Gruber: Biggest Ass in America?

Both my parents had civil service jobs that gave me a leg up in life. My father went from active duty to civil service.......his entire adult life serving the country. And the country respected him for it. Today's civil servants are NOT RESPECTED BY CONSERVATIVES.

Figure it out.
What a crank you are., You denigrate her for sucking off the taxpayer and then say civil servants arent respected by conservatives.

You fucking moron. I'm "denigrating" her for not supporting her own interests. I mock her in a sarcastic tone as you would mock her in a serious tone. You are too stupid to tell the difference. It is why you suck at this format. You can't hang.
Did you not describe her work as sucking off the taxpayer? Yes or no?

Do you not understand sarcasm.....yes or no?
Did you say that? How could that have been sarcasm?

How can you be such an idiot?

No, they need to know what errors and mistakes were made in developing certain laws so they can fix them.

(Is this such a hard concept?)
you and i both know that that isn't why they're having gruber testify. what questions about the process did goudy ask? any?

the whole point is to point fingers at democrats call names and feign outrage, but there is no constructive purpose to the hearings.

So you think Congress should just cover up the fact that the people who developed Obamacare have contempt for Americans and used dishonest tactics in implementing it?
i don't think it's congress's job to cover up or expose that. it certainly doesn't necessitate hearings.

What do you think their job is?

Rolling over for Obama?
i think they're the legislature. if they have a problem with how the aca works, they should legislate a solution instead of producing a politcal dog and pony show.

Fact finding.

you and i both know that that isn't why they're having gruber testify. what questions about the process did goudy ask? any?

the whole point is to point fingers at democrats call names and feign outrage, but there is no constructive purpose to the hearings.

So you think Congress should just cover up the fact that the people who developed Obamacare have contempt for Americans and used dishonest tactics in implementing it?
i don't think it's congress's job to cover up or expose that. it certainly doesn't necessitate hearings.

What do you think their job is?

Rolling over for Obama?
i think they're the legislature. if they have a problem with how the aca works, they should legislate a solution instead of producing a politcal dog and pony show.

Fact finding.
what facts did goudy find out?

Of course you did. But the idiots you support don't think you are worth a shit. Wake up.

In my experience, it was the Obama Administration and to a lesser extent, the Clinton Administration, that treated us like political pawns.

The Obama Administration was particularly contemptous of the rank and file.

Damn.....you are full of shit. Try harder. In what way is the Obama administration contemptuous of civil servants? Give us something indisputable for a fucking change.

I said what it is.

They treat us like mushrooms, they don't respect our professional opinion. They make us work for the worst managers in 40 years.

And you can go to the OPM website and look at the results from the survey.

All opinion.......let's have some hard facts.

You don't want facts unless they glorify Obama.

You dismiss all other evidence.

That's ridiculous. I don't glorify anyone. You have stated that Obama thinks of civil servants as mushrooms and doesn't respect them. Let's see some info that supports that.

You don't think it's Congress' job to find out if ObamaCare was passed via fraudulent means (i.e., cooking the CBO score)?

Of course you don't. The ends justify the means.
where is the fraud? did the cbo not have the bill?
is a cbo score necessary to pass a bill?

Please read a basic civics textbook.
answer the fucking question.
where is the fraud?

You pathetic little dweeb. This is why the hearings are underway. Gruber claimed that they had manipulated language to keep the tax from being scored as a tax (and then the Obama admin went before the SCOTUS and defended the non-tax as a tax).

Condolences. It must be incredibly difficult for you to navigate through life being so Incredibly Uninformed.

You don't think it's Congress' job to find out if ObamaCare was passed via fraudulent means (i.e., cooking the CBO score)?

where is the fraud?

You pathetic little dweeb. This is why the hearings are underway. Gruber claimed that they had manipulated language to keep the tax from being scored as a tax (and then the Obama admin went before the SCOTUS and defended the non-tax as a tax).

Condolences. It must be incredibly difficult for you to navigate through life being so Incredibly Uninformed.
so where's the fraud?
at best you can say they wrote the law in a way that gave them political cover - but that's not fraud, is it?

The GOP doesn't even want to repeal the ACA at this point, that's the beauty of this.
The GOP seems to be in the same spot the 49ers are in.

They've won some recent victories, but the competition is on to them.

The DNC has set up traps all over if the GOP pursues scandals, tries to repeal Obamacare, or tries to shut down the government.

And by the way Fox News righties, and GOP politicians talk...they don't even realize it!...or more likely, they can't do anything about it.

What a crank you are., You denigrate her for sucking off the taxpayer and then say civil servants arent respected by conservatives.

You fucking moron. I'm "denigrating" her for not supporting her own interests. I mock her in a sarcastic tone as you would mock her in a serious tone. You are too stupid to tell the difference. It is why you suck at this format. You can't hang.

Clearly I am correct. You denigrated her and then want to pretend it was sarcasm. You cant even lie well. No wonder you are 19 years old still a high school sophomore.

The GOP doesn't even want to repeal the ACA at this point, that's the beauty of this.

The DNC has set up traps all over if the GOP pursues scandals, tries to repeal Obamacare, or tries to shut down the government.

And by the way Fox News righties, and GOP politicians talk...they don't even realize it!...or more likely, they can't do anything about it.
112714.jpg

Wrong.
The last administration never promised "if you like your doctor you can ke your doctor."
They never waged war on businesses
They never engaged in the level of crony capitalism we see today
They never openly violated the law like this one.

The old "they all do it" just wont fly here.

The last administration didn't care if you had a doctor or not
They waged war on people--tens of thousands of dead Iraqis can't be wrong
They gave no-bid contracts out in Iraq like popcorn (google Custer Battles)
When Bush lied, people died (or they were outed by the VP's chief of staff)...you're right about that.

Bush's lies and lawlessness is the gold standard by which all other admins will be judged.

And NOW the Senate investigative committee is releasing the real Bush and Cheney war crimes. Love it. Hang 'em. Hang 'em high. Go get THE DICK out of Wyoming where he is hiding and put him on trial. Go get THE BUSH out from behind his little painting easel and drag his sorry ass to The Hague.
Remind us what those "crimes" were.
There werent any, Its not like Democrats havent been trotting this old shit out for the last 6 years or more. And it also isnt like they werent fully informed of it the whole time.

I don't have to remind you of anything. The report is out: Senate Torture Report
Dodge.
next

Yes, you are dodging the facts. What else is new?

where is the fraud?

so where's the fraud?
at best you can say they wrote the law in a way that gave them political cover - but that's not fraud, is it?

112714.jpg
Wow, I wonder if that's legal.

If the FBI ever sees this, I had nothing to do with it

He does it with both hands and head tied behind his ass.

112714.jpg
Wow, I wonder if that's legal.

If the FBI ever sees this, I had nothing to do with it

Shaky already reported it.... political satire is HARD for subversives to grab hold of...isn't it!

The DNC will be leading hte charge to repeal Obamacare. Look how many elections it's cost them.

where is the fraud?

so where's the fraud?

and the supreme court felt differently.
what's your point?

where is the fraud?

so where's the fraud?

what's your point?

Try looking up the definition of fraud. Obama sold Obamacare to the American people saying that the individual mandate was not a tax, then when it came time to defend obamacare in front of the supreme court his lawyers argued that it was a tax. When a saleman lies about his product to sell it, is it not fraud?

where is the fraud?

so where's the fraud?

what's your point?

Try looking up the definition of fraud. Obama sold Obamacare to the American people saying that the individual mandate was not a tax, then when it came time to defend obamacare in front of the supreme court his lawyers argued that it was a tax. When a saleman lies about his product to sell it, is it not fraud?

i guess i'm just of the opinion that the facts on the individual mandate were known, and that calling it a tax or my aunt ruby doesn't change what it was. and as for the mandate not being a tax, it would seem that the cbo agreed, and the supreme court disagreed.

but all of that aside, what gruber's opinion is or is not of the american voter doesn't make a lick of difference as far as fraud is concerned.

Forum List

Back