Votes: 3 2.6%
  • D-

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • F

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Incomplete or withdrawal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Every things fake except if it comes from the mouth of your world class liar in our WH Sure doesn't speak well for Americas future with too many like you running around

They're a small minority, they flock to threads and use the long practiced process developed by the right wing, dominate a discussion by talking over anyone with who disagrees with; on this message board, they echo each other and post nonsense instead of thoughtful rebuttals.

They're not only deplorable, they lack the needed intelligence and education to be taken seriously.

iu

Your perpetual agony is duly noted, and your tears, they are delicious.

iu
Every things fake except if it comes from the mouth of your world class liar in our WH Sure doesn't speak well for Americas future with too many like you running around

They're a small minority, they flock to threads and use the long practiced process developed by the right wing, dominate a discussion by talking over anyone with who disagrees with; on this message board, they echo each other and post nonsense instead of thoughtful rebuttals.

They're not only deplorable, they lack the needed intelligence and education to be taken seriously.

iu

iu

Hey Mary, one question for you: What will you buy for the $18.00 bonus you get in your weekly check? Imagine, how that will be spent by those who will lose their subsidy for the PPACA; Or, those who will find out how each year they pay more in real estate taxes, and in Federal Income Taxes? (the former grow every year, the latter will make your $18.00 bonus go away in seven years).

and in credit card interest going up

True, and not only credit card interest but state income taxes, and fees on highways and bridges, for permits, business licenses, and taxes on booze and smokes for those predominately the working poor; State and National Parks fees,, surtaxes on green and renewable energy, etc. etc. etc.
Their 18 bucks a week will look like nothing

You are the dumb ass because you believe Fake News.

iu

iu

iu

iu

Hey Mary, one question for you: What will you buy for the $18.00 bonus you get in your weekly check? Imagine, how that will be spent by those who will lose their subsidy for the PPACA; Or, those who will find out how each year they pay more in real estate taxes, and in Federal Income Taxes? (the former grow every year, the latter will make your $18.00 bonus go away in seven years).

Postscript: Mary found my post to be funny. As I've written before, those who use an emoji are not intelligent enough or educated to write an expository rebuttal. So sad.z

What is there to rebut? That your posterior doth smart?

In your own words even, I get $637 more dollars a year (I used an online calculator) for 7 years. I call that: Winning! :banana: Over $4200? Yes, please!

A- due to trying to repeal Obabblecare before taking on the tax cuts. I think we would have gotten a better tax bill if the order had been reversed. While I'm glad to see corporate rates cut, the individual taxes are still too complicated and "redistributiony" But at least we're headed in the proper direction.

The direction in which we are headed, and in fact have now reached, is to 'reform' America into a Plutocracy. A nation of the rich, by the rich, for the rich and global corporations.

A- due to trying to repeal Obabblecare before taking on the tax cuts. I think we would have gotten a better tax bill if the order had been reversed. While I'm glad to see corporate rates cut, the individual taxes are still too complicated and "redistributiony" But at least we're headed in the proper direction.

The direction in which we are headed, and in fact have now reached, is to 'reform' America into a Plutocracy. A nation of the rich, by the rich, for the rich and global corporations.

You only think what you're told to think, lemming-boy. You do a good job of parroting, though. :eusa_clap:

Oh, and calling others "poopyhead" while not really saying anything.

Last edited:

Think it's been for a while now where the rich make the rules

Fact of the matter is, this country is a sick joke. It deserves Trump because it's a wasteland of mediocrity. So whether he wins in 2020 or not isn't my concern. If it isn't him, it's some other freak.

Sadly that’s the attitude you all have. Why are you shocked that you lose when you look down on people like that
It's difficult supporting an admitted vile pussy grabbing pervert AND as you and others do how can we look at you kindly??
And they are supposed to be religious, i.e., good Christians. Go figure.

I never supported Clinton and I didn’t vote for Trump. I just like a lot of what he has done because it’s good policy for the country.

See I want to see good things happen for my fellow man no matter who gets credit for it.
You think that his lowering corporations taxes to 9% a good deal WHEN all other countries might follow?

Yes. Why would a global economic explosion be bad?

iu

iu

iu

iu

Postscript: Mary found my post to be funny. As I've written before, those who use an emoji are not intelligent enough or educated to write an expository rebuttal. So sad.z

iu

iu

iu

iu

You seem to be a legend in your own mind...

Expository Rebuttal.....

You are a dip shit...:dance:

Commie....

And Trump didn't screw everyone by increasing the debt by $10 trillion....dumbass.
Well if repub GWB didn't start his BS war it would have been a lot less,,, Obama had to pay for it and the great recession under Repub rule

Bush only started 2 wars. Obama started 3, and kept the other 2 going.
Bush:
Iraq
Afghanistan

Obama:
Libya
Yemen
Uganda

Show where The Great Obama declared war and the resulting US casualties

Certainly don't recall posting anything about US casualties....do try to focus.
For Obama, an Unexpected Legacy of Two Full Terms at War
Unfortunately, the Great Obama was left to clean up the disasterous Bush debacles in Afghanistan and Iraq

Bush should have listened to Obama before he decided to invade

How many presidents listen to people who literally have no experience on the matter and complete unknowns?

Sadly that’s the attitude you all have. Why are you shocked that you lose when you look down on people like that
It's difficult supporting an admitted vile pussy grabbing pervert AND as you and others do how can we look at you kindly??
And they are supposed to be religious, i.e., good Christians. Go figure.

I never supported Clinton and I didn’t vote for Trump. I just like a lot of what he has done because it’s good policy for the country.

See I want to see good things happen for my fellow man no matter who gets credit for it.
You think that his lowering corporations taxes to 9% a good deal WHEN all other countries might follow?

Yes. Why would a global economic explosion be bad?
has the potential to challenge the global economic order create uneven playing field .. want a trade battle? Read page A 14 in the NY Times for a complete story

Well if repub GWB didn't start his BS war it would have been a lot less,,, Obama had to pay for it and the great recession under Repub rule

Bush:
Iraq
Afghanistan

Obama:
Libya
Yemen
Uganda

Unfortunately, the Great Obama was left to clean up the disasterous Bush debacles in Afghanistan and Iraq

How many presidents listen to people who literally have no experience on the matter and complete unknowns?
How many have had zero experience besides trump?

Aren’t you claiming to be rich and complaining about not making the rules?

Bush:
Iraq
Afghanistan

Obama:
Libya
Yemen
Uganda

How many have had zero experience besides trump?

You clearly aren’t following the conversation

Bush:
Iraq
Afghanistan

Obama:
Libya
Yemen
Uganda

Obama was right about Iraq
Bush screwed the pooch

Depending on Muellers report

Trump could quickly drop to F with the biggest scandal since Harding

Agreed. Five members of the USSC screwed efforts to limit the money which influences our elections.

Forum List

Back