"Guidelines" I Didn't Read Them

I usually don't read guidelines, I just wing it... :whip:

So...Lumpy...

I'm guessing you missed rule 1.78.3A, paragraph 2?

You realize what that means don't you?

Don't come whining to me now...it's your own sorry fault...

However, if you check 3.1733.45b you will note that there are make ups available with a mod of your choice.

So...Lumpy...

However, if you check 3.1733.45b you will note that there are make ups available with a mod of your choice.
I know that your weakness is chocolate and furry things that yelp.. I've got this covered Sweet Darlin...:woohoo:

So...Lumpy...

I know that your weakness is chocolate and furry things that yelp.. I've got this covered Sweet Darlin...:woohoo:
rs a

If you're talking Jalepeno Hamsters and chocolate covering...mmh...certain body parts my calendar is wide open...uh...that's outside the rules :cool:

So...Lumpy...

You're speechless it seems...

So...Lumpy...

You're speechless it seems...

mmm Had to catch my breath..

So...Lumpy...

rs a

If you're talking Jalepeno Hamsters and chocolate covering...mmh...certain body parts my calendar is wide open...uh...that's outside the rules :cool:
I didn't want to mention chocolaty body parts but I do feel inspired now.. alas da suspected rules.:eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back