Grade Joe Biden as POTUS Poll

Grade Joe Biden as POTUS

• What grade would you give Biden and his administration thus far?

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orangecat

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Simple question, no wrong answers.
What grade would you give Biden and his administration thus far?
Feel free to support your grade in the comments.

• Banned
B-

EDIT: If he does what he promised,. and erases $10,000 of student debt for Americans, then B+.
Just out of curiousity, should Americans who don't have student debt be given $10K as well? If the government is handing out money, shouldn't every taxpayer receive some, or just the fuckups who borrowed more than they can repay?
Subsidizing deadbeatery will encourage more of the same.

Simple question, no wrong answers.
What grade would you give Biden and his administration thus far?
Feel free to support your grade in the comments.

The one thing Joey Xi Bai Dung has remained consistent is failure. Every decision he's made from Domestic to Foreign has been to the detriment of America and its citizens,

Last edited:
D-.

I would grade him an F, but his wife said he did a good job assembling the cabinet.

1647797915383.png

IMHO, he ain't leading, he's following. Waits until he knows which way the political winds are blowing and then jumps on the bandwagon. The optics appear to be more important to him than reality, probably feels he can spin the situation as needed.

IMHO, he ain't leading, he's following. Waits until he knows which way the political winds are blowing and then jumps on the bandwagon. The optics appear to be more important to him than reality, probably feels he can spin the situation as needed.
His bootlicking sycophants are never going to criticize him.

Easy, I've never seen worse and I lived through Carter and Obama.

And between them, Clinton.

In most cases, I'd say that one should wait until some time past a President's term, to see the effect of his policies in a broader historical context, before one judges that President to be “the best” or “the worst”.

But in Biden's case, the extraordinary level of corruption and incompetence is undeniable, and I think it is quite fair, now, while he is not halfway through his first term, to judge that he has already proven himself to be by far the worst President in my lifetime, perhaps in the nation's history. And that is quite remarkable, considering how low both Clinton and Obama have set the bar.

I don't judge Carter nearly so harshly. He was, I believe, an honest man, with good intentions, who found himself in a position far beyond his ability. It's not fair to lump him in with Clinton, Obama, and now Biden, who have proven themselves, all three, to be deeply corrupt on top of however limited their competence may have been.

Forum List

Back