Gun background checks in August set another record....good for us. More guns = less crime.

They make 1.1 million Americans safer every year, according to the CDC research.

Also, you still won't explain how gun murder went down 49%, gun crime went down 75%, violent crime went down 72% as more Americans now own and carry guns....over 17.2 million Americans who now can carry guns for self defense...and all that crime went down.

You haven't answered that.

You also haven't answered how Britain, who did exactly what you want, banning and confiscating guns...an island no less, now has increasing gun violence and crime..

You can't explain that...

No explanation needed. The CDC got out of that business. It seems that they were found to be partisan in their research on that subject and told to stop doing that research. Besides, you have yet to present those CDC reports you keep claiming to exist other than File Not Found.

And the number of guns sold has increased but the percentage of people that own guns has remained the same since 1991. Therefore, there must be other reasons the crime rates have gone down.
More firearms never equal more violent crime you fucking dumbass

Until it reaches a saturation point then it does. You want it to reach that saturation point. Guess you want a lot of dead people. Chances are, you will be one of them.
Stopping firearm sales to law-abiding people will not eliminate violent crime like you think... obviously you have no common sense

Oh, mind reader, now you are telling me what I think. Stop making shit up. If you want more guns, go buy them legally. Be my guest. But leave the rest of us alone. And stop making shit up.
You’re the control freak

Sorry Dorfus - More guns = More crime and more death

More Guns Do Not Stop More Crimes, Evidence Shows

Up to a certain point, more guns has absolutely no affect on the decrease of gun crime. None. Until you saturate the street with firearms and then a whole new set of problems occur. We are not any where near the saturation level at this time so more guns have zero affect.

Hmmm - Wouldn't you say that more guns in US than there are people is some sort of saturation point?
Firearms have no control over people you fucking moron

And you won't answer this question...

How is it that as more Americans own and carry guns..... our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, our violent crime rate went down 72%, while in Britain, where they banned and confiscated guns, their gun crime rate is going up, and their violent crime rate is going through the roof?

Care to answer that question?

Not an easy question to answer. Especially to a mental midget like you. The number of people that own guns has NOT gone up since 1991 yet the amount of guns sold has gone up exponentially. So those two are not connected in any way. it's still the same percentage. But the crime rate has gone down. What has changed? People have changed, communities have changed, it's a social issue not a gun issue and always was. Even the CCW card holders only carry their guns about a fourth of the time for various reasons so the increase in CCW numbers aren't as high as you believe that are carrying on the street at any given time. You really believe I go outside to the local quick stop and want to take my sidearm? It's right down the friggin street. Or do I really want to go to the supermarket packing all the time? Do I want to work on my car in the driveway with that gun on my hip snagging on just about everything? Jogging, the gun chafes me. Now, if I am carrying a large amount of money, arm up, of course. Or if I am forced to go into a rough section of town, break out the iron. But most of the time, carrying that weapon is not only uncomfortable but just plain silly. My dick is already the right size.

You are an idiot........ There are over 17.25 million Americans who have concealed carry permits in 2018....over that because many states are Constitutional Carry states which means you can carry your legal gun without needing a permit.... so more Americans than ever before have permits to carry guns wether they carry every day or not.....and as this number has increased.....you mental midget........ the gun murder rate went down 49%, the gun crime rate went down 75%, the violent crime rate went down 72%....

This shows you don't know what you are talking about.....

And yet only about 25% of the concealed weapons carry people are carrying at any one time. And there has been not one single credible report that shows that this has anything to do with the reduction in crime. But the return of jobs to the inner cities certainly has been a huge factor as well as the better law enforcement and community support. Those are the reasons. Not the fact that there were more guns sold to the same people over and over again. Only 40% of the population owns guns and that hasn't changed since 1991. Yet the percentage of crime has gone down. There is absolutely no correlation between gun ownership and reduction of crime or the increase of crime. And since there has been absolutely no credible study proving this done you can't prove otherwise.

Stop making shit up.
Law-abiding citizens do not commit crimes, that includes law-abiding citizens who carry concealed or not

How is it that as more Americans own and carry guns..... our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, our violent crime rate went down 72%, while in Britain, where they banned and confiscated guns, their gun crime rate is going up, and their violent crime rate is going through the roof?

Not an easy question to answer. Especially to a mental midget like you. The number of people that own guns has NOT gone up since 1991 yet the amount of guns sold has gone up exponentially. So those two are not connected in any way. it's still the same percentage. But the crime rate has gone down. What has changed? People have changed, communities have changed, it's a social issue not a gun issue and always was. Even the CCW card holders only carry their guns about a fourth of the time for various reasons so the increase in CCW numbers aren't as high as you believe that are carrying on the street at any given time. You really believe I go outside to the local quick stop and want to take my sidearm? It's right down the friggin street. Or do I really want to go to the supermarket packing all the time? Do I want to work on my car in the driveway with that gun on my hip snagging on just about everything? Jogging, the gun chafes me. Now, if I am carrying a large amount of money, arm up, of course. Or if I am forced to go into a rough section of town, break out the iron. But most of the time, carrying that weapon is not only uncomfortable but just plain silly. My dick is already the right size.

You are an idiot........ There are over 17.25 million Americans who have concealed carry permits in 2018....over that because many states are Constitutional Carry states which means you can carry your legal gun without needing a permit.... so more Americans than ever before have permits to carry guns wether they carry every day or not.....and as this number has increased.....you mental midget........ the gun murder rate went down 49%, the gun crime rate went down 75%, the violent crime rate went down 72%....

And yet only about 25% of the concealed weapons carry people are carrying at any one time. And there has been not one single credible report that shows that this has anything to do with the reduction in crime. But the return of jobs to the inner cities certainly has been a huge factor as well as the better law enforcement and community support. Those are the reasons. Not the fact that there were more guns sold to the same people over and over again. Only 40% of the population owns guns and that hasn't changed since 1991. Yet the percentage of crime has gone down. There is absolutely no correlation between gun ownership and reduction of crime or the increase of crime. And since there has been absolutely no credible study proving this done you can't prove otherwise.

Stop making shit up.
Law-abiding citizens do not commit crimes, that includes law-abiding citizens who carry concealed or not

And a gun crime done in the heat of passion, just before the crime, that person was a law abiding citizen.

Stop making shit up.

Why don't you post something to support your claims?

Where does that 25% number come from..... your ass or your adult diapers?

Up to a certain point, more guns has absolutely no affect on the decrease of gun crime. None. Until you saturate the street with firearms and then a whole new set of problems occur. We are not any where near the saturation level at this time so more guns have zero affect.

Hmmm - Wouldn't you say that more guns in US than there are people is some sort of saturation point?

And, abusive one, you have no control of other people. Yes, I know you try and control others. How's that working out for you?

Stop making shit up.

And a gun crime done in the heat of passion, just before the crime, that person was a law abiding citizen.
The numbers prove you wrong, whats the percentage of firearms(more specifically Ar15s and the like) are used in violent crime in this country?

And, abusive one, you have no control of other people. Yes, I know you try and control others. How's that working out for you?
Lol
most likely there are 400,000,000+ firearms in this country what percentage of them are used a violent crimes every day? If firearms are so deadly and have so much control over people why is there not more deaths?

Stop making shit up.

Specious argument.

The whole criminal in waiting theory is bullshit.

Or maybe you should be put on a sex offender's list because you haven't raped a little boy.......................................YET
Newspeak - Wikipedia

Progressives/anti gun nutters like Darrell seem to think they know what’s best for people they disagree with…

Stop making shit up.

Sure, potty mouth. Easy answer. Simple google search and all kinds of supporting data comes up. Out of 17 million concealed carry holders, there are only 3 million carrying at any given time. Do the math on that one.
Analysis | 3 million Americans carry loaded handguns with them every single day, study finds

I also did a search of the right wing pro gun sites and they only mention the increase in CCW licenses. They make no mention of the restrictions where you are barred by law to have even a CCW. They make no mention of the percentage of those that actually carry at any given time. You need to expand your education. The Ultra Right Wing Gun Primer must be all of about a half page and done in crayon.

Lol
most likely there are 400,000,000+ firearms in this country what percentage of them are used a violent crimes every day? If firearms are so deadly and have so much control over people why is there not more deaths?

And why aren't there more? You can't answer your own question. Stop making shit up. You lost this one. Move on. Here is your ass back.

Stop making shit up.

Specious argument.

Or maybe you should be put on a sex offender's list because you haven't raped a little boy.......................................YET
Newspeak - Wikipedia

Progressives/anti gun nutters like Darrell seem to think they know what’s best for people they disagree with…

I'll take that as you surrendering. I'll let you slink off if you wish. Oh, by the way, here is your ass back.

Stop making shit up.

Specious argument.

Now, that's more than a bit uncalled for. Or is it just a deep residing wishful fantasy on your part leaking out for us to see.

Stop making shit up.

Sure, potty mouth. Easy answer. Simple google search and all kinds of supporting data comes up. Out of 17 million concealed carry holders, there are only 3 million carrying at any given time. Do the math on that one.
Analysis | 3 million Americans carry loaded handguns with them every single day, study finds

I also did a search of the right wing pro gun sites and they only mention the increase in CCW licenses. They make no mention of the restrictions where you are barred by law to have even a CCW. They make no mention of the percentage of those that actually carry at any given time. You need to expand your education. The Ultra Right Wing Gun Primer must be all of about a half page and done in crayon.
Ok, why in the fuck do you care if people conceal carry or open carry or not? why in the fuck is it any of your business? why in the fuck do you want to be a control freak? why the fuck do you always side with the progressive anti-gun nutters?

most likely there are 400,000,000+ firearms in the United States owned by law-abiding citizens… How many of them are used percentage wise in violent crime every year?

There is almost 175,000 deaths so far this year in this country by medical errors, obviously Thats murder.

We have much bigger fish to fry, take your pick... firearm violence is not a major concern in this country
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Stop making shit up.

The numbers prove you wrong, whats the percentage of firearms(more specifically Ar15s and the like) are used in violent crime in this country?

The AR and it's copies are the record holders for the body counts. And the communities are not looking for these people walking down the streets carrying them. Carry a locked and loaded AR down the street and you WILL get a visit from at least one very nervous cop fast.

Stop making shit up.

Specious argument.

Newspeak - Wikipedia

I'll take that as you surrendering. I'll let you slink off if you wish. Oh, by the way, here is your ass back.
The collective never knows what’s best for the individual… The collective has always been selfish

Stop making shit up.

Specious argument.

Now, that's more than a bit uncalled for. Or is it just a deep residing wishful fantasy on your part leaking out for us to see.
The fact remains firearm violence is an non-issue in this country, we have much bigger fish to fry… Take your pick

Stop making shit up.

Ok, why in the fuck do you care if people conceal carry or open carry or not? why in the fuck is it any of your business? why in the fuck do you want to be a control freak? why the fuck do you always side with the progressive anti-gun nutters?

most likely there are 400,000,000+ firearms in the United States owned by law-abiding citizens… How many of them are used percentage wise in violent crime every year?

There is almost 175,000 deaths so far this year in this country by medical errors, obviously Thats murder.

We have much bigger fish to fry, take your pick... firearm violence is not a major concern in this country

We change what we can change. We prevent what we can prevent. We have no control over that that we can't prevent. If we can save one life then that's a good thing. Your views aren't worth the loss of one single life.

Stop making shit up.

Specious argument.

The fact remains firearm violence is an non-issue in this country, we have much bigger fish to fry… Take your pick

But it is a problem. One that the common person has addressed through laws. And those laws are generally enforced. No, it doesn't stop the smart criminal but it sure does slow the stupid down. If that is all that we do then a life is saved. And your daffy views aren't worth the loss of one single life.

Stop making shit up.

The AR and it's copies are the record holders for the body counts. And the communities are not looking for these people walking down the streets carrying them. Carry a locked and loaded AR down the street and you WILL get a visit from at least one very nervous cop fast.
Lol
bathtubs kill more people than people using ARs every year... Along with falling out of bed among several other reasons....
What percentage of wrongful deaths in this country are caused by people using ARs as opposed to other items??... you tell us. I’ll give you a hint... It’s insignificant

Forum List

Back