Government Shutdown October 1st! Yay Republicans!

The best thing that could happen for the dying democrat party is to play the victim when Biden shuts down the government. Anything republicans do will be perceived by the fawning drooling mainstream media as their fault. It's no secret, that's the way the criminal regime and their minions in the media have it rigged.

Biden cannot shut down the Govt. He has not even been given a bill to sign.

You beloved fucking party cannot even agree to the rules for debating a spending bill for our fucking military.

And somehow that is Biden's fault! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Wouldn't know, haven't done that.

How's your vote for national libertarian candidates made life better?

I do not feel dirty or like I sold my soul when I vote, which is pretty much priceless.

Outside of that I do not rely on the Govt to make my life better, that is my job.

I do not feel dirty or like I sold my soul when I vote, which is pretty much priceless.

Outside of that I do not rely on the Govt to make my life better, that is my job.
Yes, it's all about you, you've made that clear. But that wasn't the question.

How has your vote for national libertarian candidates made life better?

Yes, it's all about you, you've made that clear. But that wasn't the question.

How has your vote for national libertarian candidates made life better?

And I told you how my life is better because of it.

I do not give a fuck about yours

What a horrible political philosophy - fuck everyone else, it's all about me. Are all libertarians so self centered and selfish?

Damn funny coming from you who does not give a fuck if the military goes without pay as long as your beloved party can make some sort of stupid statement that will not help the debt at all

Damn funny coming from you who does not give a fuck if the military goes without pay as long as your beloved party can make some sort of stupid statement that will not help the debt at all
?? You're the one that says you don't give a fuck

How about Potatohead spending less money so there will be no need to go farther in debt?

Did any of the Democrats think about that?

?? You're the one that says you don't give a fuck

You show you do not give a fuck by cheering on our beloved party for wanting to shut down the Govt without even bothering to keep paying those in the military.

You just lack the balls to admit it openly.

You show you do not give a fuck by cheering on our beloved party for wanting to shut down the Govt without even bothering to keep paying those in the military.

You just lack the balls to admit it openly.
We don't buy your crocodile tears for the military as you repeatedly told us you don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself. Words have meaning.

I love these government shut downs! There is so much beta drama. For example, the government does not actually shut down. Both sides accuse each other of hurting the country because they did not unequivocally accept their opponents’ demands.

The best thing about these shut downs is how, after a few weeks, you realize we don’t even need all the furloughed federal workers. LOL!!!

I am hoping for a long-term shut down. Just a couple more weeks. Fingers crossed! 🤞🏻
And naturally, they scare everyone by saying they're going after Social Security payments before payments to teach knitting in outer Mongolia.

Forum List

Back