Guess who gave the Clinton's $100 million?

Money in politics no longer matters here. You hadn't heard?

Depends on who's taking the money that would indicate corruption.
When faceless corporations can give as much as they want to whomever they want, GLWT.

A corporation cannot give a gift.
We no longer call them gifts, we call them campaign contributions. If they make a nice donation to the _____ foundation, all the better.

You wanted money to rule the US, and now it does.

campaign contributions must be reported and are public

I don't think you understand dark money.

When faceless corporations can give as much as they want to whomever they want, GLWT.

We no longer call them gifts, we call them campaign contributions. If they make a nice donation to the _____ foundation, all the better.

All campaign donations and its origins should be transparent so it can be traced to the donor.

And that matters why? The access has already been granted.

Unless you just that nice, you don't give money for nothing.

I don't think you understand dark money.

ok----you can explain

The corrupt actions by these two, is even worse than we thought...certainly this will make the lib network news...:confused::rolleyes:o_O:wink:

EXCLUSIVE: Persian Gulf Sheikhs Gave Bill & Hillary $100 Million

The article you have brought to our attention has more to do with the labor rights of Dubai than Bill Clinton's "alleged" income from an investment firm partnership that was set up 13 years ago and lasted 5 years.

So what you are ACTUALLY supporting is the position taken by the American Labor Federation by offering this link.

Do you even read the crap you bring to USMB? Or do you just troll the internet looking at pictures?

All campaign donations and its origins should be transparent so it can be traced to the donor.

gifts from FOREIGN PERSONS-------are actually not all that traceable. The CLINTONs are mysteriously -----quite rich-------as are the CARTERS

And blind partisans coming in to call this another right-wing conspiracy in ..5...4..3..2..

It is another rw conspiracy!! It is an attempt to paint the Clinton's as pets to Rich Muslims when the truth is the Clinton's are no more their pets than the Bushes!!
No one named Bush is running for president. A bought and paid for Clinton IS.
And just who "bought" her?

Oh, the usual suspects which means, not you and other little people.
Hillary Clinton is the Biggest Whore in human history.

She has been bought and rented by just about every foreign government and multinational corporation on the planet.

WHO HAS NOT FUCKED THAT ASS?

Don't dispute that at all, but it's the entire system, not one "side" or the "other".
Oh, you are so precxhing to the choir, dude.

BOTH Party's national leadership is entirely bought by the Wall Street banks and multinationals.

This is why I love me Bernie Sanders, and I am hoping Trump will bust up this crony capitalist network also.

It is another rw conspiracy!! It is an attempt to paint the Clinton's as pets to Rich Muslims when the truth is the Clinton's are no more their pets than the Bushes!!

She has been bought and rented by just about every foreign government and multinational corporation on the planet.

Don't dispute that at all, but it's the entire system, not one "side" or the "other".

BOTH Party's national leadership is entirely bought by the Wall Street banks and multinationals.

This is why I love me Bernie Sanders, and I am hoping Trump will bust up this crony capitalist network also.
That would be hope alright. The game doesn't change just because the figurehead does.

The article you have brought to our attention has more to do with the labor rights of Dubai than Bill Clinton's "alleged" income from an investment firm partnership that was set up 13 years ago and lasted 5 years.

So what you are ACTUALLY supporting is the position taken by the American Labor Federation by offering this link.

Do you even read the crap you bring to USMB? Or do you just troll the internet looking at pictures?
Translation; if it is a candidate I dont support taking $100 million in bribes from foreign governments, hang the bastard. But if it is MY candidate, well thats OK and here is some contrived bullshit to make it look like I am anything more than a partisan hack.

ok------you have evidence of "THE WALL STREET BANKS"? and their political support system? as to "MULTINATIONALS" ok-----could you be more specific?

gifts from FOREIGN PERSONS-------are actually not all that traceable. The CLINTONs are mysteriously -----quite rich-------as are the CARTERS
Ex-presidents normally get rich after leaving office. It's normal.

Truman did not

ok------you have evidence of "THE WALL STREET BANKS"? and their political support system? as to "MULTINATIONALS" ok-----could you be more specific?
Ummm, you have not heard how these banksters will pay people outrageous sums for lunch speeches? Why do you think they pay so damned much? Because they really like the jokes?

Translation; if it is a candidate I dont support taking $100 million in bribes from foreign governments, hang the bastard. But if it is MY candidate, well thats OK and here is some contrived bullshit to make it look like I am anything more than a partisan hack.

Bowie you are nothing if not an idiot. I have made it crystal sparkling clear on numerous posts that I despise Bill Clinton. Do try to get your head out of your ass.

Truman did not

And we have not had a Harry Truman or Dwight Eisenhower type leading our country since 1963, Reagan being the closest and he over looked a few things too.

Bowie you are nothing if not an idiot. I have made it crystal sparkling clear on numerous posts that I despise Bill Clinton. Do try to get your head out of your ass.
Lol, so you think Bill Clinton is running for President?

Of course you dont, which is why your Bill Clinton reference is immaterial.

You are taking it up the ass for Hillary.

Just own it.

Truman did not
That was his choice. Just look at how far back you had to go, all the way to the end of WWII.

Lol, so you think Bill Clinton is running for President?

Of course you dont, which is why your Bill Clinton reference is immaterial.

You are taking it up the ass for Hillary.

Just own it.

Do try to get a mental heath professional to look at your pea brain for the obvious defect in your ability to get a fucking clue how to understand plain fucking English. The so called article WAS about BILL CLINTON. Hillary wasn't even mentioned in it.

I have said NUMEROUS times that I will not vote for HILLARY. You are speaking straight out of your butt better than Jim Carey. So what do you save more on TP or napkins seeing as for you they serve the same purpose?

Forum List

Back