Greatest American President

I see FDR a lot in this thread so I guess his government take over of the country is what made him great, like his policies on locking up Japanese Americans during WWII, or attacking a country that did not attack the US, or killing over a half million soldiers, or lying the US into a war.

I guess that is what makes a great president.

I'm going to make a wild guess here. Home schooled?

FDR did lock up Japanese Americans during WWII, and the US KIA in WWII was 440,000.

If obama can only prolong this recession for 10 years he too can be a great president like FDR was, at least in the minds of liberals.

Who, in your opinion, has been the greatest U.S. President thus far? And no, I don't care about the results of that stupid poll from several weeks back. What do YOU think, and why?

My answer is, without hesitation, President Obama. He's given us the ACA, stronger restrictions on predatory lending by credit card companies, heightened awareness to political con artists (like the Tea Party Express) attempting to operate under a tax-exempt banner, a freer Middle East with functioning democracies (Libya, Egypt, Iraq) and budding pro-democracy movements (Turkey, Syria, Iran), and a rebounding economy after what many have called the worst economic conditions we've seen since the Great Depression. He won the Nobel Peace Prize and immediately used that to bring peace to Libya by removing their evil dictator who killed his own people.

Truly, this country has seen no greater leader than the one we have currently.
"God help us, everyone"
~~Tiny Tim

While a nice singer, Tiny Tim was never president, so I must ask you to pick again.

But Tiny Tim was a wise human being! so there.

I totally agree with Hossfly! :up:

t they(GOP) had done everything they could to undermine him (Obama)

dear, can you say why our only libcommie president should not be undermined?

Well since you are now undermining him,
. The true colors of the Gop has shown brightly, and it sickens me. .

can you give your best example of this sickening behavior or must you admit to being a liberal, i.e., too brainless to support what you say or even know it is necessary to support what you say.

can you give your best example of this sickening behavior or must you admit to being a liberal, i.e., too brainless to support what you say or even know it is necessary to support what you say.

Lets just leave it at I watch C-span a lot, and I do not feel the need to justify my answer except they had done everything they could to undermine him in everything he has tried to do , and then try to blame him, and the constant bad mouthing. I admire his strength to still hold his head high , in light of the obnoxious and endless display of criticisms the Gop had given him non stop for 8 years. I'd be out on the golf course golfing as well, since nothing can get done in Washington.

I would also like to say I admire someone who can't easily be intimidated and kisses butt to be liked.

.....and the search for an intelligent liberal life form continues....

Translation: " I love Barry because Republicans have been poopy heads".

I think if any of us have been around for a while we know and realize the arm of the behind the scenes puppeteers play in Washington and how really hard it is for anything to really get anything done, so I guess I mainly have passed my judgment on the integrity of the person, and while I have already said I do not agree with everything, of which I know some of it was out of his control, I really do not see us in worst shape and that in itself is a HUGE plus. I cringe when I think we may of been in the middle of WWIII if the Gop got in.

I see FDR a lot in this thread so I guess his government take over of the country is what made him great, like his policies on locking up Japanese Americans during WWII, or attacking a country that did not attack the US, or killing over a half million soldiers, or lying the US into a war.

FDR did lock up Japanese Americans during WWII, and the US KIA in WWII was 440,000.

If obama can only prolong this recession for 10 years he too can be a great president like FDR was, at least in the minds of liberals.

The recession is coming like it or not, spending way to much on military, won't be Obama's fault.

The recession is coming like it or not, spending way to much on military, won't be Obama's fault.

dear we are at war with ISIS etc etc and you think we're spending too much on military?
Did you know they want to cut your head off while you are alive?

Lets just leave it at I watch C-span a lot, and I do not feel the need to justify my answer except they had done everything they could to undermine him in everything he has tried to do , and then try to blame him, and the constant bad mouthing. I admire his strength to still hold his head high , in light of the obnoxious and endless display of criticisms the Gop had given him non stop for 8 years. I'd be out on the golf course golfing as well, since nothing can get done in Washington.

I would also like to say I admire someone who can't easily be intimidated and kisses butt to be liked.

I think if any of us have been around for a while we know and realize the arm of the behind the scenes puppeteers play in Washington and how really hard it is for anything to really get anything done, so I guess I mainly have passed my judgment on the integrity of the person, and while I have already said I do not agree with everything, of which I know some of it was out of his control, I really do not see us in worst shape and that in itself is a HUGE plus. I cringe when I think we may of been in the middle of WWIII if the Gop got in.

....as Barry bombs Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan.
As Barry kills with Drones all over the Middle East including Pakistan.

You just can't make this shit up.

too stupid!! liberals believe spending on military stimulates economy! Did you know that??

she doesn't actually follow the news!

You ever hear of PNAC and Clean Break, this had already been set in motion , all of it , ok, please educate yourself and try to understand how things really are. Don't forget to insert Zionist in here ok.

This stuff just is nuts, these people haven't a clue as to ANYTHING that is really happening.

too stupid!! liberals believe spending on military stimulates economy! Did you know that??

Liberals believe government spending is wonderful...Obama had to double the national debt to overcome the disaster left by Bush. This is akin to thinking one needs a bigger house even though the house you have, is in foreclosure.

You mean Fox, had to quit watching that, couldn't take it anymore. Hannity, Israel's 5th Iron Dome.

You ever hear of PNAC and Clean Break, this had already been set in motion , all of it , ok, please educate yourself and try to understand how things really are. Don't forget to insert Zionist in here ok.

"....as Barry bombs Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan.
As Barry kills with Drones all over the Middle East including Pakistan."

Honey Barry is taking your little hand and leading you right into war, you just aren't bright enough to understand what is happening.

Don't get me wrong, ISIS must be dealt with, but don't pretend Barak the Magic Democrat isn't still fighting these Wars.

Who, in your opinion, has been the greatest U.S. President thus far? And no, I don't care about the results of that stupid poll from several weeks back. What do YOU think, and why?

My answer is, without hesitation, President Obama. He's given us the ACA, stronger restrictions on predatory lending by credit card companies, heightened awareness to political con artists (like the Tea Party Express) attempting to operate under a tax-exempt banner, a freer Middle East with functioning democracies (Libya, Egypt, Iraq) and budding pro-democracy movements (Turkey, Syria, Iran), and a rebounding economy after what many have called the worst economic conditions we've seen since the Great Depression. He won the Nobel Peace Prize and immediately used that to bring peace to Libya by removing their evil dictator who killed his own people.

You are seriously delusional if you believe that crap. :cuckoo:

obama-kool-aid-80214319065.jpeg

Liberals believe government spending is wonderful...Obama had to double the national debt to overcome the disaster left by Bush. This is akin to thinking one needs a bigger house even though the house you have, is in foreclosure.

I guess you guys didn't read my post, I never voted for Obama. I am neither liberal or conservative, I vote for the person, and I'm so glad my guy didn't get in last time. :D

George Washington, followed by James Knox Polk.

But why? Washington for his usage of the military in crushing a contemporary Tea Party movement, and Polk for his illegal invasion of Mexico? Or some other reason?

Regardless, thank you for your on-topic response.
Washington for holding the nation together in its infancy, then going back to Mount Vernon. Polk for acquiring the territory that would be the western United States in a 100% legal and declared war.

Forum List

Back