, 33 percent, blame Democrats in Congress."
MSN.com is the homepage. Its about in the top middle of the page.

Mark
Nothing there. Please supply the link to the actual poll not their home page. For example here is a link to the story about Eric Reid.

NFL, NFLPA deny impropriety in Eric Reid PED testing

MSN.com is the page its on. There is no other link. Surely you know of MSN??

Mark
Not familiar with MSN but youre wrong. Every thing on the home page has its own link. Thats how the Hyper Text Transfer Protocol works. My background is in IT so I know these things. All you have to do is click on the poll and then copy the link that appears in your browser just like I did with the story about Eric Reid. :rolleyes:

When I click on the link, MSN.com is in my browser. Hard to believe that you have never heard of MSN if you are in IT.

Mark

The cost of the wall is immaterial considering the vast amounts of money our government squanders.

I'll also note that as of now, no Federal employees have actually missed a paycheck. It's rather unseemly to see so much hyperventilation over people who are basically getting a FREE VACATION (as they will receive full backpay for time they didn't work) and who make far more than the average person paying taxes to fund their phoney baloney jobs.
That makes sense. The govt. wastes money so lets allow Trump to waste some more.

When Trump attends a rally or appears in public he must exhale a braindead virus to his cult followers.
well we can just shut the mthr fker down!!! Doh!!!

The President can't shut down The Government.
I'll tell you what: I am proud to shut down the government" - DJT
well technically, the congress has it shut down. but why would you understand that? you have no concept of how the country functions.:auiqs.jpg:
Nope. Technically and in reality Drumpf has it shut down. He is the one that wont sign the spending bill so the budget can become law. :rolleyes:

Todays MSN poll shows that 51% blame the Democrats for the shutdown, while 44% blame Trump.
Nope.

Link?

Trump wants funding for a wall. Everyone knows walls are effective, and those who don't are just taking the Democrat's word for it, meaning they're victims of pure BS.

A wall is say 5-10 billion, while illegals cost us over 50 billion ANNUALLY. You shouldn't need a finance degree to recognize which is the better option, bu t many progs agree it's a waste of money, because that's what they've been told.

So we end up in a quandary as progs position themselves politically against common sense. What do progs do when they can't defend themselves? I say, what do progs do when they can't defend themselves? WTF DO PROGS DO WHEN THEY CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES?

They pull the wild card that stands for race, women etc., and builds division they desire so they can cast blame. It's a primary prog function..............They pulled this race card straight from the mouth of the most powerful woman in the USA, being Nancy Pelosi Pepto-Bismol required. You see, a wall is now IMMORAL. So since walls are immoral, I'm sure I'm not alone wondering if progs can clue us in on what else is immoral, such as.........

A. Building walls. That's right, we have some walls already supported by Democrats. I suppose old walls are moral, but new ones are immoral.

B. Fence. Democrats want fences but no walls. Hmmmmm. Pretty please describe how fences are within the moral boundary (pardon pun) and walls are not.

No, the Obama administration didn't separate illegal children from their parents. They thought about it, but they knew better. At that time, the problem of families crossing the border was not as bad as it is now--it was more underage minors coming unaccompanied.

"people who enter the united states without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated as those who enter the country legally"

c shurmer.

Ice, these leftist just can't be honest. I'll apologize all day long for shit I get wrong. these tools, nope, they just keep repeating like wash rinse repeat.

The fact is that the pictures they showed on MSM were from 2014, and these tools refuse to accept that. just like they can't accept trump won. so, i'm sorry, but the fking bottle neck is the left. Not the GOP

well we have shurmer right there saying coming in illegally is breaking the law and you don't get the same benefits. now suddenly cause trump is here and wants that, they want something else.

it's very "dishonest" and part of what i'm saying in that we've just gotten stupid to where right and wrong is based on whether or not we like you, not how we feel about situations.

I think all 700 miles of funded barrier was built. And no one really raised much objection to more barriers until Trump's claim of his big beautiful wall to keep the Rapists Murdering Drug Dealers out.

60% don't care for the wall and even fewer think Trump's shut down is a good idea

Trump’s border wall not a top immigration priority for most Americans

But in Trumpworld what a maj wants is irrelevant.

Your link is two years old. Here is one from June, 2018

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByVu4fDHYJgVTHVnZjg5R0JXQmxVNi1la0IzX1o2X0RTZ09j/view

CBS poll, 51% support a border wall.

Mark

When Trump attends a rally or appears in public he must exhale a braindead virus to his cult followers.

Condolences on your lack of logic skills.

If you ca
The President can't shut down The Government.
well technically, the congress has it shut down. but why would you understand that? you have no concept of how the country functions.:auiqs.jpg:
Nope. Technically and in reality Drumpf has it shut down. He is the one that wont sign the spending bill so the budget can become law. :rolleyes:

Nope.

Link?

If you can't link to MSN.com to check, then I don't know what to tell you. Right now, 44% blame Trump, 52% blame the Democrats.

Mark

c shurmer.

well we have shurmer right there saying coming in illegally is breaking the law and you don't get the same benefits. now suddenly cause trump is here and wants that, they want something else.

it's very "dishonest" and part of what i'm saying in that we've just gotten stupid to where right and wrong is based on whether or not we like you, not how we feel about situations.

well again, that's where I distance myself from you. I have never once seen a GOP do what these fks do. say one thing in one year under one guy and say something else like they never once said it. Chuckie boy is now the poster child. Post me up a GOP saying shit like Chuckie and I will concede your point, until then, nope. all demloser dishonesty.

And Americans get murdered. So let's not build a wall so more Americans can get raped and murdered by illegal aliens - right?
Once again "Mr. Art Of The Deal" fails to negotiate a "deal". Is there anything your boy can get right?

Trump could fuck up a one car funeral.

If you ca

Nope.

Link?

If you can't link to MSN.com to check, then I don't know what to tell you. Right now, 44% blame Trump, 52% blame the Democrats.

Mark
but, but, but trump said he owned it. dude, it's hilarious the stupid that is a demoloser leftist.

Once again "Mr. Art Of The Deal" fails to negotiate a "deal". Is there anything your boy can get right?

Trump could fuck up a one car funeral.
well son, not sure how he can negotiate with people who don't wish to negotiate. hmmm how does one do that exactly. Please lead by example here.

c shurmer.

well again, that's where I distance myself from you. I have never once seen a GOP do what these fks do. say one thing in one year under one guy and say something else like they never once said it. Chuckie boy is now the poster child. Post me up a GOP saying shit like Chuckie and I will concede your point, until then, nope. all demloser dishonesty.

it's not as if i don't feel as you do - i just don't want to "start" there. if "the left" wants to go there fine. i'll walk away cause i won't. but i don't want to start where i feel it's an extreme position. i don't like talking in only that language so i don't start there. so i *do* stay generic and try not to invite arguments i simply don't want.

*that* is why i don't rush to DAMN THE LEFT.

If you ca

Nope.

Link?

Mark
You made the claim. Provide the evidence. Link?

The Rube Herd doesn't mind when Trump hoaxes them.

Trump promised to repeal and replace Obamacare. Instead, he has sabotaged Obamacare, making it an even worse disaster than it already was. It's almost as if Trump wants the American people to cry out for single payer.

Trump promised to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. Instead, he is demanding Congress and the American taxpayer cut the check.

And the dumb Rube Herd thinks it's a Democrat thing! :lol:

I told y
If you ca

Nope.

Link?

Mark
You made the claim. Provide the evidence. Link?

I told you where it is, you simply don't want to look.

Are you really afraid to find out?

Your friends at 538 have a handle on it.

The Public Blamed Trump For The Shutdown — But That May Be Changing
Mark

Forum List

Back