Governor Scott Walker Authorized His University To Release His College Records (Why Don't Obama?)

Who is a better source on the content of the obscure pamphlet.....you, or Miriam Goderich the woman who created it?

ROFLMNAO!

So you're asking which is the better source? The Woman who created the lie, OKA: THE LIAR... or the lie?

But honestly that poor women can't catch a break. She just fact-checked wrong.

She should have known that the person who told her that he was from Kenya was LYING!

In fairness however, obama had not fully demonstrated his lack of veracity at that point, so it is perfectly understandable that at that point, she would just accept what obama said at face value.

It should be noted that obama's Senate Website also claimed he was "Kenyan born" and the Kenyan Government, Obama's own Grandmother and a host of other sources, ALSO claim that obama was born in Kenya.

But NONE of that has anything to do with obama's qualification for the office of the Presidency.

There could well be FILM -IN LIVING COLOR- and his birth IN THE DEAD CENTER OF THE UNITED STATES BROADCAST LIVE TO MILLIONS OF WITNESSES... and obama would NOT be qualified for the office of the President of the US, as he was born to a foreign national, thus he is NOT: A Natural Born Citizen of the United States.

The phrase: Natural Born Citizen, means precisely what it says.

A natural born citizen is one whose citizenship is a natural consequence of his birth.

And a birth which naturally results in a citizen is a birth which is a consequence of a birth resultant from the joining of one MALE: CITIZEN and ONE FEMALE: CITIZEN.

One Male Foreign National and one Female Citizen, results in an individual with dual citizenship... thus given the influence of Foreign Ideas, relevant to the foreign national... dual loyalties.

Given the unique requirements of the Office of the President, THAT is the reason that Constitutional framers required the President to be an individual who's citizen is the natural result of two individuals who are citizens, thus presumably, loyal to principles upon which the United States rests.

And it the actions and consequences of having elected a person born to a US citizen of dubious character... and a foreign national... the brilliance of the framers is AGAIN beautifully demonstrated.

Last edited:
Who is a better source on the content of the obscure pamphlet.....you, or Miriam Goderich the woman who created it?

ROFLMNAO!

So you're asking which is the better source? The Woman who created the lie, OKA: THE LIAR... or the lie?

And who says its a lie? You do, citing yourself. But you can't prove it, or even provide evidence to support such a claim.

Where Miriam Goderich is an eye witness. Better yet, she's the woman who prepared the pamphlet herself. Who then would be a better source?

.....there isn't one.

She should have known that the person who told her that he was from Kenya was LYING!

And who says that Obama told them he was from Kenya?

Name the person.

Last edited:
Somehow i think if Scott Walker had refused to release his records, the Obamabots would have a completely different take on it. They wouldn't approve. Just a hunch though. What do ya think? ;)

Somehow i think if Scott Walker had refused to release his records, the Obamabots would have a completely different take on it. They wouldn't approve. Just a hunch though. What do ya think? ;)

Why would anyone care?

Ha, 'Fact checking error.' Really, go figure? How convenient.

Obviously, Miriam is the better source. And you're nobody.

The dude most likely attended school on some type of foreign student funding program. But we'll never know the truth. The records have been tampered with. Even if released, they very likely won't be credible.

Says you. And again, you're nobody. You don't know anyone involved, you didn't attend any of these schools at the times cited, and you don't know what you're talking about.

Yet he refused to release his records. Maybe you need to talk to him?

ObamaBooklet.png

'fact checking error?' Ha, i like that one. Pretty funny.

Laughing.....and you expect us to ignore the woman who prepared this pamphlet and instead believe whatever hapless bullshit you make up? Um, no.

Even your narrative is nonsense, as Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen of the US. Why then would he be going to college as a foreign student?

I don't expect you to think she's lying now. You're a loyal programmed Obamabot, no? You're completely incapable of believing your beloved Dear Leader can do wrong.

But me on the other hand, i think it's all Bullshite. I don't believe this woman committed a 'fact checking error.' I believe she simply told the truth. And i think his education was likely funded by Government foreign student programs.

Of course you do.

Because Birthers rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

And are impervious to the facts.

I didn't care when not a single Republican candidate in 2012 voluntarily released any education records.

Why would i care about what a non-candidate does in 2014?

Meanwhile- you keep giving us the example that the only person that you think should release is college records is Barack Obama.

Its not me who is treating candidates differently.

Is Romney president? He can't be because I'm still broke from Obama energy policy. Is Romney eligible for race-based preference?
Deflection is a means for dishonesty.

So other than race- is there any reason why you ask for college records for Obama but have never asked for college records of any other candidate or President?

You freaks went ballistic demanding to see Romney's tax returns. so shut the hell up about someone skin color. freaking loser

LOL....I am not the one insisting that the reason that Obama should show his college records is because he is black.

That would be your buddy- not mine.
Can you name any white people who are allowed to have their credentials inflated in the name of skin color? It's a legit and logically mandatory issue as far as blacks are concerned. Not a racist thing. A logic thing.

You just keep pointing out that the only reason why you are asking for Barack Obama's grades is because he is black.

Here- I love this quote of yours: Rosh:"It's a legit and logically mandatory issue as far as blacks are concerned."

You think Blacks it should be mandatory for African Americans to show their grades- but not white Americans.

Doesn't get much more racial that that.

Not Racist? LOL
If the restrictions and requirements for blacks and whites were the same you'd have an argument. But race quotas and social promotion applies to blacks and minorities only thereby logically eliciting doubts of credibility. Not racist, logical. The race quotas and race privileges are what are racist.

Why would anyone care?

Because the content of the character of anyone trying to be the leader of the United States of America still matters.

And since when does one's college transcript transmit the 'content of their character'?

Why would anyone care?

Because the content of the character of anyone trying to be the leader of the United States of America still matters.

And that is the reason you demanded the college records of Mitt Romney- right?

Ha, 'Fact checking error.' Really, go figure? How convenient.

Obviously, Miriam is the better source. And you're nobody.

The dude most likely attended school on some type of foreign student funding program. But we'll never know the truth. The records have been tampered with. Even if released, they very likely won't be credible.

Says you. And again, you're nobody. You don't know anyone involved, you didn't attend any of these schools at the times cited, and you don't know what you're talking about.

Yet he refused to release his records. Maybe you need to talk to him?

ObamaBooklet.png

'fact checking error?' Ha, i like that one. Pretty funny.

Laughing.....and you expect us to ignore the woman who prepared this pamphlet and instead believe whatever hapless bullshit you make up? Um, no.

Even your narrative is nonsense, as Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen of the US. Why then would he be going to college as a foreign student?

I don't expect you to think she's lying now. You're a loyal programmed Obamabot, no? You're completely incapable of believing your beloved Dear Leader can do wrong.

But me on the other hand, i think it's all Bullshite. I don't believe this woman committed a 'fact checking error.' I believe she simply told the truth. And i think his education was likely funded by Government foreign student programs.

Of course you do.

Because Birthers rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

And are impervious to the facts.

Well, you're free to go with the 'fact checking error' fairy tale if you like. But don't expect all of us to.

Why would anyone care?

And since when does one's college transcript transmit the 'content of their character'?

Why refuse to release the records?

So other than race- is there any reason why you ask for college records for Obama but have never asked for college records of any other candidate or President?

You freaks went ballistic demanding to see Romney's tax returns. so shut the hell up about someone skin color. freaking loser

LOL....I am not the one insisting that the reason that Obama should show his college records is because he is black.

That would be your buddy- not mine.
Can you name any white people who are allowed to have their credentials inflated in the name of skin color? It's a legit and logically mandatory issue as far as blacks are concerned. Not a racist thing. A logic thing.

You just keep pointing out that the only reason why you are asking for Barack Obama's grades is because he is black.

Here- I love this quote of yours: Rosh:"It's a legit and logically mandatory issue as far as blacks are concerned."

You think Blacks it should be mandatory for African Americans to show their grades- but not white Americans.

Not Racist? LOL
If the restrictions and requirements for blacks and whites were the same you'd have an argument. But race quotas and social promotion applies to blacks and minorities only thereby logically eliciting doubts of credibility. Not racist, logical. The race quotas and race privileges are what are racist.

You are hilariously wrong- but I think it is just more fun to keep pointing out:

Not Racist? LOL

Why would anyone care?

Why refuse to release the records?

Because they're irrelevant.

Why would anyone care?

And that is the reason you demanded the college records of Mitt Romney- right?

Yes.

Forum List

Back