GSA Tells Biden Transition Team to Pound Sand;There is NO President Elect

Lol, I love it when audacious presumptive posturing frauds get the door slammed in their faces, dont you?

As the campaign for Joe Biden attempts to push the General Services Administration (GSA) to approve a transfer of power, the agency said that it has not made an assessment of the situation.
“An ascertainment has not yet been made. GSA and its Administrator will continue to abide by, and fulfill, all requirements under the law,” a spokesperson with the GSA told Epoch Times on Monday morning.
The agency said that the GSA administrator, Emily Murphy, will only initiate the transition when a “clear winner is clear based on the process laid out in the Constitution.”
“The Administrator’s ascertainment is done for the purposes of making services provided by the [Presidential Transition Act] available,” the spokesperson added.
“Until an ascertainment is made, the statute allows for the Biden Transition Team to continue to receive the pre-elect services from the government (e.g., limited office space, computers, background investigations for security clearances). GSA has met all statutory requirements under the PTA for this election cycle and will continue to do so.”
A number of media outlets projected that Biden, a Democrat, was the winner, although Trump’s team has filed lawsuits in key battleground states, alleging irregularities and voter fraud. And in others, vote-counting is still ongoing.
Whiney little bitches are gonna bitch.

BFD.

Wow.

candyc**t might jump off a building when the SCOTUS says ‘not so fast’ to the cheating libs.

That’d be icing on an already delicious cake.

joe biden,,,
Joe Biden currently has 76 million votes. Want to know many Trump has? 71 million.

And this gap is going to be getting bigger.
OK,,, I dont see your point when I consider all the aspects of this election,,,

OH,, we dont elect potus on pop vote,,,
You said Biden got fewer votes, not me. Just correcting the record.

Conspiratorial and baseless allegations in the internet are not an aspect of the election.

They aired some of the interactions between Trump lawyers and judges last week. Is was comedy. I honestly can’t understand what they were thinking with many of these cases. It’s like Senile Rudy is running the show from the 4 seasons ally.
It’s the Corey Lewandowski method. They are under no obligation to be truthful with the media so they will exaggerate and play up their allegations. Once they get before a judge in legal matters, it’s an entirely different story.
True and the legal interactions I’ve seen so far have been embarrassing.

joe biden,,,
Joe Biden currently has 76 million votes. Want to know many Trump has? 71 million.

And this gap is going to be getting bigger.
OK,,, I dont see your point when I consider all the aspects of this election,,,

OH,, we dont elect potus on pop vote,,,
You said Biden got fewer votes, not me. Just correcting the record.

Conspiratorial and baseless allegations in the internet are not an aspect of the election.
your right,,, but allegations backed up by evidence is,,,

I know the complex things are hard for you so I will take things slow so you can understand them,,,

Mmm, the evidence so far has been pretty weak once it actually gets to court.

For example, they submitted a photo of a sticky note as evidence of backdating. This evidence is vague, equivocal and hearsay. The case was quickly dismissed.

Mmm, the evidence so far has been pretty weak once it actually gets to court.

For example, they submitted a photo of a sticky note as evidence of backdating. This evidence is vague, equivocal and hearsay. The case was quickly dismissed.

when you have an understanding of how things work I will start to care what you think,,,

Forum List

Back