Gruber: Biggest Ass in America?

Besides telling most Americans they're idiots, which I agree with, what did this guy do that warrants the expense of an inquiry like this?

Does it make Obamacare any more likely to be repealed?

And is it even being covered by the mainstream media?
The Federal govt paid him a substantial amount of money. So there is a reason there.
It also shows how the Dems schemed to get this crap passed. Gruber isnt sorry he said that shit. He's only sorry he got caught saying it.

BINGO. I really love how he can't remember how much he was paid. What a tool.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
does the following ring a bell ?

Hitlery Clintoon invented the Clinton defense of "I don't recall/I don't remember,"

she used, “I don't recall” some 50 times in one deposition, that also proved to be very effective.

Simply watching this and seeing how Gruber and the DemocRATS squirm is worthwhile!

Gruber never squirmed...that MF is enjoying the hell out of the attention.

No, he just looked STUPID as hell, and brought ALL DEMOCRATS along for the ride...The people KNOW this, but Nutz here is in denial!

LOL, what am I in denial about. You are being Grubered. He thinks you are an idiot and he knows nothing will come of this new round of Congressional hearings that will waste millions of dollars in taxpayer dollars with no end result. Remember Benghazi? What came of that?

Simply watching this and seeing how Gruber and the DemocRATS squirm is worthwhile!

No, he just looked STUPID as hell, and brought ALL DEMOCRATS along for the ride...The people KNOW this, but Nutz here is in denial!

LOL, what am I in denial about. You are being Grubered. He thinks you are an idiot and he knows nothing will come of this new round of Congressional hearings that will waste millions of dollars in taxpayer dollars with no end result. Remember Benghazi? What came of that?

The exposing of you fucking Democrats as corrupt. liars, and dictatorial, the exposing of what you think of Americans, and the Coverup of Benghazi with a VIDEO that had nothing to do with it, with Susan Rice going on 5 Sunday shows spouting that lie, and being caught! But besides that, the Nov. election landslide stands out!

The exposing of you fucking Democrats as corrupt. liars, and dictatorial, the exposing of what you think of Americans, and the Coverup of Benghazi with a VIDEO that had nothing to do with it, with Susan Rice going on 5 Sunday shows spouting that lie, and being caught! But besides that, the Nov. election landslide stands out!

I am not a democrat, cat boy. Again, what came of the countless Benghazi hearings? The same thing is happening here. As for landslide elections...good, but it wasn't pro teaper...it was anti-Obama...he won that election for the GOP, not obstructionists who hyperbolized everything and manufactured faux controversies in an response to a President of a darker hue.

I am not a democrat, cat boy. Again, what came of the countless Benghazi hearings? The same thing is happening here. As for landslide elections...good, but it wasn't pro teaper...it was anti-Obama...he won that election for the GOP, not obstructionists who hyperbolized everything and manufactured faux controversies in an response to a President of a darker hue.

Darker hue, his policies and agenda's are what suck, I'd be just as hard on the Hildebeast.

As long a subversives lose, we can worry about you RINO'S later

Gruber is like most people who get caught trashing a person or group behind their back they are not really sorry for what they said just sorry the person or group found out about it.

Define RINO...Not just what the letters represent...define what it means to you....cat boy.

Darker hue, his policies and agenda's are what suck, I'd be just as hard on the Hildebeast.

As long a subversives lose, we can worry about you RINO'S later

Look at Jake Starkey's posts.... He's a subversive hiding in RINO makeup!
Well, if saying that Obama sucks simply because he is of a darker hue (as you did), makes a true Republican in your hateful head...I will gladly be called a RINO. Hate is not a conservative value...cat boy.

I wonder...do you save black cats?

Well, if saying that Obama sucks simply because he is of a darker hue (as you did), makes a true Republican in your hateful head...I will gladly be called a RINO. Hate is not a conservative value...cat boy.

I see your new here child, you are undoubtedly not paper trained yet! I suggest you view the forum for awhile and then get used to some of us putting your dumb ass in it's place, and YES, I rescue cats....OF ALL COLORS, I don't discriminate UNLESS they as Democrats, subversives, or unruly children!

I see your new here child, you are undoubtedly not paper trained yet! I suggest you view the forum for awhile and then get used to some of us putting your dumb ass in it's place, and YES, I rescue cats....OF ALL COLORS, I don't discriminate UNLESS they as Democrats, subversives, or unruly children!
Yet somehow, I have been here long enough to know what you are all about. How bout you post a stupid meme for me. Perhaps a black guy with a black cat saying something in ebonics.

Yet somehow, I have been here long enough to know what you are all about. How bout you post a stupid meme for me. Perhaps a black guy with a black cat saying something in ebonics.

Good, then we have an understanding, child!.... You haven't merited a meme!

Okay, cat boy. When you can learn to think without your hate being spewed...let me know. You are damaged goods...none of your arguments matter because they are all based on your hate for people of a darker hue.

Okay, cat boy. When you can learn to think without your hate being spewed...let me know. You are damaged goods...none of your arguments matter because they are all based on your hate for people of a darker hue.

OK, child!

OK, child!
Hey, cat boy...HOw can you save any cats when you have a thousand posts before the 10th of the month and are the leader in posts on USMB?

OK, child!
Hey, cat boy...HOw can you save any cats when you have a thousand posts before the 10th of the month and are the leader in posts on USMB?

Perhaps because I'm not a slacker like you are, or a dumbass!

OK, child!

Well...anyone who saves cats...which are nothing more than giant rats with claws...is the true dumbass. Why don't you feed trailer trash or white bums...do something worthwhile instead of posting nonstop on a forum about giant rats.

OK, child!

Well...anyone who saves cats...which are nothing more than giant rats with claws...is the true dumbass. Why don't you feed trailer trash or white bums...do something worthwhile instead of posting nonstop on a forum about giant rats.

You just might be fun. Now Boy, I know this is difficult, but if you want to keep your shit going, why not start another thread, something like, Some Blacks don't have the IQ of a dead cat, or something like that instead of hijacking a thread about Gruber, the bitch slapping he and the Democrats got today, and the huge amount of citizens that have now seen how corrupt, and what the Manchurian muslim's regime is all about!

OK, child!

You just might be fun. Now Boy, I know this is difficult, but if you want to keep your shit going, why not start another thread, something like, Some Blacks don't have the IQ of a dead cat, or something like that instead of hijacking a thread about Gruber, the bitch slapping he and the Democrats got today, and the huge amount of citizens that have now seen how corrupt, and what the Manchurian muslim's regime is all about!
That is your problem vigi...you failed to realize that I agree with you about Gruber. You just went on a rant because I don't support hating Obama because he is of a darker hue. Gruber is enjoying the attention, he is an arrogant MF. Sorry you are so full of hate to see that. Then again, you save cats, so we know you aren't too bright.

Forum List

Back