Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

You guys had 8 investigations into Benghazi.

let's try having an investigation into Russia where POTUS isn't running interference, see how that works out, 'kay?

Trump never interfered once in the phony Russia probe. Mueller hired all anti-

Trump lawyers for his team. As a major member of the deep state, he still couldn't

find shit because there was nothing to find. Trump was a private citizen when he ran for the presidency; no political power and no international ties. The only people who colluded with the Russians were Hillary and the DNC, getting their phony information from them through a foreign agent. They even tried to cover it up by laundering money through a law firm instead of writing the checks themselves.
Trump didn't interfere with the Mueller probe? Really?? What rock have you been hiding under? Throughout his term, Trump impeded anything that had to do with his nefarious activities when he should have let the DOJ do its job. He even hired a lap dog as AG to do his bidding.
Did Trump and His Team Successfully Obstruct Mueller's ...
www.justsecurity.org › did-trump-and-his-team-success...

Jun 25, 2019 — Special Counsel Robert Mueller documented efforts by the Trump campaign to impede his investigation into Russia's attack on our election.
Well we can take your word for it, and some propagandist...or we can go right to Mueller...he did testify under oath:

COLLINS:

At any time in the investigation, was your investigation curtailed or stopped or hindered?
MUELLER:

No.
We all know what Trump tried to do, whether you twist or not.
what am I twisting? Those are Mueller's words.....it's obvious at this point you won't accept the results of any investigation and are always going to be tied up in your imaginary wishes....eat the chum the propagandist toss out for their little dembot fish
His words don't mean that Trump didn't attempt to interfere.
Other then he was the one leading the investigation and he said he didn't....gotcha...yeah yeah we get it, you won't accept the Mueller or his report.....
I certainly do accept Mueller and his report, which accused Trump of having culpability. No you don't "gotcha....yeah we get it" because you don't get it.
Trump threatens lawsuits over Mueller probe - POLITICO
www.politico.com › news › 2020/02/18 › donald-trum...

Feb 18, 2020 — President Donald Trump on Tuesday threatened to file retaliatory lawsuits "all ... to have incurred as a result of former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. ... "These were Mueller prosecutors, and the whole Mueller ... The former special counsel's work led to Stone's arrest in January 2019 and ...
No it didn't....geez.....he specifically and clearly started there was no evidence to support the claim there was an conspiracy/collusion between the campaign and Russia.

I don't blame the President for wanting to sue over the lies, and propaganda that the left wing hoaxers spread...I mean look here you are still eating up their lies, and ignoring the report and testimony of Mueller

COLLINS:

Thank you. Is it true, the evidence gathered during your investigation -- given the questions that you've just answered, is it true the evidence gathered during your investigation did not establish that the president was involved in the underlying crime related to Russian election interference as stated in Volume 1, page 7?
MUELLER:

We found insufficient evidence of the president's culpability.
COLLINS:

So that would be a yes.
MUELLER:

Pardon?
COLLINS:

That would be a yes.
MUELLER:

Yes.

COLLINS:

Thank you. Isn't it true the evidence did not establish that the president or those close to him were involved in the charged (ph) Russian computer hacking or active measure conspiracies or that the president otherwise had unlawful relationships with any Russian official, Volume 2, page 76? Correct?
MUELLER:

I will leave the answer to our report.
COLLINS:

So that is a yes. Is that any (ph) true your investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with Russian government in election interference activity, Volume 1, page 2; Volume 1, page 173?
MUELLER:

Thank you. Yes.

i
I just gave you an article describing Trump's reaction to the Mueller investigation
The liar is Trump and he wanted to put a lid on Mueller.
Trump was not exonerated by my report, Robert Mueller tells ...
www.bbc.com › news › world-us-canada-49100778

Jul 25, 2019 — Yes, says Mueller. The questions focused largely on Mr Mueller's investigation of President Trump and his decision to say he could not exonerate ...

Mueller Report: Breaking Down the Biggest Myths | Time
time.com › Ideas › mueller report

Jun 24, 2019 — McGahn said he was prepared to resign rather than comply. Because the law punishes attempts, Trump's effort to end the investigation ...

The Mueller Investigation, Explained - PBS
www.pbs.org › wgbh › frontline › article › the-mueller...

Barr said that Mueller's team did not determine whether Trump illegally obstructed justice, writing: “while this report does not conclude that the president ..
So instead of taking Mueller's own words for it, you resort to op-eds from propagandist telling you what to think? hahahha

I know....I know....

Regardless, this thread is about the Dems gold standard, Cuomo....Trump has been fully investigated and exonerated for the accusations by the Dems
Trump is first being fully investigated.

let's try having an investigation into Russia where POTUS isn't running interference, see how that works out, 'kay?

Trump lawyers for his team. As a major member of the deep state, he still couldn't

find shit because there was nothing to find. Trump was a private citizen when he ran for the presidency; no political power and no international ties. The only people who colluded with the Russians were Hillary and the DNC, getting their phony information from them through a foreign agent. They even tried to cover it up by laundering money through a law firm instead of writing the checks themselves.
Trump didn't interfere with the Mueller probe? Really?? What rock have you been hiding under? Throughout his term, Trump impeded anything that had to do with his nefarious activities when he should have let the DOJ do its job. He even hired a lap dog as AG to do his bidding.

Jun 25, 2019 — Special Counsel Robert Mueller documented efforts by the Trump campaign to impede his investigation into Russia's attack on our election.
Well we can take your word for it, and some propagandist...or we can go right to Mueller...he did testify under oath:

COLLINS:

At any time in the investigation, was your investigation curtailed or stopped or hindered?
MUELLER:

No.
what am I twisting? Those are Mueller's words.....it's obvious at this point you won't accept the results of any investigation and are always going to be tied up in your imaginary wishes....eat the chum the propagandist toss out for their little dembot fish
Other then he was the one leading the investigation and he said he didn't....gotcha...yeah yeah we get it, you won't accept the Mueller or his report.....
I certainly do accept Mueller and his report, which accused Trump of having culpability. No you don't "gotcha....yeah we get it" because you don't get it.

Feb 18, 2020 — President Donald Trump on Tuesday threatened to file retaliatory lawsuits "all ... to have incurred as a result of former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. ... "These were Mueller prosecutors, and the whole Mueller ... The former special counsel's work led to Stone's arrest in January 2019 and ...
No it didn't....geez.....he specifically and clearly started there was no evidence to support the claim there was an conspiracy/collusion between the campaign and Russia.

I don't blame the President for wanting to sue over the lies, and propaganda that the left wing hoaxers spread...I mean look here you are still eating up their lies, and ignoring the report and testimony of Mueller

COLLINS:

Thank you. Is it true, the evidence gathered during your investigation -- given the questions that you've just answered, is it true the evidence gathered during your investigation did not establish that the president was involved in the underlying crime related to Russian election interference as stated in Volume 1, page 7?
MUELLER:

COLLINS:

So that would be a yes.
MUELLER:

Pardon?
COLLINS:

That would be a yes.
MUELLER:

Yes.

COLLINS:

Thank you. Isn't it true the evidence did not establish that the president or those close to him were involved in the charged (ph) Russian computer hacking or active measure conspiracies or that the president otherwise had unlawful relationships with any Russian official, Volume 2, page 76? Correct?
MUELLER:

COLLINS:

So that is a yes. Is that any (ph) true your investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with Russian government in election interference activity, Volume 1, page 2; Volume 1, page 173?
MUELLER:

Thank you. Yes.

i
I just gave you an article describing Trump's reaction to the Mueller investigation

Jul 25, 2019 — Yes, says Mueller. The questions focused largely on Mr Mueller's investigation of President Trump and his decision to say he could not exonerate ...

Jun 24, 2019 — McGahn said he was prepared to resign rather than comply. Because the law punishes attempts, Trump's effort to end the investigation ...

Barr said that Mueller's team did not determine whether Trump illegally obstructed justice, writing: “while this report does not conclude that the president ..
I gave you Mueller's own testimony! Yet you resort to op-ed from your propagandist.....not surprising....why listen to the actual facts, when someone can tell you how to think....baaaaah baaah....move right along with the herd of sheep....your shepherd is pleased with you

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

No.

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

COLLINS:

So that would be a yes.
MUELLER:

Pardon?
COLLINS:

That would be a yes.
MUELLER:

Yes.

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

Thank you. Yes.

i

So instead of taking Mueller's own words for it, you resort to op-eds from propagandist telling you what to think? hahahha

I know....I know....

Regardless, this thread is about the Dems gold standard, Cuomo....Trump has been fully investigated and exonerated for the accusations by the Dems
Trump is first being fully investigated.
Yes, he was the first to be fully investigated.....Cuomo not yet, Xiden, not yet, lots of unanswered questions

At what point does the narcissistic Governor realize he has lost support from many in his own party...

All he cares about is being reelected which people may do. They are not very bright in New York. Proof of that is they reelected the Bronx dingbat.

He is more likely to go down. At this point it’s becoming a distraction. The legislature is not going to allow that to continue.

imo

Are you suggesting he didn't file taxes with the IRS and proper state agencies? Do you have evidence of this?

No, what he did was tell the IRS his properties were worth one value and his creditors they were worth more. That's actually a crime.

As one of Clinton's victims said "words are words, actions speak louder" - Trump made some crude comments to some of his friends, 16 years ago....Al, got caught on camera grabbing a woman's breast when she was asleep.....two vastly different things. Not even in the same ballpark.....light years apart. The fact you would even try to compare the two, just shows how warped the left wing propaganda has damaged your thought process....and frankly the lengths the left will go to defend the sexual predators in their ranks.

Except he didn't physically touch her, he just pantomimed grabbing her.. Oh, yeah, and she was a stripper on a USO show who now tries to paint herself as a virtuous person.

It is still sexual harrassment, when I was at work sexual harassment classes shows that very behavior was enough to call it harrassment because it is UNWANTED or intimidating advances. Trump made crude sexual comments to FRIENDS, thus not sexual harassment since it wasn't directed to the woman at all, but it is normally considered juvenile.

EwS5O0XW8AgLxlo

EwTOt8_WYAQo4a9

Last edited:

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

No.

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

COLLINS:

So that would be a yes.
MUELLER:

Pardon?
COLLINS:

That would be a yes.
MUELLER:

Yes.

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

Thank you. Yes.

i

I gave you Mueller's own testimony! Yet you resort to op-ed from your propagandist.....not surprising....why listen to the actual facts, when someone can tell you how to think....baaaaah baaah....move right along with the herd of sheep....your shepherd is pleased with you
Those were not Mueller's statements after his "testimony".

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

No.

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

COLLINS:

So that would be a yes.
MUELLER:

Pardon?
COLLINS:

That would be a yes.
MUELLER:

Yes.

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

Thank you. Yes.

i

Huh? I only provided his testimony...you know the one he gave under oath in front of Congress....you are the one providing other people's spin on his words....not me.

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

No.

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

COLLINS:

So that would be a yes.
MUELLER:

Pardon?
COLLINS:

That would be a yes.
MUELLER:

Yes.

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

Thank you. Yes.

i

Huh? I only provided his testimony...you know the one he gave under oath in front of Congress....you are the one providing other people's spin on his words....not me.
There is obviously more to it than testimony.

Mueller report: Trump tried to impede Russia probe. Was it ...

https://www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2019/04/18

Apr 18, 2019 — I'm not under investigation." When Mueller was appointed days later to take over that investigation, Trump feared it would end his presidency. He ...

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

No.

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

COLLINS:

So that would be a yes.
MUELLER:

Pardon?
COLLINS:

That would be a yes.
MUELLER:

Yes.

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

COLLINS:

MUELLER:

Thank you. Yes.

i

There is obviously more to it than testimony.
Mueller report: Trump tried to impede Russia probe. Was it ...
https://www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2019/04/18

Apr 18, 2019 — I'm not under investigation." When Mueller was appointed days later to take over that investigation, Trump feared it would end his presidency. He ...
The Mueller report didn't say that, the USA Today headline said that....I quoted Mueller from his testimony, and provided the link. Do you understand the difference between what someone tells you someone said, and the words coming right out of the person's under oath, mouth? Are you now saying Mueller committed perjury?

There was nothing to hold Trump accountable for.....Mueller said there was no conspiracy....but I suppose it's true we haven't been able to hold the propagandist like Adam Shifty accountable for his lies, or the Obamagate gang accountable for their abuse of power in reopening the investigation and their attack on General Flynn.

Blah, blah, blah.. Trump talked shit about how Weirdbeard was going to bring all those guys to justice, and they ended up getting one guy for changing two words on a warrant application.

Funny. How is it red states had no problem finding where to put them? DeSantis found places, and Florida has the third highest elderly population in the country. If Cuomo wasn't going to use the ship and Javits Center, then WTF did we waste millions of dollars building those facilities? Of course he had places to put them; more than any other state in the country.

Trump Plague didn't start in Florida, it started in NY and CA because that's where people brought it in through. Florida lost nearly as many people as NY did.

How sexist of you. She only got the job because she was a hottie, with no evidence to support your claim......as usual.

Oh, I'm sure she knew her business, but they probably hired her as opposed to the nerdy guy because the nerdy guy wouldn't get someone to spill all the state secrets trying to impress her.

All the commies were trying to do is go after Bush, and if they couldn't get to him, one of his associates. Gee, starting to see a pattern here? This is why they are Nazis. I do hope when we get the House in 22, and possibly the Senate, the Republicans start doing the same.

Yeah, it was the same thing they did to Clinton. And to Reagan, for that matter.

But I go back to what I originally said.

Patrick Fitzgerald was a Republican.
Robert Novak was a Republican
Richard Armitage was a Republican

The Plame-Gate "scandal" was Republicans screwing other Republicans.

Was going after Scooter Libby for not admitting he talked to the press about Plame petty? Um. Yeah. So was going after Bill Clinton about lying about a blow job.

Of course you would. You're a leftist. You'd sell out your own country for a 20 dollar bill. Thanks to Bill Clinton, China has navigation technology for their nuclear arms today. However real Americans think of our country first and themselves last.

The Chinese had nuclear weapons before Bill Clinton got there.

The problem is, you guys on the right think if China as a enemy (it isn't) when it should be a partner.

We don't care who this guy is sleeping with, we care about what he revealed to her, what did he allow her access to. She stuck around for quite a while. Do you think if she hit a dead end road with him, she would have stayed so long. She was obviously gaining valuable US information. Do you think Feinstein's spy drover her around for 20 years because it was such a good job to have?

How long was long?

She was in the SF bay area for a total of four years. She met Swawell in 2014 and she went back to China in 2015. That's not a long relationship...

Frankly, Feinstein's driver is an example of over vigilance. Her driver visited some family in China, someone from the government tried to recruit him, he reported back what had happened and was asked to resign his position.

Now, let's have a look at Trump's tax records and see how much he really owes the Russians.

There was nothing to hold Trump accountable for.....Mueller said there was no conspiracy....but I suppose it's true we haven't been able to hold the propagandist like Adam Shifty accountable for his lies, or the Obamagate gang accountable for their abuse of power in reopening the investigation and their attack on General Flynn.

Blah, blah, blah.. Trump talked shit about how Weirdbeard was going to bring all those guys to justice, and they ended up getting one guy for changing two words on a warrant application.
who is Weirdbeard? Not sure what you are talking about?

It is still sexual harrassment, when I was at work sexual harassment classes shows that very behavior was enough to call it harrassment because it is UNWANTED or intimidating advances. Trump made crude sexual comments to FRIENDS, thus not sexual harassment since it wasn't directed to the woman at all, but it is normally considered juvenile.

Again, we are talking about a stripper at a USO show.

Frankly, I think that sexual harassment definitions have become so crazy no one really can live up to the standard.

But the problem is, Democrats will eat their own on this issue, while Republicans will give their side a pass as long as they are out trying to ban abortion and hate gays and Mexicans just like Jesus did.

Are you suggesting he didn't file taxes with the IRS and proper state agencies? Do you have evidence of this?

No, what he did was tell the IRS his properties were worth one value and his creditors they were worth more. That's actually a crime.

As one of Clinton's victims said "words are words, actions speak louder" - Trump made some crude comments to some of his friends, 16 years ago....Al, got caught on camera grabbing a woman's breast when she was asleep.....two vastly different things. Not even in the same ballpark.....light years apart. The fact you would even try to compare the two, just shows how warped the left wing propaganda has damaged your thought process....and frankly the lengths the left will go to defend the sexual predators in their ranks.

Except he didn't physically touch her, he just pantomimed grabbing her.. Oh, yeah, and she was a stripper on a USO show who now tries to paint herself as a virtuous person.

In a very big way, the teen beauty pageant contestants were working for him.

Forum List

Back