Grinning Putin shakes hands with stony-faced Obama after US President was snubbed by Chinese hosts

US Pravda CNN said this a.m. that Barry won the staredown? :wtf:were they looking at?.........:cuckoo: Besides, to even use the word 'staredown' is very juvenile on CNN's part to begin with, so we already know it is propaganda.

US Pravda CNN said this a.m. that Barry won the staredown? :wtf:were they looking at?.........:cuckoo: Besides, to even use the word 'staredown' is very juvenile on CNN's part to begin with, so we already know it is propaganda.

Obama won a staredown? Too funny!

Putin has Crimea back. Check.

Assad is still in power because of Putin. Check.

Russia has not crumbled despite the bullshit that Obama and the EU sanctions. Check.

Three presidents of three different countries made obama a bitch on the same day. That's the best it's been since the fool took office.

He did too! :thup:

"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte called Barack Obama a "son of a whore" on Monday as he vowed not to be lectured by the US leader on human rights when they meet in Laos.

"You must be respectful. Do not just throw away questions and statements. Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum," Duterte told a news conference shortly before flying to Laos to attend a summit.

"We will be wallowing in the mud like pigs if you do that to me."

:lmao: :laugh:

I hope that President Duterte treats obama like any other drug addict when they meet. Someone should tell the real president that the American tripe is a cocaine freak.

SkankyGunSlurper has a wet spot in her panties for Putin.....

Somebody call the DEP for a hazardous waste cleanup

Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin in tense G20 standoff as the famously hostile pair fail to reach a breakthrough on Syria

LMAO Kick his panzy azz Vlad!! The Chinese already biatch slapped the whole entourage of morons.. one more smack-down can't hurt!! Just record it or it didn't happen!! ;)
Are you a traitor? You sound like one. You should go live in Russia or China so you can be with your kind.

:badgrin::badgrin: You sound personally butthurt.. Missing your nightly skizz drip off of the boy kings pole or just monthly cramps?

Bahahahahahahahah Hahahahahahaha The board crybabies moaning in unison... Hang on, let me get my violin.. :boohoo:

Bahahahahahahahah Hahahahahahaha The board crybabies moaning in unison... Hang on, let me get my violin.. :boohoo:
We're laughing AT YOU in unison, you stupid whore

LMAO You sound a bit loopy, disturbed.. :) Is it because the Chinese told Odumbo to go fuck himself or are you having a geritol moment?

Just announced Obama an Putin failed to reach any deal in Syria...at this point Putin is just running in circles around Ear's foreign policy. What an embarrassment

Forum List

Back