Governor Scott Walker Authorized His University To Release His College Records (Why Don't Obama?)

Though the statute of limitations probably has run out it would still be of great interest to know whether fraud was committed. Accepting, of course, that fraud is not, in liberal-speak, a crime. Merely a policy.

There is absolutely no doubt that every US election where the Democrat Party is involved that FRAUD represents a LARGE percentage of their vote.

Absent FRAUD, the Democrat Party would not exist... but that's only because the Ideological Left could not exist, absent fraud.

In truth, the Left is a tiny minority in the US. They exist purely by making themselves APPEAR to be more than such.

On this very site, one would get the impression that most of the Leftist on this site are US Citizens. When in truth such is not the case. The VAST majority of the Leftist in this site are Euro-peons... with most of those being British humanists.

Stay in this game long enough and you will become very familiar with that cult. They're militant homosexuals, a literal freak show. And if you ever have the displeasure of meeting them in person... do everything you can to NOT look at their teeth. ROFLMMNAO... because there is NO WAY you can keep a straight face from that point forward. We're talking dental train-wreck.

Though the statute of limitations probably has run out it would still be of great interest to know whether fraud was committed. Accepting, of course, that fraud is not, in liberal-speak, a crime. Merely a policy.

We will probably never know whether Walker committed fraud, but I for one refuse to accept that he may have committed fraud.

As a liberal, I believe Walker is innocent until proven guilty.

ROFLMNAO!

Imagine the temerity of a cult who attack WALKER NON-STOP WITH ONE FRAUDULENT ACCUSATION AFTER ANOTHER... accusing Walker of fraud.

I mean THIS is the Cult that SHIPPED IN TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PROTESTORS TO FOOL THE PEOPLE INTO THINKING THAT WISCONSIN CITIZENS WERE OUTRAGED BY WALKER'S POLICY.

But... in their defense, they only did that, because Walker is among the most popular Governors in the History of Wisconsin... so, the Left was LITERALLY WORKING TO OVERTURN ELECTIONS DECIDED BY THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE.

And they base that upon their 'belief' that THE MAJORITY IS TYRANNIZING THE MINORITY!

FTR: they also believe, simultaneously, that the democracy provides for majority rule.

Now you may recognize that as a duplicitous point of view. And that is because THAT IS PRECISELY what that is. Duplicity is intrinsic to Relativism... which is just ONE of the downsides to allowing relativists to speak publicly.

Throughout human history, relativism has been recognized as a mental disorder. But it was tolerated throughout the late 19th and early 20th century and it has reaped havoc upon the western civilization, since.

But, I digress .... at the end of the day, those deceits were exposed and that exposure provided to the BLUEST CONSTITUENCY IN THE NATION that Walker's policies were preferred over the LIES OF THE LEFT.

RECALL THAT!

Last edited:
So The Records which demonstrate his intellectual means, his fundamental Ideological alliances... THESE are irrelevant to the individual who SWORE OR AFFIRMED that he would to the best of his Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States?

How else would one determine what would be the BEST ONE SHOULD EXPECT in terms of his ABILITY TO DO SO, than to study their academic performance and writing?

See how that works?

(The Reader should know that I am in the process of training the above noted imbecile. So please bear with her, she's a long way from home.)

And who says that his transcript demonstrates his 'fundamental ideological alliances'.

So you're asking me, who says that the written or printed version of material originally presented in obama's university writing, would present evidence of the nature of his reasoning; through which his ideological alliance would readily be concluded?

Seriously?

LOL! Oh my... How positively ADORABLE! You didn't attend university, did you sweety?

Then you could not know that such course study requires that the student provide for essays on the relevant issues within the course.

But I understand your point of view would be such wherein we would see his answering multiple choice questions... and maybe some of his 'finger art'.

LOL! Bless your little black heart.

Ignoring Keyes babbling, I look forward to any of the many Walker supporters showing us his college records.

Someone said: I am glad he doesn't have a college degree at 47. We can be assured he wasn't indoctrinated.

Governor Scott Walker Authorized His University To Release His College Records (Why Don't Obama?)

Which college/university did Walker graduate from? Hint: he didn't...

In 1988, he ran for student government president, losing 1,245 to 927,[11] following an alleged infringement of campaign guidelines.[6] Walker dropped out of Marquette in the spring of 1990, in good standing with a 2.59/4.0 GPA[13] but without attaining a degree.[11][14]

Scott Walker politician - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He dropped out with a C+ average. That is fucking hilarious!

Last edited:
you made no points you made false accusations and unfounded speculation...
those are not points...
They are totally legitimate points and not unfounded. Universities are totally left wing institutions and since obama released no records we have no idea if he qualified to graduate high school.
total bullshit on both accusations.
again no legitimate points just yammering...
Refute.
no need self refuting...
So you can't rebut.
no need self refuting...

He dropped out with a C+ average. That is fucking hilarious!
If I had to choose I'd take C+ with successful executive experience over ??? with affirmative action social promotion and ZERO experience any day.

Well of course that C+ Average is based upon what Walker's campaign himself released- we haven't actually seen any of his records.

But then again- he is white- you don't care if the candidate is white.

I am eagerly looking forward to seeing Scott Walker's college records- since several posters here have stated that he has shown the proper way this issue should be handled.

They are totally legitimate points and not unfounded. Universities are totally left wing institutions and since obama released no records we have no idea if he qualified to graduate high school.
Refute.
no need self refuting...
So you can't rebut.
no need self refuting...
Black Knight.

Refute.
no need self refuting...
So you can't rebut.
no need self refuting...
Black Knight.
Non sequitur
Non sequitur, in formal logic, is an argument in which its conclusion does not follow from its premises. In a non sequitur, the conclusion could be either true or false, but the argument is fallacious because there is a disconnection between the premise and the conclusion. All invalid arguments are special cases of non sequitur.

Forum List

Back