"Gun Appreciation Day" Didn't Work Out So Well,..

There is no such thing as a gun free zone where I am concern I carry most places I go. So nope.

So what if the GOvernment bans guns and takes all of yours?

Frankly, the fact you need to "carry" everywhere you go tells me you have pretty severe insecurities.

I've said it once I've said it twice I have said plenty of times. I will treat any uninvited LEO as a home invader
They are not taking my guns because of an unjust unconstitutional law, and yes I have the numbers in support to prevent that.

:cuckoo:

So what if the GOvernment bans guns and takes all of yours?

Frankly, the fact you need to "carry" everywhere you go tells me you have pretty severe insecurities.

I've said it once I've said it twice I have said plenty of times. I will treat any uninvited LEO as a home invader
They are not taking my guns because of an unjust unconstitutional law, and yes I have the numbers in support to prevent that.

:cuckoo:
Why does someone who claims to be black support the racist motivated laws of gun control?

gun_show_souvenir.jpg

Why does someone who claims to be black support the racist motivated laws of gun control?

Why doe someone who is white pretend he gives a shit about black people?

You really would post absolutely anything, simply anything at all to promote guns, wouldn't you?

The right to keep and bear arms is not color coded.
Plus I have a black aunt.

BigReb -

Given few, if any, of the school shootings in the states have involved black killers, I don't think this debate need be colour coded at all.

BigReb -

Given few, if any, of the school shootings in the states have involved black killers, I don't think this debate need be colour coded at all.

Given that the history of gun control has been racially motivated yes it does. Why would someone who claims to be black support any form of racially motivated gun control?

BigReb -

If you are going to post honestly, start by admitting that the US has a worse homicide rate than any other developed nation.

Start by admitting that Americans are 20 TIMES more likely to die of gun-related injuries than people of any other developed nation.

Admit that school and mass shootings are generally committed by white people.

Leave the childish and massively insulting idea that the people of Colombine and Virginia Tech are racists where it belongs.

Guns are almost never used effectively in self-defense? Where did you come up with that Bullshit lie? As for the Japanese... With the devastation and murder they wreaked upon the Far East from 1931-1945, who'd want them to have guns?

Given the devastation the US inflicted on Native Americans, the Phillippines, Vietnam and Iraq, who'd want us to have guns?

Sorry, defensive gun use is a myth. A gun is 43 times more likely to kill a member of a household than a bad guy.

The far right gun nuts thought a "gun appreciation day" would be a good idea to "stick it to Obama and da libs" though it backfired on them big time, literally.

Six different people were shot during the right winger's gun spank fest.

Keep it going GOP! 2014 keeps looking better and better! :clap2:

"Gun activists designated last Saturday “Gun Appreciation Day” in an attempt to highlight their opposition to gun safety laws. The PR stunt proved to be more of an embarrassment, however, when 5 people were shot at 3 different gun shows on Gun Appreciation Day.
On Friday afternoon, an Iowa gun dealer closed out the week by becoming the sixth person shot at a gun show. The man claims he was “showing off a .25 caliber pistol he thought was unloaded when he slid the action of the gun.” The gun was not unloaded, and a bullet went through his left palm."

For The Sixth Time In One Week, Man Shot At Gun Show | ThinkProgress

How many people were shot on purpose in Chicago that day?

What, by hardened gang members??

Give me a fucking break. Apples to oranges.

The far right gun nuts thought a "gun appreciation day" would be a good idea to "stick it to Obama and da libs" though it backfired on them big time, literally.

"Gun activists designated last Saturday “Gun Appreciation Day” in an attempt to highlight their opposition to gun safety laws. The PR stunt proved to be more of an embarrassment, however, when 5 people were shot at 3 different gun shows on Gun Appreciation Day.
On Friday afternoon, an Iowa gun dealer closed out the week by becoming the sixth person shot at a gun show. The man claims he was “showing off a .25 caliber pistol he thought was unloaded when he slid the action of the gun.” The gun was not unloaded, and a bullet went through his left palm."

On that same day 1,623 liberals shot off their mouths and did irreparable damage to their already discredited philosophy.

OK, I just made that up.

BigReb -

If you are going to post honestly, start by admitting that the US has a worse homicide rate than any other developed nation.

Start by admitting that Americans are 20 TIMES more likely to die of gun-related injuries than people of any other developed nation.

Admit that school and mass shootings are generally committed by white people.

Leave the childish and massively insulting idea that the people of Colombine and Virginia Tech are racists where it belongs.

The history of American gun control was to keep guns out of the hands of the blacks so they could get a visit from white racist at night. Howe would you like it if at 1:00 am you had people standing in your front yard calling for you to come out and get your punishment, and don't call the local sheriff of Chief they are the leaders of the group.
Want a gun now?

How many people were shot on purpose in Chicago that day?

What, by hardened gang members??

Give me a fucking break. Apples to oranges.

Apples to oranges? The thread is about a half dozen people getting injured at gun shows. No one died or was hurt very seriously at all. These were LEGAL gun shows attended by (mostly) people exercising their Constitutional rights,
You (broad sense) want to ridicule or shame law abiding citizens who were careless, but ignore the real damage guns in the hands of those legally forbidden to possess them does.
20 kids and 7 adults died in a single incident before Christmas when someone who obviously should not have been in possession of firearms, shot his way into a school. A well armed responsible adult likely could have ended the threat with one well placed shot, changing the death toll from 27 to 1.
Hell no! Schools shouldn't have armed guards! The poor kiddys will be all afraid of the scarry looking black guns.

How scared do you suppose those 20 first graders were when they realized they were on their own?

So 27 died in a few minutes and the left trots out a bill that failed the first time around. 10 people die EVERY week in Chicago, but because they're mostly blacks shooting other blacks, you do nothing.

If a white guy walked into a South Side school and shot 7 black kids, Sharpton, Jackson and all their sycophants would be on site within the hour, but 7 blacks shot on the streets by in most cases, other blacks and we get crickets.

No, not apples and oranges. My post was about hypocrisy and you know it.

[
20 kids and 7 adults died in a single incident before Christmas when someone who obviously should not have been in possession of firearms, shot his way into a school. A well armed responsible adult likely could have ended the threat with one well placed shot, changing the death toll from 27 to 1.

But the question is, WHY was this person able to get a firearm? Because his mother had a bunch of them, because the gun industry markets guns like the Zombie Apocolypse is around the corner. He shouldn't have had access to guns, but his mother was stockpiling them because she was a crazy "Prepper". And the prime market for the gun makers.

[
Hell no! Schools shouldn't have armed guards! The poor kiddys will be all afraid of the scarry looking black guns.

How scared do you suppose those 20 first graders were when they realized they were on their own?

Probably as scared as the Columbine kids were despite having two armed guards at the school.

Probably as scared as the Virginia Tech Kids were despite having a whole POLICE force on campus.

Probably as scared as the folks at Ft. Hood, who were shot up despite being in the middle of military base.

Somehow, I don't think putting Paul Blart, Mall Cop in each school is an answer.

"Gun activists designated last Saturday “Gun Appreciation Day” in an attempt to highlight their opposition to gun safety laws."
This is a lie. The laws proposed by the anti-gun loons have nothing to do with gun safety.
Or public safety.

Forum List

Back