Government Shutdown October 1st! Yay Republicans!

We don't buy your crocodile tears for the military as you repeatedly told us you don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself. Words have meaning.

Yep, I am honest about my views. you are a pussy that cannot say the truth about yourself.

Bullshit it ain't.

You stupid Moon Bats are so ignorant and confused that you don't even know that the way to stay out of debt is to spend less money.
These are the spending bills where you would do that.

Yep, I am honest about my views. you are a pussy that cannot say the truth about yourself.
And what would that "truth" be, Mr. 'I don't give a fuck' THis should be interesting as you don't know a single thing about me.

Two weeks until the Republicans shut down the government for...wait why?

Veteran Republican strategist Karl Rove warned House Republicans that they will only hurt themselves if they allow the government to shut down this fall amid budget battles within their conference and with the Senate and White House.

“Republicans are going to shoot themselves in the foot in the run-up to the 2024 election if they continue to think that shutdowns are a great way to put themselves in front of the American people,” Rove said in a Fox News interview Sunday.
l
Karl Rove and the Bush's are the best RINO's the left ever produced.

Fine. Fuck around and find out how this affects your election chances.
I'm not running. Congress critter's election isn't for another year +. Come next November folks are going to be more concerned about $7/gal gas. 8% mortgage rates, feeding their families and 8 million illegals running around, than they are about a Federal gvt. shutdown 15 months ago.

I'm not running. Congress critter's election isn't for another year +. Come next November folks are going to be more concerned about $7/gal gas. 8% mortgage rates, feeding their families and 8 million illegals running around, than they are about a Federal gvt. shutdown 15 months ago.
You go with that.

These are the spending bills where you would do that.
You stupid little Moon Bats shits are so friggin stupid that you don't even know that reducing spending is the way to fix deficit spending. A third grader would know it but you wouldn't.

Then you wonder why we ridicule you for being so damn stupid all the time.

If Congress and the President are facing a situation where they are running out of revenue to pay the bills then all they have to do is reorganize spending priorities so they can pay the bills. It ain't rocket science.

Like stop giving one red cent to the Illegals. Cancelled all these idiotic Environmental Wacko subsidies, do away with all grants, reduce welfare and stop foreign aid. Stop spending money on all these worthless government agencies.

Of course it would be a lot more now but back in 2012 Ron Paul came up with a reasonable budget to cut the Federal budget a trillion a year while still maintaining Defense, Social Security, Medicare and other higher value programs.

It is called Priority base budgeting and most businesses do it.

The goddamn government is only going to be shutdown because the stupid Potatohead Administration is spending more money than they take in. In fact, this year they will be $1.5 trillion in the red. Last year they were $1.3 trillion.

The way to solve the problem is actually very simple. Stop spending so much money. Like on subsidies to the UAW to build EVs or welfare for the frigging Illegals or maybe even giving money to India to build electric trains.
Congress pays the bills, if Biden did there would be no need for Congress to do it.

If the GOP screws the government shut down up and makes it happen, it will another disaster on top of the other disasters GOP and MAGA are making happne.

Veteran Republican strategist Karl Rove warned House Republicans that they will only hurt themselves if they allow the government to shut down this fall amid budget battles within their conference and with the Senate and White House.

“Republicans are going to shoot themselves in the foot in the run-up to the 2024 election if they continue to think that shutdowns are a great way to put themselves in front of the American people,” Rove said in a Fox News interview Sunday.
l

The Democrat assholes want to spend $80 billion for friggin child care.

How about parents taking responsibility for their own children and the government uses that $80 so we don't have to go further in debt?

l

The country is already in a fiscal crisis, the DC class doesn't feel it

Forum List

Back