Governor Scott Walker Authorized His University To Release His College Records (Why Don't Obama?)

Somehow i think if Scott Walker had refused to release his records, the Obamabots would have a completely different take on it. They wouldn't approve. Just a hunch though. What do ya think? ;)

Why would anyone care?

Because the content of the character of anyone trying to be the leader of the United States of America still matters.

And since when does one's college transcript transmit the 'content of their character'?

Why refuse to release the records?

Because they're irrelevant.

So... the academic records of the President of the US are irrelevant?

Records which demonstrate his intellectual means, his fundamental Ideological alliances... THESE are irrelevant to the individual who SWORE OR AFFIRMED that he would to the best of his Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States?

How else would one determine what would be the BEST ONE SHOULD EXPECT in terms of his ABILITY TO DO SO, than to study their academic performance and writing?

More important would be to see the documentation used to obtain preferred "foreign student" privileges/benefits. For ALL candidates. As to Obama, I presume the statute of limitations would make any fraud proof that might emerge simply moot.

Still, it would be nice to put an * after His presidential serial number.

The belief is, his education was funded by Government foreign student programs. And if you take this as truth, it's probably the case.

ObamaBooklet.png

Back that claim with evidence. As your 'belief' is just an opinion.

Why would Walker leave college?

Drugs?
He was going to get kicked out
Excessive partying?
Couldn't cut it

WOW!

That has GOT to SUCK for you idiots.

I mean such a person has KICKED THE INTELLECTUAL SHIT OUT OF YOU PEOPLE!

LOL!

How SAD is THAT?

(The Reader should know that I am in the process of training the above noted imbecile. So please bear with her, she's a long way from home.)

Smiling......if you consider running from me whenever I shred your silly conspiracies 'training'.

Yup.

Ha, how convenient for you. :rofl:

Paul, even you couldn't give me a reason to care about transcripts. All you could do is make up silly stories about how I'd react if Scott Walker didn't release his.

And I still can't find a fuck to give.

Oh, so that's why your Dear Leader chose not to release them? Wow, you really do still believe in fairy tales, don't ya?

Yup.

Ha, how convenient for you. :rofl:

Paul, even you couldn't give me a reason to care about transcripts. All you could do is make up silly stories about how I'd react if Scott Walker didn't release his.

And I still can't find a fuck to give.

Oh, so that's why your Dear Leader chose not to release them? Wow, you really do still believe in fairy tales, don't ya?

For the same reason that virtually every other president didn't release them. They're irrelevant.

LOL....I am not the one insisting that the reason that Obama should show his college records is because he is black.

That would be your buddy- not mine.
Can you name any white people who are allowed to have their credentials inflated in the name of skin color? It's a legit and logically mandatory issue as far as blacks are concerned. Not a racist thing. A logic thing.

You just keep pointing out that the only reason why you are asking for Barack Obama's grades is because he is black.

Here- I love this quote of yours: Rosh:"It's a legit and logically mandatory issue as far as blacks are concerned."

You think Blacks it should be mandatory for African Americans to show their grades- but not white Americans.

Doesn't get much more racial that that.

Not Racist? LOL
If the restrictions and requirements for blacks and whites were the same you'd have an argument. But race quotas and social promotion applies to blacks and minorities only thereby logically eliciting doubts of credibility. Not racist, logical. The race quotas and race privileges are what are racist.

You are hilariously wrong- but I think it is just more fun to keep pointing out:

You just keep pointing out that the only reason why you are asking for Barack Obama's grades is because he is black.

Here- I love this quote of yours: Rosh:"It's a legit and logically mandatory issue as far as blacks are concerned."
You think Blacks it should be mandatory for African Americans to show their grades- but not white Americans.

Not Racist? LOL
You didn't even respond to my post. You're doing the Monty Python Black Knight routine.

Sure I did- here once again I can point out that you say that Obama should be treated differently exclusively because of his race.

You are hilariously wrong- but I think it is just more fun to keep pointing out:

Here- I love this quote of yours:

Rosh:"It's a legit and logically mandatory issue as far as blacks are concerned."

Not Racist? LOL

Tell me how irrelevant he is when he vetoes legislation.

Please that he keep on doing that. A one man (?) "party of NO"!

There will be some, though certainly not all, overrides unless Democrats coming up for re-election have suddenly become suicidal. Would that they had!

I don't expect you to think she's lying now. You're a loyal programmed Obamabot, no? You're completely incapable of believing your beloved Dear Leader can do wrong.

But me on the other hand, i think it's all Bullshite. I don't believe this woman committed a 'fact checking error.' I believe she simply told the truth. And i think his education was likely funded by Government foreign student programs.

Of course you do.

Because Birthers rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

And are impervious to the facts.

Well, you're free to go with the 'fact checking error' fairy tale if you like. But don't expect all of us to.

And what evidence do you have that its a' fairy tale'. There's your belief and....what?

If you have a source better than Miriam Goderich on the content of that pamphlet, by all means tell us.

What proof do you have that she's telling the truth with her 'fact checking error' fairy tale?

Obama being born in Hawaii, for one. The nationally syndicated newspapers that carried articles about Obama when he became the first black editor of the Harvard Review for another. As they cited his place of birth as Hawaii. And did so BEFORE the pamphlet was written.

And the fact that your narrative doesn't make the slightest sense. Why would anyone indicate Obama's place of birth was Kenya save by mistake? Its not like the publishers who these pamphlets were being sent to couldn't pull the articles on Obama in the NY Times and Chicago Sun Times and see he was born in Hawaii. All it would do is damage the literary agency's credibility. A mistake is the only explanation that makes sense.

So you have a story that makes no sense, is backed by nothing, and is contradicted by overwhelming evidence. And yet you 'believe'.

Shrugs.....you can't fix stupid.

You mean like this article from one of the largest dailies in the United States?

The New York Times, Feb. 6, 1990

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

Or this one

Chicago Tribune, February 07, 1990

Activist In Chicago Now Heads Harvard Law Review
Just a few years ago, Barack Obama was helping residents of the Altgeld Gardens housing development challenge the Chicago Housing Authority over asbestos in their apartments......

......Born in Hawaii to the late Barack Obama, once a finance minister in Kenya, and Ann Dunham, an American anthropologist, Obama went to Columbia University before moving to Chicago to work as a community organizer.

Why believe what the Chicago Tribune or the New York Times said- when you can instead believe an obscure brochure that the author of said was a mistake?

Oh my...

It looks like the ladies will now be taking moment of reticence.

It seems things
Tell me how irrelevant he is when he vetoes legislation.

Please that he keep on doing that. A one man (?) "party of NO"!

There will be some, though certainly not all, overrides unless Democrats coming up for re-election have suddenly become suicidal. Would that they had!

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THE TRUTH MAKE?"

Can I take it from your abandonment the thread topic to babble about democratic re-elections that your little conspiracy didn't work out so well?

Of course you do.

Because Birthers rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

And are impervious to the facts.

Well, you're free to go with the 'fact checking error' fairy tale if you like. But don't expect all of us to.

And what evidence do you have that its a' fairy tale'. There's your belief and....what?

If you have a source better than Miriam Goderich on the content of that pamphlet, by all means tell us.

What proof do you have that she's telling the truth with her 'fact checking error' fairy tale?

Obama being born in Hawaii, for one. The nationally syndicated newspapers that carried articles about Obama when he became the first black editor of the Harvard Review for another. As they cited his place of birth as Hawaii. And did so BEFORE the pamphlet was written.

And the fact that your narrative doesn't make the slightest sense. Why would anyone indicate Obama's place of birth was Kenya save by mistake? Its not like the publishers who these pamphlets were being sent to couldn't pull the articles on Obama in the NY Times and Chicago Sun Times and see he was born in Hawaii. All it would do is damage the literary agency's credibility. A mistake is the only explanation that makes sense.

So you have a story that makes no sense, is backed by nothing, and is contradicted by overwhelming evidence. And yet you 'believe'.

Shrugs.....you can't fix stupid.

You mean like this article from one of the largest dailies in the United States?

The New York Times, Feb. 6, 1990

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

Or this one

Chicago Tribune, February 07, 1990

Activist In Chicago Now Heads Harvard Law Review
Just a few years ago, Barack Obama was helping residents of the Altgeld Gardens housing development challenge the Chicago Housing Authority over asbestos in their apartments......

......Born in Hawaii to the late Barack Obama, once a finance minister in Kenya, and Ann Dunham, an American anthropologist, Obama went to Columbia University before moving to Chicago to work as a community organizer.

Why believe what the Chicago Tribune or the New York Times said- when you can instead believe an obscure brochure that the author of said was a mistake?

Sy.....you're hopelessly hamstrung by facts and evidence. The birther conspiracy is about belief. Baseless, bumbling, batshit belief. Don't sully it with a history lesson.

More important would be to see the documentation used to obtain preferred "foreign student" privileges/benefits. For ALL candidates. As to Obama, I presume the statute of limitations would make any fraud proof that might emerge simply moot.

Still, it would be nice to put an * after His presidential serial number.

The belief is, his education was funded by Government foreign student programs.

That would be your belief- no more relevant than if you believe that the tooth fairy leaves you quarters after you lose a tooth.

Forum List

Back