Zone1 Greetings from Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many died in Donbas in three years before Russian invasion? 20 a year? This is what think was worth starting a full scale war over? You are out of your mind.

Anyway mods were clear - this thread is only for hi’s

So hello citizen of Russia, welcome to a society that thinks you are a modern day brainwashed fascist.
What are you agitated about here? You said you were going to win any day soon and Russians were dying a thousand a day. Isn't that the best way to demonstrate the Western prowess and show the pesky Russians what's what?

Really???!!! You bastards are amazing, you really are. Просто пиздец, нет английских слов.
Remember that anecdote about an Ukro conscript who told his mamo to write straight to the internment camp when asked about where to send her letters to? I bet in your universe it's you who told that anecdote first and it was a Russian conscript that you were laughing your asses off about.
Triggered much, Shurik? No need to. The Russians and Ukrainians are one and the same people. You know who said this?

Triggered much, Shurik? No need to. The Russians and Ukrainians are one and the same people. You know who said this?
I told you, he is a kind man. Not that I am not but this is where I don't agree with him.

So those people are two separate nations?
I told you I didn't hear a Ukrainian word in Kiev in 1985 and everyone there was as Russian to me as the next guy in the rest of the USSR, it's been 30 plus years now for you to raise a generation of retards who think Bandera is their "Batko", so yeah, we're not brothers anymore.

What are you agitated about here? You said you were going to win any day soon and Russians were dying a thousand a day. Isn't that the best way to demonstrate the Western prowess and show the pesky Russians what's what?

No I didn’t.

“demonstrate western prowess”? Thats some stupid nonsense, we are not at war and have no interest in some sort of adolecent showing off. Our goal is long term peace and stability.

Anyway take it to another thread, mod was clear.

Last edited:
I told you I didn't hear a Ukrainian word in Kiev in 1985 and everyone there was as Russian to me as the next guy in the rest of the USSR, it's been 30 plus years now for you to raise a generation of retards who think Bandera is their "Batko", so yeah, we're not brothers anymore.
I didn't ask you abut brothers. Are the Ukrainians and Russians two separate nations?

No I didn’t.

“demonstrate western prowess”? Thats some stupid nonsense, we are not at war and have no interest in some sort of adolecent showing off. Our goal is peace and long term stability.

Anyway take it to another thread, mod was clear.
Okay, but whatever the thread the conversation always comes to the same old. Democrats vs Republicans, Russians vs the West, the new guy will be spit upon by 50% of the population, the other half will back him up.

Last edited:
I didn't ask you abut brothers. Are the Ukrainians and Russians two separate nations?
As soon as you run out of hardline Banderites and join Russia you'll re-educate yourself and start working again instead of looking up for the West to feed you. Look at Mariupol or Melitopol for example. Then, hopefully, we'll unseparate once more.

Last edited:
Didn't I tell you? As soon as you run out of hardline Banderites and join Russia you'll re-educate yourself and start working again instead of looking up for the West to feed you. Look at Mariupol or Melitopol for example.
Why are you Russians so afraid of giving a straight answer on a straight question? Let's try again - are the Ukrainians and Russians two separate nations?

Why are you Russians so afraid of giving a straight answer on a straight question? Let's try again - are the Ukrainians and Russians two separate nations?
Somehow my last post didn't get through in full. Now it is.

odanny
And you, poor thing, thought Ukies breathed CO² in and exhaled oxygen out? Sorry pal, the bastards lost all decency and do this the other way around. Can you imagine that?

Estimates for Ukrainian deaths are:

11,000 civilians killed. 11,000 "missing".
Between 24,500 soldiers and 70,000 killed.

Then you had 3,400 dead before the invasion, about 4,400 soldiers killed.

That's a lot of people that Russia is killing. Especially when it claims it's not actually at war with these people but keeps throwing missiles at them.
Russians Aren't Doormats. Mexico Is America's Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back