Green Day triggers MAGA

I have always disliked this lame attempt at a band. They are all a bunch of douchebags that cater to faggotry and Eurotrash leftism.

I was at the Superdome in New Orleans during the reopening of it in 2006 after Katrina and negroes destroyed it. They teamed up with U2 in the pregame opening of the Saints - Atlanta Falcons game. They brought the house down.

You all do realize that Billy Butt-Buster, the singer, went on to perform in musicals after GD ended, right? That is prima facie gay.

BREAKING: Legendary band Green Day ignites a firestorm of rage among MAGA supporters by changing the lyrics of their hit song "American Idiot" during a New Year's Eve performance to mock Trump supporters.

This is the perfect way to start 2024...

During their performance on Dick Clark's New Year's Eve Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest, the band changed their lyrics from "I’m not part of a redneck agenda" to "I’m not part of the MAGA agenda."

Predictably, the perpetually victim-minded MAGA cultists lost their collective mind.

Republican billionaire Elon Musk wrote on Twitter: "Green Day goes from raging against the machine to milquetoastedly raging for it
🤣
"

As usual, Musk's political analysis is rubbish. The idea that MAGA — which exists solely to harness racial and cultural grievances towards the goal of pushing through more tax cuts for the rich — is anything other than the "machine" is patently absurd.

Another Twitter user, clearly believing themselves far more clever than they really are, wrote: "They're so under the boot, they're changing their name to Green New Deal Day."

"Green Day is now Green Done. Don’t they understand it’s no longer Hollywood Cool with the rest of us to take potshots at DJT? We the people are speaking!” wrote one Truth Social user.

Far-right racist and failed Congressional candidate Laura Loomer, a rabid pro-Trump agitator, tagged Green Day as "losers" on Twitter.

"Green Day is a woke joke," wrote another furious Trump fan. Others called them "has beens," "washed up," and "sellouts."

As usual, Republicans are frothing at the mouth because they have no influential cultural figures to champion their bigotries and reactionary politics.

Together, let's make 2024 the year that MAGA dies at the ballot box for good!

May be an image of 2 people

Forum List

Back