Governors, States Now REJECTING Syrian 'Refugees'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Insisting that it is too dangerous after the Paris terrorist attacks to allow the Obama administration to re-settle Syrian 'Refugees' in their states and that American citizens should have a voice in whether to accept them or not, several governors have already made the decision NOT to accept Syrian 'Refugees', rejecting Obama's Re-Settlement plan.

"The governors of Alabama and Michigan on Sunday announced that they would not accept refugees from the Syrian civil war, in the wake of Friday's terror attacks in Paris."
LINK: After Paris attacks, governors refuse Syrian refugees

I read somewhere last night that South Carolina is drafting legislation or has already passed the bill to also refuse to take Syrian 'Refugees'. These 'defections' / 'rejections' of Obama's plan must be pissing Obama off. If this trend continues, he might have to do what he has done and continues to do with Illegal Immigrants - disperse the 'Refugees' throughout communities without informing the local state government / agencies.

Good for governor Snyder here in MI.

I'm sure the huge Muslim population in suburban Detroit's Dearborn Dhabi is thrilled.

Good for them. All the States should refuse to accept any Syrian refugee's.

If Obumble want them then they can all live in DC. and the DC taxpayers can support them.

Alabama, Michigan, SC, Texas.....keep it rolling' - NO 'REFUGEES' in the US. Just say 'No' to Obama's plan to Import terrorists!

Alabama, Michigan, SC, Texas.....keep it rolling' - NO 'REFUGEES' in the US. Just say 'No' to Obama's plan to Import terrorists!

I'm surprised the mooselimbs in Dearborn haven't burned the place down or suicide bombed the capitol yet.

Just heard Arkansas moved to block the resettlement there as well!

I don't see how this is a viable solution unless all fifty states object. Because once they get in one state there is nothing to stop them from getting in all of them.

Insisting that it is too dangerous after the Paris terrorist attacks to allow the Obama administration to re-settle Syrian 'Refugees' in their states and that American citizens should have a voice in whether to accept them or not, several governors have already made the decision NOT to accept Syrian 'Refugees', rejecting Obama's Re-Settlement plan.

"The governors of Alabama and Michigan on Sunday announced that they would not accept refugees from the Syrian civil war, in the wake of Friday's terror attacks in Paris."
LINK: After Paris attacks, governors refuse Syrian refugees

I read somewhere last night that South Carolina is drafting legislation or has already passed the bill to also refuse to take Syrian 'Refugees'. These 'defections' / 'rejections' of Obama's plan must be pissing Obama off. If this trend continues, he might have to do what he has done and continues to do with Illegal Immigrants - disperse the 'Refugees' throughout communities without informing the local state government / agencies.
And what good will this xenophobia do? Oh right, none at all. The Paris attacks weren't planned by guys who just got off the boat, and once here, you can go wherever you damn well please eh?

Use some logic. If you lived in state A, why would you attack that and not say state B, where they don't like you so, fuck them eh...

Since the goal is a get a holy war going, those states just went to the top of the list. People there are already freaking out.

I don't see how this is a viable solution unless all fifty states object. Because once they get in one state there is nothing to stop them from getting in all of them.
That's correct. But hey, Islamophobes, by definition, are irrational.

And what good will this xenophobia do? Oh right, none at all. The Paris attacks weren't planned by guys who just got off the boat, and once here, you can go wherever you damn well please eh?

Use some logic. If you lived in state A, why would you attack that and not say state B, where they don't like you so, fuck them eh...

Importing terrorists who have sworn to do to us what they did to Paris is got to be the DUMBEST idea I have ever heard...but you seem to like it. ' Nuff said...

It begs the question of why we should accept any at all. Salvaging the guilty conscience of the eternally self-righteous is not an answer. Ask the French.

They know for certain that at least one of the attackers entered into Europe with refugee status. Until we can determine a way to properly screen these people it makes sense to put a temporary stay on importing any more of them

http://nypost.com/2015/11/15/two-syrian-refugees-among-seven-terrorists-in-paris-attacks/

Since the goal is a get a holy war going, those states just went to the top of the list. People there are already freaking out.

And you're willing to further that holy war on their behalf.

Your problem is you think if we let them in, no such holy war will take place because played nice.

Retard.

They know for certain that at least one of the attackers entered into Europe with refugee status. Until we can determine a way to properly screen these people it makes sense to put a temporary stay on importing any more of them

http://nypost.com/2015/11/15/two-syrian-refugees-among-seven-terrorists-in-paris-attacks/

I don't think he will ever suggest suggest policy that makes sense.

Forum List

Back