Gretchen Whitmer is a hypocrite.

When Gretchen Whitmer says "Trump's speech could cause terrorism.", it could cause terrorism against Trump. She is pretending to be someone who does say things that could cause terrorism. The right mostly only uses legally protected speech. The left gets away with a lot of illegal speech.
Tramp has been bad talking her since she got elected, bad talking all the dem governors.
Progs love them some strong central government. We need Hitler for the whole country instead of Hitler's running states and local areas. Brownshirts rioting is okay but camping by yourself in a rural area is arrest mode and felony time.
Just read what you posted.
Progs need a Hitler for national control. The Prog nazis running states and cities are warning enough if people are paying attention. The good Progs do is so outweighed by the crazy and sublime insane agendas that it guarantees we are finished as a nation under the constitution.

WillHaftawaite, donny's little USMB cheerleader - - -

care to debate what i posted with a counterpoint - complete with pics & a credible unbiased article - or just leave the little laughing emoji as is, cause it's obvious that you won't because you can't counter it?

LIttle girl...

you posted a series of pictures, none that have any provable link to the people behind the attempted kidnapping.

you even added that two of the attempted kidnappers were involved in the peaceful protest earlier in the year, WITH NOTHING TO BACK THAT UP.

your posts are as :lame2: as ever.

uh.... the pics were to demonstrate that the kidnappers are indeed trump humping anarchists spurred on by their chosen one & NOT (D)s , antifa, or the like as demanded by some on this thread. i never said any of THEM were the dudes charged with the kidnapping plans/attempt ... but rather the poorly educated, basket dwelling deplorable ilk that donny called out from under the rocks... of which TWO of them met up at that 'thing' calling for the gov's lynching.

peaceful protests? you mean by storming the capital building with assault weapons cause they are afraid of masking up & getting into the faces of law enforcement with nary a pushback by the po po?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............................

what's lame is yer sad attempt at making any point to justify an empty emoji.
uh.... the pics were to demonstrate that the kidnappers are indeed trump humpingg anarchists spurred on by their chosen one & NOT (D)s , antifa or the like as demanded on this thread.

and you failed.

still :lame2: as ever.

just for you:

View attachment 399730

they're donny's favorite color.

great rebuttal.

Standard from you.

still no counter point that donny didn't spur them thar phallic carrying hayseeds on to go after the gov, 'eh?

Considering the makeup of the group, you ask a silly question.

so you DON'T have an unbiased link to counter debate with.

understood.

The Gateway Pundit

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
Gateway Pundit - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.
The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check

rah rah rah!

Unbiased?

no idea.

I got the link from another thread.

attacking the messenger instead of the message, (again).

you keep losing when you do that.

(BTW, were YOUR comments from an 'unbiased' source?)

of course my comments are biased. no need to guess that yours are too, you little cheerleader you... but that's not what i said. i wrote:

' care to debate what i posted with a counterpoint - complete with pics & a credible unbiased article - or just leave the little laughing emoji as is, cause it's obvious that you won't because you can't counter it?'

i rarely, if ever - post ' biased ' sourced links to back up what i say. & i NEVER use wiki ... except for generally known knowledge, cause it can be edited to include false info.

just like the link i gave that reports at least 2 of the deplorables accused of kidnapping were at that trump humping ' LIBERATE MICHIGAN! ' circle jerk.

sooooooooooo............... not only did YOU post a link from an extremly biased fake news rag mag - YOU didn't even post it based on yer own research.

rah rah sis boom bah!

When Gretchen Whitmer says "Trump's speech could cause terrorism.", it could cause terrorism against Trump. She is pretending to be someone who does say things that could cause terrorism. The right mostly only uses legally protected speech. The left gets away with a lot of illegal speech.
Tramp has been bad talking her since she got elected, bad talking all the dem governors.
he should declare martial law and put them all in prison.

Forum List

Back