Gruber: Biggest Ass in America?

OK, child!
Hey, cat boy...HOw can you save any cats when you have a thousand posts before the 10th of the month and are the leader in posts on USMB?

Perhaps because I'm not a slacker like you are, or a dumbass!
Well...anyone who saves cats...which are nothing more than giant rats with claws...is the true dumbass. Why don't you feed trailer trash or white bums...do something worthwhile instead of posting nonstop on a forum about giant rats.

You just might be fun. Now Boy, I know this is difficult, but if you want to keep your shit going, why not start another thread, something like, Some Blacks don't have the IQ of a dead cat, or something like that instead of hijacking a thread about Gruber, the bitch slapping he and the Democrats got today, and the huge amount of citizens that have now seen how corrupt, and what the Manchurian muslim's regime is all about!
That is your problem vigi...you failed to realize that I agree with you about Gruber. You just went on a rant because I don't support hating Obama because he is of a darker hue. Gruber is enjoying the attention, he is an arrogant MF. Sorry you are so full of hate to see that. Then again, you save cats, so we know you aren't too bright.

No, you didn't agree with me on Gruber you stated "Gruber never squirmed...that MF is enjoying the hell out of the attention."

Who would enjoy having to say to the public that you are an arrogant bastard that believed he was smarter and more educated than all America which he stated were stupid.... That's enjoying the hell out of the attention?.... You child, have a weird perception of enjoyment!

Hey, cat boy...HOw can you save any cats when you have a thousand posts before the 10th of the month and are the leader in posts on USMB?

Well...anyone who saves cats...which are nothing more than giant rats with claws...is the true dumbass. Why don't you feed trailer trash or white bums...do something worthwhile instead of posting nonstop on a forum about giant rats.

You just might be fun. Now Boy, I know this is difficult, but if you want to keep your shit going, why not start another thread, something like, Some Blacks don't have the IQ of a dead cat, or something like that instead of hijacking a thread about Gruber, the bitch slapping he and the Democrats got today, and the huge amount of citizens that have now seen how corrupt, and what the Manchurian muslim's regime is all about!
That is your problem vigi...you failed to realize that I agree with you about Gruber. You just went on a rant because I don't support hating Obama because he is of a darker hue. Gruber is enjoying the attention, he is an arrogant MF. Sorry you are so full of hate to see that. Then again, you save cats, so we know you aren't too bright.

No, you didn't agree with me on Gruber you stated "Gruber never squirmed...that MF is enjoying the hell out of the attention."

Who would enjoy having to say to the public that you are an arrogant bastard that believed he was smarter and more educated than all America which he stated were stupid.... That's enjoying the hell out of the attention?.... You child, have a weird perception of enjoyment!
Did you even watch the hearing? He is an arrogant bastard...he is very much enjoying the attention....because he knows the hearing is a witch hunt, a waste of American resources that will result in absolutely nothing. Doesn't matter if you agree with ACA or not...nothing will come of this except countless hearings and countless attempts to beat a dead horse.

BTW...I started a thread just for you!

Did you even watch the hearing? He is an arrogant bastard...he is very much enjoying the attention....because he knows the hearing is a witch hunt, a waste of American resources that will result in absolutely nothing. Doesn't matter if you agree with ACA or not...nothing will come of this except countless hearings and countless attempts to beat a dead horse.

That's all hearings do, it a political game which with ALL the scandals of the obumanations regime has paid off with huge Democratic loses in elections.... But, you are to naïve to even recognize that fact! I may or may not participate in your thread!

That's all hearings do, it a political game which with ALL the scandals of the obumanations regime has paid off with huge Democratic loses in elections.... But, you are to naïve to even recognize that fact! I may or may not participate in your thread!
LOL...you are too naive to recognize the fact that it wasn't the vitriol and manufactured controversy created by teapers that gave the GOP the elections. Lameduck Midterm elections historically ALWAYS go to the opposing party. So the win...not that telling. Republicans have to act and act with positive resolve to keep those seats and win the Presidency in 2016.

LOL...you are too naive to recognize the fact that it wasn't the vitriol and manufactured controversy created by teapers that gave the GOP the elections. Lameduck Midterm elections historically ALWAYS go to the opposing party. So the win...not that telling. Republicans have to act and act with positive resolve to keep those seats and win the Presidency in 2016.

Wrong, it was a simple fact that the American people....
Liberalism2PIXREjected.jpg

I see you are one of those who can't think in a rational manner. Hopefully it was a rejection of liberalism...but all the white people marching over dead thugs tells me otherwise. It is an historical fact, lame duck midterm elections always go to the opposition party. I cannot think of any time that it did not.

I see you are one of those who can't think in a rational manner. Hopefully it was a rejection of liberalism...but all the white people marching over dead thugs tells me otherwise. It is an historical fact, lame duck midterm elections always go to the opposition party. I cannot think of any time that it did not.

Yes, the South now is completely Republican in the Senate! :biggrin:

So now you think Thad Cochran is a Republican?

He' a RINO that we have to work on getting rid of, IF he doesn't die in office first!

He' a RINO that we have to work on getting rid of, IF he doesn't die in office first!
Teapers can't win without the RINO's...there aren't enough KKK members in America.

Teapers can't win without the RINO's...there aren't enough KKK members in America.

You haven't seen the pictures of the 1935 DNC meeting, have you?

tumblr_ltfkazNi2c1qbgjkro1_500.jpg

That was 1958 Get your facts straight!

Is that YOU running to verify it was the DNC in 1958...if so, I'll stand corrected!

Is that YOU running to verify it was the DNC in 1958...if so, I'll stand corrected!
I was about to ask if that was YOU chasing the black guy in 1938 and thats how you knew the year!

I was about to ask if that was YOU chasing the black guy in 1938 and thats how you knew the year!

1935 and historically correct!

He enjoyed being humiliated on national TV? Seriously?
He looked really really uncomfortable as the reps piled on.

Besides telling most Americans they're idiots, which I agree with, what did this guy do that warrants the expense of an inquiry like this?

Does it make Obamacare any more likely to be repealed?

And is it even being covered by the mainstream media?

Oh what a great question.

According to HIM... he set up deceptive methods used in part, to pass policy which effects everyone in the country. Meaning that, specifically, he defrauded us all.
Very good, what do we do about that?

The GOP doesn't even want to repeal the ACA at this point, that's the beauty of this.
The GOP seems to be in the same spot the 49ers are in.

They've won some recent victories, but the competition is on to them.

The DNC has set up traps all over if the GOP pursues scandals, tries to repeal Obamacare, or tries to shut down the government.

And by the way Fox News righties, and GOP politicians talk...they don't even realize it!...or more likely, they can't do anything about it.
The DNC will be leading hte charge to repeal Obamacare. Look how many elections it's cost them.
Sure, that'll happen.......uh boyeee....

What some of the purple states Democrats might do is support some changes, like removing the medical device tax.
Look at the comments by Schumer and Harkin on how supporting Obamacare was a mistake. Look at the losses the Democrats have sustained from this debacle. Half of the 60 who voted for it are gone. The rest are running scared.
Yeah, they'll vote to repeal, replace, or anything else to run away.
I work for a medical insurance company, and did you know that doing an "about face" right now would be more trouble for us, doctors, and patients, then trying to tweak it and make it work?

Besides telling most Americans they're idiots, which I agree with, what did this guy do that warrants the expense of an inquiry like this?

Does it make Obamacare any more likely to be repealed?

And is it even being covered by the mainstream media?
The Federal govt paid him a substantial amount of money. So there is a reason there.
It also shows how the Dems schemed to get this crap passed. Gruber isnt sorry he said that shit. He's only sorry he got caught saying it.

BINGO. I really love how he can't remember how much he was paid. What a tool.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
does the following ring a bell ?

Hitlery Clintoon invented the Clinton defense of "I don't recall/I don't remember,"

she used, “I don't recall” some 50 times in one deposition, that also proved to be very effective.
I'm glad you all are so confident this will lead to a repeal of Obamacare.

But that can't possibly happen before the 1st quarter of 2017, if a Republican president is elected, or a Democrat that will allow a Republican congress to make those changes.

The GOP doesn't even want to repeal the ACA at this point, that's the beauty of this.
The GOP seems to be in the same spot the 49ers are in.

They've won some recent victories, but the competition is on to them.

The DNC has set up traps all over if the GOP pursues scandals, tries to repeal Obamacare, or tries to shut down the government.

And by the way Fox News righties, and GOP politicians talk...they don't even realize it!...or more likely, they can't do anything about it.
The DNC will be leading hte charge to repeal Obamacare. Look how many elections it's cost them.
Sure, that'll happen.......uh boyeee....

What some of the purple states Democrats might do is support some changes, like removing the medical device tax.
Look at the comments by Schumer and Harkin on how supporting Obamacare was a mistake. Look at the losses the Democrats have sustained from this debacle. Half of the 60 who voted for it are gone. The rest are running scared.
Yeah, they'll vote to repeal, replace, or anything else to run away.
I work for a medical insurance company, and did you know that doing an "about face" right now would be more trouble for us, doctors, and patients, then trying to tweak it and make it work?
Awwww, my heart bleeds for you.
There is no "tweaking" this shit. The basic premise of the law is so flawed nothing good can come out of it. It needs to be scrapped pronto.

Forum List

Back