Governor Abbots Deploys Texas State Guard to defend against Federal Operation Jade Helm

Does this send a strong message to the Federal Government?

• Total voters
The message coming from USMB Lefties: The Feds should be able to parade armed Soliders about your town and city for "training exercises" whenever and however they want. Now sit down and shut up slave.

I'm all for pulling all federal military operations out of Texas, closing the facilities, shutting off the flow of taxpayer money into the state.

Move them to states that will appreciate them and what they do.

Yeah, the military is going to take over the Southwest.

Just the Southwest.

With 1200 guys.

And the rest of the country will carry on without the Southwest.

You have to have seven pounds of brain damage to buy into this crackpot theory.

Ok. What's your point?

Are you under the impression that those statistics somehow make the whole conspiracy theory that the OP (and the Governor's pandering) any less bullshit?

Of course. It is the lack of faith in government that foments those beliefs. When a government is caught hiding the fact that they are spying on it's own citizens emails, phone calls and search histories, what else are they capable of hiding?

Watch Top U.S. Intelligence Officials Repeatedly Deny NSA Spying On Americans Over The Last Year Videos - Forbes (2013)

The fact that people don't trust the government is not evidence that the government is lying.

People believing something doesn't make it true.

You just shattered the entire premise behind the Tea Party?

They are radically opposed to the government that exists only in their head.

You should go to Dearborn Michigan and ask a local baker to bake a cake for your fag wedding. Just tell them you're Muslim just like they are and they'll be tolerant of your lifestyle choice. After all, Muslims are known for their tolerance toward gays.
gay-hanging.jpg

That picture is not from Dearborn, Michigan.

It's also not from Vatican City, Italy.

The message coming from USMB Lefties: The Feds should be able to parade armed Soliders about your town and city for "training exercises" whenever and however they want. Now sit down and shut up slave.

I'm all for pulling all federal military operations out of Texas, closing the facilities, shutting off the flow of taxpayer money into the state.

11 military bases in Texas. You really think you're going to shut them down?

Idiot.

You should go to Dearborn Michigan and ask a local baker to bake a cake for your fag wedding. Just tell them you're Muslim just like they are and they'll be tolerant of your lifestyle choice. After all, Muslims are known for their tolerance toward gays.
gay-hanging.jpg

Thank goodness Christians don't do shit like that here in America.

Oh, wait...

21od83d.jpg

Idiot.

I said we ought to. We'll be shutting them down anyway after Texas secedes. Might as well get it over with.

gay-hanging.jpg

Oh, wait...

21od83d.jpg

My picture is more recent. Apparently you got nothing that's less than 80 years old.

And those weren't Christians.

The way it normally works is the local community is informed a training exercise is going on and generally ignores it

But since we have another moron as Texas Governor, he has to turn it into a federal invasion force

He's warned the Feds that if any of their people don't behave his liking, they'll be dragged behind a pickup truck until their head comes off.

Idiot.

I said we ought to. We'll be shutting them down anyway after Texas secedes. Might as well get it over with.

Texas will patriate those bases upon secession. You have no idea what it takes to "shut down" an Army base.

gay-hanging.jpg

Oh, wait...

21od83d.jpg

My picture is more recent. Apparently you got nothing that's less than 80 years old.

I don't think they got a picture of Matthew Shepard hanging from the barbed wire fence.

Idiot.

Texas will patriate those bases upon secession. You have no idea what it takes to "shut down" an Army base.

Yes they'll be proud Texas empty buildings and vacant lots. And stolen federal property.

Those Texans are tough. I think it would take as many as ten Navy SEALS to take over the state.
The Texas Rangers are tougher than Navy Seals.

lol, I'll bet even the Rangers themselves wouldn't make that claim.
Because Texas Rangers don't talk about how tough they are. They just are. My guess is they don't have any faggots.

boohoo, maybe you could re-apply.

gay-hanging.jpg

Oh, wait...

21od83d.jpg

BWA-HA-HA-HA! Man, you are seriously delusional.

Were they atheists? Jews?

2pq9cms.jpg

I said they weren't Christians. Hanging colored people is inconsistent with the teachings of Jesus. Hanging homosexuals is perfectly consistent with the teachings of Muhammad. (Piss Be Upon Him)

Forum List

Back