Grandfather of Oklahoma teen killed by homeowner in burglary says AR15 made for ‘unfair’ fight

The AR-15 has only one mode.

As for the thugs, there's nothing tragic about them being dead. Good riddance to a couple of Democrats.

Oh, I see. Even if they were Republicans before, they miraculously transformed into Democrats seconds before they were killed, right? They weren't Republicans or Democrats. They were Criminals. Get off the Right and the Left Bs thing.

Hmmmm, no. Criminals vote Democrat. It's a documented fact.

Around here, most criminal vote republican.

That's probably a lie.

Where do you live?

You already ended any chance of any conversation. Never say anything on this board you wouldn't say to anyone one face to face. Being that I am old Rocky Mountain Stock, what do you think would happen if you said that to my face.

What makes you think I give a damn about having a conversation with a douchebag like you? I'm here to ridicule your ideas and shoot them down. I'm not here to learn anything from a snowflake.

As for the thugs, there's nothing tragic about them being dead. Good riddance to a couple of Democrats.

Oh, I see. Even if they were Republicans before, they miraculously transformed into Democrats seconds before they were killed, right? They weren't Republicans or Democrats. They were Criminals. Get off the Right and the Left Bs thing.

Sure, our prisons are just loaded with Republicans. :21:

Sure are. Around here, the majority of the people vote republican. That means that the majority of the criminals will be republican as well. Criminals really aren't one party of the other in reality. They are just criminals. To say that they are one party or the other just makes excuses why they are Criminals.
Nope. Studies show that criminals are overwhelmingly Democrat - about 70% of them.

Patriot claims I am a Gun Grabber. Yet, Grandpa used his weapon exactly the way it should have been used. While it's tragic that those teens died, Gramps had no idea on their intentions. But clearly, their intentions weren't good. They broke in, invaded his home and he defended his home. It's cut and dried. He didn't pursue them, shoot them in their backs, taunt them. He just used the AR-15 in it's most deadly mode and quickly killed all three. There is no doubt about it that the law was satisfied and it was done morally and ethically.

Just a point here. He also could have done it with many other weapons, not just the AR-15. A Shotgun would have been a smarter choice.

Yeah, people who were raised on welfare turn out to be Republicans!

That's probably a lie.

Where do you live?

You already ended any chance of any conversation. Never say anything on this board you wouldn't say to anyone one face to face. Being that I am old Rocky Mountain Stock, what do you think would happen if you said that to my face.
Since when are regressives interested in conversation? All you want is more innocent people put in harms way because you don't want them to have guns. I'm certainly happy the AR-15 rifle was used to off this thug. More people should have one, or even 5.

Last edited:
That teenager got exactly what he deserved. It's hard to comprehend the stupidity of someone who thinks that thugs breaking into a home are supposed to have an even chance in a confrontation with the home's owner. I gaurantee you all the gun grabbers in this forum agree with this numskull. In fact, in Canada they have a law that says the force used in defending yourself must be "proportional" to the force used by your attacker.

Three Oklahoma teenagers were killed last week when they broke into a house and were met by a homeowner with an AR15. Now the grandfather of one of the teenagers is speaking out about his grandson’s death.

According to KTUL-TV, Leroy Schumacher, grandfather of 17-year-old Jacob Redfearn, believes the death of Redfearn was unjustified because the homeowner’s AR15 gave him an unfair advantage over the three burglars.

Speaking to KTUL, Schumacher acknowledged that breaking into a house was “stupid,” but death was not the appropriate consequence.

“What these three boys did was stupid,” Schumacher said. “They knew they could be punished for it but they did not deserve to die.”
so wait a second, you're saying three against one is even? Can't make this shit up. not at all. wow. The grandfather should have apologized that his grandson did what he did and should have choose his friends better. that's what I see here. Bad decisions are bad decisions. He should have done a better job of scoping out the homeowner before he invaded his personal space. Isn't that a snowflake thing? Personal Space and don't violate it?

Sure are. Around here, the majority of the people vote republican. That means that the majority of the criminals will be republican as well. Criminals really aren't one party of the other in reality. They are just criminals. To say that they are one party or the other just makes excuses why they are Criminals.

Criminals are Democrats for the same reason they are criminals, they were raised on welfare.

because he said so.
Yes. He wants to dictate to us what weapons we should have to use to defend our homes. He is the Oklahoma Grandpa. He wants a "fair fight" for the intruders.
he wanted his grandson to succeed and take that guy's property. And when his son killed the homeowner, he would have been crying that his grandson was merely ...........and shouldn't be tried.

Just a point here. He also could have done it with many other weapons, not just the AR-15. A Shotgun would have been a smarter choice.
But, the AR15 was his choice. That's the point. He chose the weapon that he felt most comfortable using. Why deny him that choice?
The gun grabbers only want us to have weapons that can't kill anyone.

Isn't that a riot?

But, the AR15 was his choice. That's the point. He chose the weapon that he felt most comfortable using. Why deny him that choice?
The gun grabbers only want us to have weapons that can't kill anyone.

Isn't that a riot?
they hate self defense.

The question really is, why does anyone care what tool I use to defend myself against criminals invading my home?
For some reason, they think it is not justice.

They believe that simple burglary should not result in the death of the burglar. It is a sense of injustice. The punishment should fit the crime, to the wards of left.

The problem with that warped reasoning is the very problem with this entire debate over guns. The potential risk suffered by the victims of the home invasion is never considered.

How much protection should a person have in his or her own home?

Who can guarantee one's security in his own home? Police?

The leftists prey on those who wish to avoid the realities of human nature, including those that result in the death of others. The lie Leftists constantly float to the weak-minded is that burglary never results in the rape and/or murder of those dwelling within a home. These weak are not prepared to protect themselves, and abhor the very tools necessary to do so.

Leftists have created a weak and fearful lot. Does anyone believe that is NOT their intent?

The question really is, why does anyone care what tool I use to defend myself against criminals invading my home?
For some reason, they think it is not justice.

They believe that simple burglary should not result in the death of the burglar. It is a sense of injustice. The punishment should fit the crime, to the wards of left.

The problem with that warped reasoning is the very problem with this entire debate over guns. The potential risk suffered by the victims of the home invasion is never considered.

How much protection should a person have in his or her own home?

Who can guarantee one's security in his own home? Police?

The leftists prey on those who wish to avoid the realities of human nature, including those that result in the death of others. The lie Leftists constantly float to the weak-minded is that burglary never results in the rape and/or murder of those dwelling within a home. These weak are not prepared to protect themselves, and abhor the very tools necessary to do so.

Leftists have created a weak and fearful lot. Does anyone believe that is NOT their intent?

Was the home owner supposed to ask the criminals if they were just there to rob him, or if they were going to rob him, then to avoid justice by killing the witness? I guess he could have had a clipboard with a series of questions to be answered honestly before opening up on em?

Why is it that some member of this forum:

1. Give criminals more respect then their victims?

2. Think criminals abide by laws. Isn't that what makes a criminal a criminal in the first place?

What am I missing here?

Was the home owner supposed to ask the criminals if they were just there to rob him, or if they were going to rob him, then to avoid justice by killing the witness? I guess he could have had a clipboard with a series of questions to be answered honestly before opening up on em?
To the wards of the left, it is better that the victims suffer and die than injustice that may result in the "over-use" of deadly force.

To All Home Invaders and Potential Home Invaders:
You should assume someone is home. You should assume that the dwellers believe that you are there to rape and/or murder them, that they are armed with weapons designed to kill, and have been trained to use them.

To All Home Dwellers:
You should assume that invaders are there to rape and/or murder you, that they are armed with weapons designed to kill, and have been trained to use them.

To the wards of the left, it is better that the victims suffer and die than injustice that may result in the "over-use" of deadly force.

You should assume someone is home. You should assume that the dwellers believe that you are there to rape and/or murder them, that they are armed with weapons designed to kill, and have been trained to use them.

To All Home Dwellers:
You should assume that invaders are there to rape and/or murder you, that they are armed with weapons designed to kill, and have been trained to use them.

Be prepared or be a Victim.

To All Home Dwellers:

Be prepared or be a Victim.
I wonder if they guy had a machete and cut off the grandson's head what old gramps would say.

The kind of person who invades an occupied home is a special kind of criminal. Criminals like that are sociopaths/psychopaths who cannot be rehabilitated.

Forum List

Back