Gruber: Biggest Ass in America?

Thanks, but I was wondering why they have a hearing about it. What is the desired, or productive, outcome of it all?

Their is an obamacare case at the Supreme Court right now.....his confessing to what they did might make some changes in how they rule next time...considering they committed fraud in front of the Court...
The SCOTUS won't consider that.

They're deciding if federal exchanges can provide ACA plans with subsidies in states that do not have thier own exchanges.

Calling Americans idiots, which I agree is true, has nothing to do with that

The tape where Gruber admits that the subsidies were meant as a carrot might be evidence in legislative history they will consider.
Ya think?....I guess it might have to be considered, or at least they will decide to consider it, if the lawyers offer it.

If it's compelling, the GOP lawyer might do t, but if it isn't, they won't risk it.

Here he is...he is currently awaiting his IRS audit, the EPA declaring his home a toxic waste dump, the Bureau of Land Management declaring his yard federal land.....

He found the Jonathan Gruber videos and no media outlet would call him back Fox News

The man who changed the ObamaCare debate was at a gas station when I reached him, and he wasn’t dying to talk.

“I really want to stay out of the limelight,” said Rich Weinstein, a Philadelphia investment adviser. “This is not about me.”

But it is about him in the sense that if not for one slightly obsessed citizen, we wouldn’t have the videos of Jonathan Gruber saying the health care law was deceptively designed and its passage depended on the stupidity of the American public. And it is about his frustrating struggle to get that information out to the media.

Still, Weinstein would not be coaxed into an on-camera interview, or even provide a photograph. He doesn’t want his 15 minutes.

“I think people are going to look for a target. I don’t want to be Rich the Plumber,” he told me.

Weinstein is up front about the fact that his motives were personal. His insurance policy was canceled, he says, because of the Affordable Care Act, and his premiums wound up doubling.

the hearing is just another ploy to stick it to Obama and yes most Americans are none too bright.
the op is a fine example!
You're not outraged that the Democrats conspired to lie to Americans and rig the system to get a favored piece of legislation passed?
there no evidence of that ,if there were it would have come out by now.
you seem to intentionally forget the ACA was pasted 4 years ago.
if it's taken this long to "uncover those lies"
it just proves his point that Americans are stupid

speaking of which

What do you mean there's no evidence of that? Gruber himself was quoted repeatedly as saying exactly that. If that isnt evidence what is it? We know they gamed the CBO, to get them to score Obamacare in a certain way. That was known at the time.
saying what? Americans are stupid that's a statement of fact no lie there.

Do you understand what a fact is?
yes ..it's obvious you don't.

What do you mean there's no evidence of that? Gruber himself was quoted repeatedly as saying exactly that. If that isnt evidence what is it? We know they gamed the CBO, to get them to score Obamacare in a certain way. That was known at the time.
Yes.

Fact: Right-Wing Benghazi Fever was fake.
Fact: IRS 'scandal' was fake.
Fact: Fast & Furious was Bush program.
Fact: Eboloa has not become an epidemic in America (thank you President Obama (praise be unto Him!) )
Fact: ISIL is not a threat to America.

Benghazi was not fake.

4i6Ckte.gif
You're such a dumbass.

Republican-led report debunks Benghazi accusations - CNN.com

Except you didn't read the report. You read the media biased summaries.

The report is extremely specific to the actions of the intelligence community after the attack was launched.

Didn't comment on the ineptitude of the State Department or White House.

Well, millions of dollars were spent on the two year circus of the Benghazi Hearings, which led to nothing.

The select committee is actually investigating Bhengazi....Trey Gowdy....and they will actually talk to the people on the ground during the attack...besides....we know obama lied, hilary lied...and they did so for weeks.....and no one cares....that is the problem....

If Bush had been in charge during Bhengazi....24/7 coverage....
I keep hearing that from people.

I have seen that email from that one guy to Susan Rice...but I haven't seen anything that shows Hillary or Obama saw that email.

Sump'n I haven't seen out there yet?

You're not outraged that the Democrats conspired to lie to Americans and rig the system to get a favored piece of legislation passed?

speaking of which

Yes.

Fact: Eboloa has not become an epidemic in America (thank you President Obama (praise be unto Him!) )

The IRS scandal is a scandal.
Employees were told to do things outside of regulations. Someone should be spending a long time in a little box.

I have seen that email from that one guy to Susan Rice...but I haven't seen anything that shows Hillary or Obama saw that email.

The family members of the dead CIA contractors...the ones who gave their lives defending the embassy, were told that it was the video and that they were going to get the film maker...they were told that by hilary as the coffins were coming off the plane....

she is a vile human being...

speaking of which

Yes.

Employees were told to do things outside of regulations. Someone should be spending a long time in a little box.

were they?

They're deciding if federal exchanges can provide ACA plans with subsidies in states that do not have thier own exchanges.

Yeah, and the Judges are people...and they were lied to in their house....they might take that personally....

The Federal govt paid him a substantial amount of money. So there is a reason there.
It also shows how the Dems schemed to get this crap passed. Gruber isnt sorry he said that shit. He's only sorry he got caught saying it.
Thanks, but I was wondering why they have a hearing about it. What is the desired, or productive, outcome of it all?

Well, millions of dollars were spent on the two year circus of the Benghazi Hearings, which led to nothing. Therefore, the Congressional Republicans have a lot of spare time on their hands, so they thought "let's go after Obamacare again" and have another dog & pony show. So what if it costs taxpayers, it's great showmanship for political posturing!"
I for one can't wait until the GOP introduces their health care plan. Let's see, it will be healthcare savings account oriented (which particularly benefits the wealthy) and then they'll pass tort reform where the health care industry isn't liable for anything.
Not that I don't want Obamacare to die, I do. I'd rather see either Public Option or letting those who can't afford health care insurance go straight to Medicare. But then Medicare won't be the same either as the GOP will want to privatize Medicare and then offer a subsidy based on the CPI even though health care insurance annually rises by 3-4 times the rate of inflation. That'll really help the seniors who are on fixed incomes (not!), which makes up the majority of seniors, but what the fuck, they can always go out and get a job at McDonalds or Walmart and make up the difference.

Well, millions of dollars were spent on the two year circus of the Benghazi Hearings, which led to nothing. Therefore, the Congressional Republicans have a lot of spare time on their hands, so they thought "let's go after Obamacare again" and have another dog & pony show. So what if it costs taxpayers, it's great showmanship for political posturing!"
I for one can't wait until the GOP introduces their health care plan. Let's see, it will be healthcare savings account oriented (which particularly benefits the wealthy) and then they'll pass tort reform where the health care industry isn't liable for anything.
Not that I don't want Obamacare to die, I do. I'd rather see either Public Option or letting those who can't afford health care insurance go straight to Medicare. But then Medicare won't be the same either as the GOP will want to privatize Medicare and then offer a subsidy based on the CPI even though health care insurance annually rises by 3-4 times the rate of inflation. That'll really help the seniors who are on fixed incomes (not!), which makes up the majority of seniors, but what the fuck, they can always go out and get a job at McDonalds or Walmart and make up the difference.
What a fucktard you are.
YOu start with an irrelevance. There were and are many questions about Benghazi. Just like about Fast N Furious and the IRS, Bowe Bergdahl and other matters. The Obama Administration's strategy seems to be roll out one scandal after another until people just get tired of them.
Then you engage in more crap. The GOP has put out several health care plans, all of them better than the crap they voted for.
Then you get another irrelevance about what you want. Why you think the people who fucked up passing a bill and implementing it will do better next time is beyond me.

I think you need to go here and check how many points you used/abused in your reply.
Honest and Dishonest Debate US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Rabbi=Complete Tool
Tu Quoque fallacy.
You lose.

Rabbi, Rabbi, Rabbi, you start a thread; ( Honest and Dishonest Debate US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ) and accuse others of doing what you do every single day. Of course considering how often you post everyday, it's not much of an accomplishment. Ever think about getting a job?
Quit dodging personal responsibility and get a life.
But on the upside, I'm sure glad I'm not you. :2up:
You post a bunch of shit and then deflect. That isn't my fault. Take responsibility for your own ignorance and stupidity.

Are there any pieces of legislation where that didn't happen?
Prove it.
I thought everyone knew that.

Are you saying that there are Washington politicans that didn't need to conspire and lie to Americans, and rig the system, to get a favored piece of legislation passed?

Not sure where to start if that's the case.
Moving the goal posts=dishonest poster=ignore
dodge .....!
Yes, you did.
I ask again: Prove that every piece of legislation is passed using hte same tricks and obfuscation that was used for Obamacare. Either do that or shut the fuck up.
Dems Blast the “Tricky, Little-Known Maneuver” That Passed Obamacare
Former Secretary of Labor Bob Reich, on behalf of MoveOn, warns Democrats what will happen if Republicans take control of the Senate: they may use a “tricky, little-known maneuver” to “ram through” their “right-wing policies” with only 51 votes, instead of the 60 votes “usually required” in the Senate. Here he is:

Dems Blast the 8220 Tricky Little-Known Maneuver 8221 That Passed Obamacare Power Line

The family members of the dead CIA contractors...the ones who gave their lives defending the embassy, were told that it was the video and that they were going to get the film maker...they were told that by hilary as the coffins were coming off the plane....

bullshit.

Their is an obamacare case at the Supreme Court right now.....his confessing to what they did might make some changes in how they rule next time...considering they committed fraud in front of the Court...

The tape where Gruber admits that the subsidies were meant as a carrot might be evidence in legislative history they will consider.
Ya think?....I guess it might have to be considered, or at least they will decide to consider it, if the lawyers offer it.

If it's compelling, the GOP lawyer might do t, but if it isn't, they won't risk it.

The guy was a paid consultant or contractor on the development of the legislation. Seems to me that the issue is the intent behind the words of the law, which presumably one of the key architects would know.

Here he is...he is currently awaiting his IRS audit, the EPA declaring his home a toxic waste dump, the Bureau of Land Management declaring his yard federal land.....

He found the Jonathan Gruber videos and no media outlet would call him back Fox News

The man who changed the ObamaCare debate was at a gas station when I reached him, and he wasn’t dying to talk.

“I really want to stay out of the limelight,” said Rich Weinstein, a Philadelphia investment adviser. “This is not about me.”

But it is about him in the sense that if not for one slightly obsessed citizen, we wouldn’t have the videos of Jonathan Gruber saying the health care law was deceptively designed and its passage depended on the stupidity of the American public. And it is about his frustrating struggle to get that information out to the media.

Still, Weinstein would not be coaxed into an on-camera interview, or even provide a photograph. He doesn’t want his 15 minutes.

“I think people are going to look for a target. I don’t want to be Rich the Plumber,” he told me.

Weinstein is up front about the fact that his motives were personal. His insurance policy was canceled, he says, because of the Affordable Care Act, and his premiums wound up doubling.
faux!

You mean Hillary was told about that email to Susan Rice when she was getting off a plane?

Did she tell Obama about it?

Yes.

were they?

I doubt they did it on their own. Regardless, it's human behavior that has gone, thus far, unpunished.

Biggest Ass in America? Gruber? Hardly. I mean even Jon Stewart of the Daily Show can't help but laugh when Pelosi opens that trap of hers. And lets not forget about Harry Reid. Already he's bringing up how the 'nuclear' option in the Senate should be walked back now that the Republicans are in charge. There's also Susan Rice, or the new ambassador to Hungary (who can't find the country on a map - not a requirement when you're producing a soap opera), Valerie Jarrett, Al Sharpton, and the list goes on and on in this administration.

What Gruber says does not surprise me. Does he hold this nation and people in any more contempt than any other member of this abhorrent administration? Sadly... no.

Well, millions of dollars were spent on the two year circus of the Benghazi Hearings, which led to nothing.

The select committee is actually investigating Bhengazi....Trey Gowdy....and they will actually talk to the people on the ground during the attack...besides....we know obama lied, hilary lied...and they did so for weeks.....and no one cares....that is the problem....

If Bush had been in charge during Bhengazi....24/7 coverage....
I keep hearing that from people.

Sump'n I haven't seen out there yet?

Take it from someone who knows.

Bureaucrats do NOT do anything that sensitive and politically explosive WITHOUT clearing it up the chain.

What a fucktard you are.
YOu start with an irrelevance. There were and are many questions about Benghazi. Just like about Fast N Furious and the IRS, Bowe Bergdahl and other matters. The Obama Administration's strategy seems to be roll out one scandal after another until people just get tired of them.
Then you engage in more crap. The GOP has put out several health care plans, all of them better than the crap they voted for.
Then you get another irrelevance about what you want. Why you think the people who fucked up passing a bill and implementing it will do better next time is beyond me.

I think you need to go here and check how many points you used/abused in your reply.
Honest and Dishonest Debate US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Rabbi=Complete Tool
Tu Quoque fallacy.
You lose.
Wow...you're taking it from all sides
And beating all of them without really trying too hard.
Are you ready to substantiate your statement or have you punted on that?
Okay, you have me there...I have no desire to prove every piece of legislation created in Washington over the last 230 years included politicans lieing.
You cant even be honest when giving up. LOL!

The guy was a paid consultant or contractor on the development of the legislation. Seems to me that the issue is the intent behind the words of the law, which presumably one of the key architects would know.
The SCOTUS doesn't care about that.

They'll examine the law, and decide if subsidies from the federal government can be offered in states through the federal exchange.

That has nothing to do with whether or not they lied to get the law passed.

Forum List

Back