Guesses on what rifle was used at the parade shooting

We've gone over this ad nauseam.
We ALL know a gun can't shot itself.

We ALL know that Fentanyl can't inject itself into a human.

But at least, we as a Nation, recognize that Fentanyl (even though it can't inject itself) is very dangerous for humans.

Just like guns.
So you’re just obsessed with guns

We've gone over this ad nauseam.
We ALL know a gun can't shot itself.

We ALL know that Fentanyl can't inject itself into a human.

But at least, we as a Nation, recognize that Fentanyl (even though it can't inject itself) is very dangerous for humans.

Just like guns.
What about SUVs?

They just reported on FOX that
the authorities had to remove fighting knives from his home last year... but he gets approved to buy a gun in Chicago.... something rotten is going on...
The parade killer in Wisconsin was released from jail

I know but your graph enlightened me... it happens when Pelosi runs the house too....
Does actual data mean anything to you.
You have been exposed AGAIN for the liar you are.
And you keep Doubling Down on your lie, very trump like.

Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 2.36.09 PM.png

So you’re just obsessed with guns
When they unnecessarily kill children. Yes.
Same obsession with Drugs.
Same with anybody that commits (or attempts to commit) a crime with a gun.

Former President Donald Trump is the most popular politician in the United States, according to a poll released Friday by Harvard CAPS Harris.

More than a quarter of registered voters said they viewed Trump very favorably, meaning that 42% of registered voters have "Favorable" or "Very favorable" views of the former president.

Live it love it learn it.....

Because you are unwilling to support FACTS when they are presented to you, especially when they catch you in another lie.

I can't explain to you what you can't see in a graphic.
No it shows nothing about timelines for mass shooting events... mass shooting events for other than Muslim extremists.... all happen when dems are in control.... of either the white house the congress or both....
prove me wrong....

No it shows nothing about timelines for mass shooting events... mass shooting events for other than Muslim extremists.... all happen when dems are in control.... of either the white house the congress or both....
prove me wrong....
I did prove you wrong.
I'm not playing your game.

Las Vegas Shooting (just ONE of the ones under trump and (R) speaker and (R) control)
killed 58.

I did prove you wrong.
I'm not playing your game.

Las Vegas Shooting (just ONE of the ones under trump and (R) speaker and (R) control)
killed 58.
No you did not... the Las Vegas Shooting?... I will grant you that one... but even that shooting is unclear of motive... he was hanging out with Muslims in the Philippians with his Pilipino wife....
Look it up....

Wisconsin parade Darrell Brooks killed kids and old people with an SUV. Does a gun treat death differently than an SUV? Isn’t dead dead?

killed kids and old people with an SUV.
What point are you trying to make.
Are you forgetting about hammers, clubs, flagpole, baseball bats, etc.

Why are you trying to connect SUV's with Guns?
Water can Kill too, you going there next.

Forum List

Back