Growing support for same sex marriages from all religions. (bar evangelicals)

No court, no part of any government, no mortal authority, has any more power to define marriage
Why must government play a part in marriage at all? My vows are to my husband, made before God. Government has nothing to do with my marriage other than it insisted upon intruding into it by having it registered.

My question is why anyone would want the government meddling in any union? It is not government business. I am still wondering why homosexuals thought it would be a great idea to involve government in their unions. Vows before each other with appropriate witnesses is not enough?

Personally, I move to kick government out of all marriage; I am wondering why some want government involvement in marriage.
Queers need affirmation.
Bigots need affirmation but they are finding it increasingly hard to come by, while LGBT people are increasingly accepted as part of the fabric of society

Men who get a thrill out of wearing womens' clothes are always been accepted as part of the fabric of society.

But it was always understood that being a she-male was deviate behavior, and people did it on their own time on nights and weekends, standing on the street corner hanging out at gay bars and bath houses, etc. And when they reported to work on Monday morning, they were wearing suit and neck tie and acted normative.
What the fuck are you blathering about??!! You make no sense at all and nothing here has anything to do with the topic. It is in fact it is downright idiotic. Your portrayal of gay people behavior is moronic and out dated.

Why don't you stick to what you know best and tell us more about man on man sex in the big house.
On the Peterman gay scale, which rates faggotry from 1 to 10, you've hit an 18.

Just when we thought that Republicanscould not evolve!!
So homo's packing each others fudge is evolution?
Looney liberal science facts. .... :cuckoo:
Clearly YOU have not evolved
Why would he evolve into a pillow poker? He's not like you.
Are you really so illiterate that you do not understand that the reference to evolution was about the Republicans who support marriage equality?

The problem with you boys is that all you think about is gay sex which has nothing to do with the issue of marriage
Agree. Marriage is a union of male and female. Queers aren't involved.
Apparently you have a tenuous grip on reality. Ever hear of Obergfell?
What does Obergfell have to do with the definition of marriage?
Holly shit! Really? Do you even know what Obergefell is? Have you read it? The more that you post, the more it becomes apparent that you are just not that smart.
The USSC doesn't define marriage, you iduot.
The fact that you have the need to call me an idiot, and are so rattled as to mispell it tells me all that I need to know about your confidence and level of emotional maturity.

SCOTUS ruled that marriage is between any two consenting adults regardless of their respective genders, in accordance with existing state laws that govern marriage. In short, they took gender out of the equasion. You can call that redfining marriage. That is just a word. The fact is that they did what they did, based on the 14th amendment and that is that.
How all you do is defend faggots, child molesters, and perverts?

Even the majority of Muslims are supportive. it looks like the battle is won in the US
Not really. First of all you need to realize that most Conservative, Republican and Right wing individuals REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE in these polls. I get calls weekly asking me to take polls. I hang up on them immediately.

Additionally, those of us on the Moral and Decent side have no problem “aborting” the doctors, nurses and office staff involved in these activities.

No court, no part of any government, no mortal authority, has any more power to define marriage
Why must government play a part in marriage at all? My vows are to my husband, made before God. Government has nothing to do with my marriage other than it insisted upon intruding into it by having it registered.

My question is why anyone would want the government meddling in any union? It is not government business. I am still wondering why homosexuals thought it would be a great idea to involve government in their unions. Vows before each other with appropriate witnesses is not enough?

Personally, I move to kick government out of all marriage; I am wondering why some want government involvement in marriage.
Queers need affirmation.
Bigots need affirmation but they are finding it increasingly hard to come by, while LGBT people are increasingly accepted as part of the fabric of society

Men who get a thrill out of wearing womens' clothes are always been accepted as part of the fabric of society.

But it was always understood that being a she-male was deviate behavior, and people did it on their own time on nights and weekends, standing on the street corner hanging out at gay bars and bath houses, etc. And when they reported to work on Monday morning, they were wearing suit and neck tie and acted normative.
What the fuck are you blathering about??!! You make no sense at all and nothing here has anything to do with the topic. It is in fact it is downright idiotic. Your portrayal of gay people behavior is moronic and out dated.

Why don't you stick to what you know best and tell us more about man on man sex in the big house.
On the Peterman gay scale, which rates faggotry from 1 to 10, you've hit an 18.
Ask me if I give a flying fuck what you think.

Just when we thought that Republicanscould not evolve!!
So homo's packing each others fudge is evolution?
Looney liberal science facts. .... :cuckoo:
Clearly YOU have not evolved
Why would he evolve into a pillow poker? He's not like you.
Are you really so illiterate that you do not understand that the reference to evolution was about the Republicans who support marriage equality?

The problem with you boys is that all you think about is gay sex which has nothing to do with the issue of marriage
Agree. Marriage is a union of male and female. Queers aren't involved.
Apparently you have a tenuous grip on reality. Ever hear of Obergfell?
What does Obergfell have to do with the definition of marriage?
Holly shit! Really? Do you even know what Obergefell is? Have you read it? The more that you post, the more it becomes apparent that you are just not that smart.
The USSC doesn't define marriage, you iduot.
The fact that you have the need to call me an idiot, and are so rattled as to mispell it tells me all that I need to know about your confidence and level of emotional maturity.

SCOTUS ruled that marriage is between any two consenting adults regardless of their respective genders, in accordance with existing state laws that govern marriage. In short, they took gender out of the equasion. You can call that redfining marriage. That is just a word. The fact is that they did what they did, based on the 14th amendment and that is that.
How all you do is defend faggots, child molesters, and perverts?
You are a lying piece of dog shit. Show us where I EVER defended child molesters !! You had better watch that shit!

Even the majority of Muslims are supportive. it looks like the battle is won in the US
Not really. First of all you need to realize that most Conservative, Republican and Right wing individuals REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE in these polls. I get calls weekly asking me to take polls. I hang up on them immediately.

Additionally, those of us on the Moral and Decent side have no problem “aborting” the doctors, nurses and office staff involved in these activities.
So much hate.

So much hate.

I think there is a lot of hatred by libs for the American way. I know over in Wales you probably look at things different. Welshmen like the Exotic Adrian Street are cheered by Welsh mobs even as they goose the male referees and their opponents.

But here in America, our tradition has always been Normalcy. Straight people like the ancestors of John Wayne came to this nation so they would have a place to freely practice their sexuality.

So much hate.

I think there is a lot of hatred by libs for the American way. I know over in Wales you probably look at things different. Welshmen like the Exotic Adrian Street are cheered by Welsh mobs even as they goose the male referees and their opponents.

But here in America, our tradition has always been Normalcy. Straight people like the ancestors of John Wayne came to this nation so they would have a place to freely practice their sexuality.
America has always had gay folk, just like the rest of the world. They just had to keep their heads down. Why would you want to drive society back to that ?

So much hate.

America has always had gay folk, just like the rest of the world. They just had to keep their heads down. Why would you want to drive society back to that ?

America has always had people who are openly and proudly Normal, that's the real point here.

So many of our people ran out of pro-sodomy countries and didn't look back like the tremendous prophet of antiquity , Lot.

So much hate.

America has always had people who are openly and proudly Normal, that's the real point here.

So many of our people ran out of pro-sodomy countries and didn't look back like the tremendous prophet of antiquity , Lot.
Which countries were "pro sodomy" ?

So much hate.

Besides your country of Wales, Greece was notorious for their sodomy.

And of course, the former Republic of Sodom as well as Gomorrah were hotspots for butt fucking back in the day.

So much hate.

And of course, the former Republic of Sodom as well as Gomorrah were hotspots for butt fucking back in the day.
So the straight folk from Sodom and Gomorrah emigrated to the US in order to escape the Gay ?

So much hate.

So the straight folk from Sodom and Gomorrah emigrated to the US in order to escape the Gay ?

Not just from Sodom.

My ancestors were straights who migrated from Poland- then part of Austria- who came to this great nation and were proud to be openly normal. Both of my grandfathers wore men's clothing.

Churches are worried about losing donation money so they become more tolerant

Actually,a lot of churches are becoming LESS tolerant toward normalcy, actually hiring LGBTQ+ theologians.

And as result, attendance and donations are decreasing.

People who insist on taking it in the caboose never asked for the blessing of priests and minister before, and they already know they can practice without the ok of the church so why should they give?

Actually,a lot of churches are becoming LESS tolerant toward normalcy, actually hiring LGBTQ+ theologians.

People who insist on taking it in the caboose never asked for the blessing of priests and minister before, and they already know they can practice without the ok of the church so why should they give?
What you don't understand is that a percentage of the population identifying as homosexual is normal.

All human behavior exists on a continuum therefore all human behavior is normal.

There have always been homosexuals in every society we just don't persecute them to the extent we used to.

Just because religious leaders support it, that doesn't make it Biblical.
Religious leaders support a whole lotta stuff that is not Biblical.
That's ok...if the Christians are correct, they will get theirs in the end.
Besides Taint...when did you ever care what religious leaders thought?
these so-called religious "leaders" will do whatever is needed to upgrade to a Rolls.
I now pronounce you man and man. Here's some holy lube we have included as a wedding gift. Enjoy your Moonhoneys

So much hate.
I’m not so sure you’ll find a large following protesting people who hate murderers and their assistants.

I’m a strong believer in choice. You have a choice to engage in sexual activities or not. If you choose to engage in certain sexual activities they may lead to pregnancy, no matter what preventative measures you may take.

THAT is where you choice comes into play. Now, if you didn’t get a choice in the reproductive act, then I’m all for you getting to make a choice to maintain the pregnancy. Other than that, you’re outta luck.

What you don't understand is that a percentage of the population identifying as homosexual is normal.

All human behavior exists on a continuum therefore all human behavior is normal.

There have always been homosexuals in every society we just don't persecute them to the extent we used to.

I am against the persecution of homos or other sexual minorities like voyeurs, hoes, pimps and johns.

However, I am also against the idea of glorifying these folks as some kind of courageous heroes or saints either.

I am against the persecution of homos or other sexual minorities like voyeurs, hoes, pimps and johns.

However, I am also against the idea of glorifying these folks as some kind of courageous heroes or saints either.
They're just people.

You don't have to agree with them or their choices but you should just let them live their own lives while you live yours.

New Topics

Forum List

Back