Great news for the state of Indiana, where I live.......

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
Restaurants and bars will re-open for inside dining starting Monday, May 11th! There WILL be certain restrictions, such as no more than 50% capacity of patrons will be allowed at one time, and social distancing will be monitored inside the restaurant. I can't wait, I'll most likely be going to my favorite pizza/salad/soup buffet that evening. Or to my local Buffalo Wild Wings, but I'll probably wait until Wednesday to go there.

Stay home and stay safe. The food sucks in Hooiserville anyway.
Are you kidding? I'll be ready to paint the town come Monday. And some of the restaurants around here are mighty fine, even a local Chinese buffet. It'll be interesting to see if that one opens up for inside dining on Monday.

The first place I plan on hitting up when my state reopens is my favorite Chinese buffet. I don't care if there are Chinese people coughing on the food. Totally worth it. :thup:

Are you kidding? I'll be ready to paint the town come Monday. And some of the restaurants around here are mighty fine, even a local Chinese buffet. It'll be interesting to see if that one opens up for inside dining on Monday.

The first place I plan on hitting up when my state reopens is my favorite Chinese buffet. I don't care if there are Chinese people coughing on the food. Totally worth it. :thup:
But of course! And I MAY go to the Chinese buffet in my area if it IS re-opened for inside dining on Monday. I think I'd rather go there than the pizza buffet restaurant, because the pizza place is quite bit farther to drive to. 12-13 miles one way compared to just 2 and half to 3 miles one way for the Chinese restaurant.

Only dumb hillbillies eat at Chinese buffets. They’re so dumb they can’t tell chicken from dog meat.
He-he, ya knucklehead! The Chinese buffet I go to here is mighty fine, with great tasting food. And the price is reasonable, the price of soda with unlimited refills is only $1.60. And all you can eat dinner is only $11.99.

Restaurants and bars will re-open for inside dining starting Monday, May 11th! There WILL be certain restrictions, such as no more than 50% capacity of patrons will be allowed at one time, and social distancing will be monitored inside the restaurant. I can't wait, I'll most likely be going to my favorite pizza/salad/soup buffet that evening. Or to my local Buffalo Wild Wings, but I'll probably wait until Wednesday to go there.

Oh, I thought you'd moved to Kentucky and raised the IQ of both states.

After May 10th my lady will be going back to her full work schedule

/—-/ Great News. Our Gov, Andy BoyCuomo still has his heel on the throats on NY restaurants.

I hope everyone in Indiana realizes that at 50% occupancy, the restaurants need to turn over tables quickly to make ends meet. No hanging out for an hour sipping expresso.

to eat at one of those you are a brave person Aaron.....

/—-/ Great News. Our Gov, Andy BoyCuomo still has his heel on the throats on NY restaurants.

I hope everyone in Indiana realizes that at 50% occupancy, the restaurants need to turn over tables quickly to make ends meet. No hanging out for an hour sipping expresso.
My friend and I, who have been regular customers at our local Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant/bar for almost 8 years now, generally stay for about 3 hours, eating, drinking and playing Buzztime Trivia. My friend tips decently and I usually tip VERY handsomely and pretty much everyone knows us there, including the managers. So I see NO problem with us continuing to do this. We shall see.

Only dumb hillbillies eat at Chinese buffets. They’re so dumb they can’t tell chicken from dog meat.
My Chinese buffet has excellent rat-on-a-stick. Their lo mein is fantastic. Great shrimp, pork, and beef dishes. And my favorite egg rolls.

Fried dog legs are just an appetizer.
Have you ever tried one of MY favorites, Egg Foo Kitty? In a word, YUM! And DON'T forget Cream Of Some Young Guy, Possibly Some Young Girl, Soup. Just a hair (or maybe hare) tastier than Egg Drop Soup. Splendid stuff!

My friend and I, who have been regular customers at our local Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant/bar for almost 8 years now, generally stay for about 3 hours, eating, drinking and playing Buzztime Trivia. My friend tips decently and I usually tip VERY handsomely and pretty much everyone knows us there, including the managers. So I see NO problem with us continuing to do this. We shall see.
/----/ I'm specifically talking about eating at the table or bar. I've never been in a Buffalo WW, so I don't know the floor plan.

/----/ I'm specifically talking about eating at the table or bar. I've never been in a Buffalo WW, so I don't know the floor plan.
You DO sit specifically at a table or at the bar at Buffalo Wild Wings. My friend and I almost always sit at the same small table at BWW. We WOULD be less than 6 feet apart from each other, but I don't think that will be a problem. We like to sit pretty close together across from one another so we can audibly share our trivia answers quietly if there's someone sitting close enough to us who's also playing trivia. You'd be surprised how MANY times we've had others steal our correct answers because we said them too loudly. Very true!

To what, 65 like yours?

To what, 65 like yours?

Triggered. Thought you'd be scooting down to your nearest holler to get your latest hit of meth.

Forum List

Back