Greta Thunberg: Time Person of the Year

Truly, so much hatred triggered by an outspoken little girl! Tough crowd. Picture their apoplectic response to being tickled with a feather..:blowup:
The little girl is a tool used by the liberal lunatics to get across their climate change nonsense. The End.

The “little girl” is in agreement with the global scientific community

It is the deniers who are the lunatics
I’m glad the actual scientists I speak to don’t know as much as Greta.

Have you met any legitimate scientist who do not concur that climate change is occurring?
Climate change will affect any given region by 5 degrees within 100 years...
NY’s low to high will increase by 5 degrees within the next 100 years given the current methods of technology.
More and more technologies are changing from mechanical to electronic, thus vastly reducing mankind’s effect on the climate.

That’s what a scientist will tell you when their boss isn’t in the room.

What's sad is that at some point she will have to realize her moment already came and went. All the time magazine thing will be is a picture on her wall. Even now no one says her name unless they are cracking wise.
I think it's partisan, like everything else.

At the end of the day, she's 1 of 92 of something that people yapp-yapp about every year, haters and lovers, in a world of 7.5 billion people not counting the ones who've died.

I guess that’s the least Time can do for her since we stole her childhood from her.

Hong Kong protesters have been fighting commie tyranny all year.
Time bitches out and gives it to the autistic puppet and her "sky is falling" bullshit

What I'd like from Greta is to tell me more about how the state must control all industry.
That is the purpose of the state......control the excesses of industry

Something Greta is pointing out that they are failing miserably

In your native Russia Motherland maybe, but here in America government has no such role.

Of course it does
Ever see the government break up monopolies, pass environmental laws, enact worker protection?

Truly, so much hatred triggered by an outspoken little girl! Tough crowd. Picture their apoplectic response to being tickled with a feather..:blowup:
The little girl is a tool used by the liberal lunatics to get across their climate change nonsense. The End.

Have you met any legitimate scientist who do not concur that climate change is occurring?
NY’s low to high will increase by 5 degrees within the next 100 years given the current methods of technology.
More and more technologies are changing from mechanical to electronic, thus vastly reducing mankind’s effect on the climate.

You mean scientists around the globe are conspiring to piss off US Conservatives?

00d550adb6b94bcced4ff68187bb23fb25d22077.jpg
So was trump

I guess that’s the least Time can do for her since we stole her childhood from her.

Time bitches out and gives it to the autistic puppet and her "sky is falling" bullshit

What I'd like from Greta is to tell me more about how the state must control all industry.

In your native Russia Motherland maybe, but here in America government has no such role.

Of course it does
Ever see the government break up monopolies, pass environmental laws, enact worker protection?
Breaking up a monopoly to maintain capitalism is the opposite of government shutting down success. Apple can make even more, government likes the taxes.

Of course it does
Breaking up a monopoly to maintain capitalism is the opposite of government shutting down success. Apple can make even more, government likes the taxes.
It seems to piss of the Capitalists

Ridiculous that a child is named person of the year.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how often has it happened before now? I don't see anything wrong with it going to someone younger. Sometimes those who are younger end up having more sense than an older person and when you believe that something wrong is being done, saying something is what a person is supposed to do because remaining silent only means that the wrong doing can and will continue.

When the elders are dead wrong....disrespect is the only sane response.
Amen to this. Anything else is only a form on enabling.

God bless you and the girl and our current leader always!!!

Holly
All she ever did was say "how dare you?" to a roomful of delegates which IMO was extremely disrespectful.

She is a child who basically had a temper tantrum in front of the UN
What would you rather have come from a person if anything controversial is going to happen with them at all? Something like what she is now known for or something more along the lines of what takes place everywhere else on this sick and twisted planet?

Washington DC, PA, and New York on 9/11
Washington DC one year after 9/11 (Sniper City it may has well have been labeled)
Vegas (country music concert)
Sandy Hook (school shooting)
Blacks Burg, VA (college shooting)
Columbine (school shooting)
El Paso, TX (Wal-Mart)
Dayton, OH
Aurora CO (movie theater)
Park Land FL (school shooting)
California (The Borderline Club)
Sutherland Springs, TX (church shooting)
Charleston SC (another church shooting)
Orlando FL (the other club shooting)
Roanoke VA (a news station of all places, WDBJ that is)

And of course the list just goes on.

God bless you and everyone who has lost someone to another person in one way or another always!!!

Holly
For one I never compared Greta Von spoiled brat to Sandy Hook or any other time people tragically lost their lives to senseless violence.

That you think I did says more about your mental instability than anything else
I was only going by how you chose to present your opinion. Paint a better picture if you want a better caption for it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Me? I am just happy to have a caption period for whatever I put out there.
No you were fabricating an argument that you then attributed to me then you argued against your own fictional argument

Moon Bats don't know any more about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Ethics or Biology,

That a child rattles the world in denial rates w/me....

ELgcBrYXUAAIfJ1

~S~

She doesn't. She's a carnival sideshow aimed at freaks seeking a new Messiah now that Obama is history.

Talky Tina, if you will. Pre-programmed. Pull the string.

review_talktina_1.jpg

You mean scientists around the globe are conspiring to piss off US Conservatives?
No.

He said that taxing people and and taking over businesses isn't a rational solution in America. Can't say the same for China because they don't care about the environment. Probably because they're already a Communist country.

How about the people of Hong Kong who are risking their lives for freedom fighting against the oppression of the Chinese mainland and WINNING? Greta thunberg is more important than that?

Forum List

Back