Grandmother questioned about infant medicine by Pharmacy tech

No, we would not. If we had followed Sweden's nonsense, we would have lost four to five million.
Sweden did an outstanding job with COVID, but that wasn't what the post you replied to was about.

If we had accepted the obvious conclusion that the Wuhan Virus came from the Wuhan Virus Lab, we could have pressured China to give us the details about how they created it and used that information to come up with an actual vaccine instead of the bad joke our Billions to Big Pharma produced.

Sweden did an outstanding job with COVID, but that wasn't what the post you replied to was about.

If we had accepted the obvious conclusion that the Wuhan Virus came from the Wuhan Virus Lab, we could have pressured China to give us the details about how they created it and used that information to come up with an actual vaccine instead of the bad joke our Billions to Big Pharma produced.
You are wrong across the board about the info and the policies.

The Biden admin corrected the Trump admin errors and saved millions of lives that would have been lost.

#stopthevaxsqueal

You are wrong across the board about the info and the policies.

The Biden admin corrected the Trump admin errors and saved millions of lives that would have been lost.

#stopthevaxsqueal
Do you really specialize in necro-ing old threads and taking them off topic?

You are welcome to rule my old "Grandma I know given static by pharmacy clerk" thread. I assure you that I had forgotten all about it.

It's yours!

Last edited:
Within healthcare, techs tend to get too big for their britches.

Actually, I'd say that it depends largely on the person. I've met many healthcare techs (in the Navy we called 'em Corpsman), and by and large, most of them were pretty down to earth types. Only a very few had a large ego.

Best PA/med tech I ever met? Was a CIVMAR (Civilian Mariner) onboard my last ship. He was a retired SEAL turned CIVMAR and was probably one of the best docs, as well as one of the best human beings I ever knew.

Forum List

Back