Growing support for same sex marriages from all religions. (bar evangelicals)

You don't have to agree with them or their choices but you should just let them live their own lives while you live yours
Just as soon as they stop pushing their disgusting homosexual lifestyle into my face at every public opportunity.
Living their lives in public is not pushing their agenda on you.

No person who is not harming another has to live his life to your liking

Living their lives in public is not pushing their agenda on you
I disagree. You don’t need to be wearing that Pride flag tshirt any more than I need to be wearing my “Homo Hunting License” tshirt. If I can’t wear mine, you shouldn’t be allowed to wear yours. Yours IS just as insulting to me as mine is to you.
I don’t care what the hell they do in private, so long as it’s between adults and consensual. I just don’t want to know about it. Just like I don’t want to know your politics, religion or sporting allegiances. Those should be PRIVATE things, not public ones.

Living their lives in public is not pushing their agenda on you
I disagree. You don’t need to be wearing that Pride flag tshirt any more than I need to be wearing my “Homo Hunting License” tshirt. If I can’t wear mine, you shouldn’t be allowed to wear yours. Yours IS just as insulting to me as mine is to you.
I don’t care what the hell they do in private, so long as it’s between adults and consensual. I just don’t want to know about it. Just like I don’t want to know your politics, religion or sporting allegiances. Those should be PRIVATE things, not public ones.
So you have the same problem with people wearing Second Amendment T shirts or Pro football team T shirts?

All those things are "pushing" agendas on you right?

Gee maybe you should just mind your own business and not care so much about what other people wear

So you have the same problem with people wearing Second Amendment T shirts or Pro football team T shirts?

Gee maybe you should just mind your own business and not care so much about what other people wear
Yes, those things are pushing agendas as well. Even if I agree with some of them. I’m not saying people shouldn’t have their beliefs, ideas and preferences. I just don’t need to know about them any more than you need to know about mine.

What you wear tells me what you think/believe and how you behave. Most of the time, with the majority of the population, these things are not going to be to my liking any more than mine would be to most people.

I believe we could create a far more harmonious society if we could just get people to keep their private live private instead of making them so open and public.

Even the majority of Muslims are supportive. it looks like the battle is won in the US
Not really. First of all you need to realize that most Conservative, Republican and Right wing individuals REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE in these polls. I get calls weekly asking me to take polls. I hang up on them immediately.

Additionally, those of us on the Moral and Decent side have no problem “aborting” the doctors, nurses and office staff involved in these activities.
So much hate.
Yes, and so much evil and darkness. Come soon, Lord Jesus.

Yes, those things are pushing agendas as well. Even if I agree with some of them. I’m not saying people shouldn’t have their beliefs, ideas and preferences. I just don’t need to know about them any more than you need to know about mine.

What you wear tells me what you think/believe and how you behave. Most of the time, with the majority of the population, these things are not going to be to my liking any more than mine would be to most people.

I believe we could create a far more harmonious society if we could just get people to keep their private live private instead of making them so open and public.
It sounds like the rest of society has to work very hard to keep you happy.

t sounds like the rest of society has to work very hard to keep you happy.
If Society wanted to keep me happy about 95% of humanity would cease to exist instantly. My happiness isn’t my goal because I don’t believe happiness should be anyone’s goal. Propriety should be.

It is these public displays of obviously inflammatory and divisive PRIVATE ideologies that causes the great majority of friction and animosity in modern society.

I don’t really care what you think, say, or do behind closed doors and with consenting adults. I just don’t need to know about it. Keep your private life private; I’ll do the same; and we can create a far more amicable world for everyone.

t sounds like the rest of society has to work very hard to keep you happy.
If Society wanted to keep me happy about 95% of humanity would cease to exist instantly. My happiness isn’t my goal because I don’t believe happiness should be anyone’s goal. Propriety should be.

It is these public displays of obviously inflammatory and divisive PRIVATE ideologies that causes the great majority of friction and animosity in modern society.

I don’t really care what you think, say, or do behind closed doors and with consenting adults. I just don’t need to know about it. Keep your private life private; I’ll do the same; and we can create a far more amicable world for everyone.
You are a crazy man. I have to check my clothing before I go out in case it upsets you ? Go and fuck yourself snowflake.

Well then you shouldn't be here pushing your agenda then right?

All this stuff you are posting should be private right?

Incorrect. This site is a PRIVAYRLY owned and operated discussion/messaging center designed specifically for conversation and sharing of ideas and opinions. Very different from a public park or street.

Incorrect. This site is a PRIVAYRLY owned and operated discussion/messaging center designed specifically for conversation and sharing of ideas and opinions. Very different from a public park or street.

The entire world is nothing but a real life discussion forum and has always been so because humans are social animals.

So you better get used to the fact that people will wear clothes you don't like, will say things you don't like, will listen to music you don't like, will eat things you don't like etc.

I guess your only option is to be a shut in

So you better get used to the fact that people will wear clothes you don't like, will say things you don't like, will listen to music you don't like, will eat things you don't like etc.

Then you folks need to get used to the potential that on those rare occasions when I (and others like me) am forced into public that your clothes or words/actions may cause us to introduce masses of copper coated lead into your brains.

I leave my home as infrequently as humanly possible. It’s generally once a week, for a shopping trip. Other than that I avoid human contact as much as I can

Then you folks need to get used to the potential that on those rare occasions when I (and others like me) am forced into public that your clothes or words/actions may cause us to introduce masses of copper coated lead into your brains.

I leave my home as infrequently as humanly possible. It’s generally once a week, for a shopping trip. Other than that I avoid human contact as much as I can
So you are so unhinged that you would murder someone you don't know simply because you didn't like his T shirt?

You should check yourself into the nearest mental hospital.

So you are so unhinged that you would murder someone you don't know simply because you didn't like his T shirt?
I would kill people over far less than a tshirt. I find so few human beings to have any worth whatsoever.,
You should check yourself into the nearest metal hospital.
They don’t want me.They can’t do anything for me and I scare the staff.

I would kill people over far less than a tshirt. I find so few human beings to have any worth whatsoever.,
You should check yourself into the nearest metal hospital.
They don’t want me.They can’t do anything for me and I scare the staff.
Heavy sedation is what you need.

New Topics

Forum List

Back