Gun Control Marchers have no idea about guns

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
❣️Patriot Lexi❣️ on Twitter
upload_2018-3-25_11-31-54.png

We told you before leftist degenrates have no clue what an assault rifle is or isn't .
They can't answer they attack, they are mean vicious pricks who prove theirselves over and over and over as to how ignorant , mean, violent they really are. While having the audacity to try and flip their behavior onto a non leftist bunch of people.

These people are freaks, they are vindictive and two faced hypocritical whores.

This is what an assault rifle is braindead's

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-25_11-31-20.png
    upload_2018-3-25_11-31-20.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 40
Sorry but it's a waste of time tell these fascists anything like this. They don't care. Not one of them can or will answer how banning AR-15 rifles will stop crime. Not one.

And the grumpy-old-man Butthurt continues. Day two.

How many more butts must hurt? How much longer can the rabble tolerate the existence of the First Amendment?

Poor saps. :itsok:

Sorry but it's a waste of time tell these fascists anything like this. They don't care. Not one of them can or will answer how banning AR-15 rifles will stop crime. Not one.

Yes, and Dale says he knows more than others too.

How many more butts must hurt? How much longer can the rabble tolerate the existence of the First Amendment?

Usually you are a pretty smart poster, but this post makes no sense.

You are, in effect, admitting the post is correct?

Is your position, yes, the OP is right, but it doesn't matter, b/c any ban on guns is a good ban?

Is your position, yes, the OP is right, but it doesn't matter, b/c any ban on guns is a good ban?

Actually I didn't click the OP's video or attachment, nor did I consider its content as far as any "gun bans", if that's what it says. I'm addressing the emotionally-based irrationality of its presentation --- which is exactly what the term "Butthurt" refers to. Same as it did yesterday for the same hysterical butthurt.

There's nothing "correct" in such an approach. And my mockery thereof drives that home.

When and if this hair-on-fire brigade starts posting reason and rationality, they'll be addressed on that same basis. Until then they'll get the dismissive and contemptuous mockery they so richly deserve.

Long story short, I'm taking the approach I always do, the first immediate question being, is the argument rational? When it is not, that's my starting point. Because if you can't make a rational argument, then you have no argument at all, so what would be the point of parsing it?

Last edited:
The marchers do know but the OP used picked interviews to report on so the effect to reich wing gun nuts can be uplifted.

Actually I didn't click the OP's video or attachment, nor did I consider its content as far as any "gun bans", if that's what it says. I'm addressing the emotionally-based irrationality of its presentation --- which is exactly what the term "Butthurt" refers to. Same as it did yesterday for the same hysterical butthurt.

There's nothing "correct" in such an approach. And my mockery thereof drives that home.

When and if this hair-on-fire brigade starts posting reason and rationality, they'll be addressed on that same basis. Until them they're laughed at, as they richly deserve.

Long story short, I'm taking the approach I always do, the first immediate question being, is the argument rational? When it is not, that's my starting point.

---- and you'd have to be wilfully blind to claim not to see it, upon even a cursory glance at the OP:

leftist degenrates

they are mean vicious pricks who prove theirselves over and over and over as to how ignorant , mean, violent they really are.

There's nothing there *BUT* emotional hair-on-fire Butthurt. I don't see any mention at all of "gun bans". Just more obnoxious whining carried over from yesterday's attacks on the children.

When and if this hair-on-fire brigade starts posting reason and rationality, they'll be addressed on that same basis. Until them they're laughed at, as they richly deserve.

Long story short, I'm taking the approach I always do, the first immediate question being, is the argument rational? When it is not, that's my starting point.

---- and you'd have to be wilfully blind to claim not to see it, upon even a cursory glance at the OP:

leftist degenrates

they are mean vicious pricks who prove theirselves over and over and over as to how ignorant , mean, violent they really are.

There's nothing there *BUT* emotional hair-on-fire Butthurt. I don't see any mention at all of "gun bans". Just more obnoxious whining carried over from yesterday's attacks on the children.

upload_2018-3-25_13-10-45.png

I was able to catch up on some of the speeches and so forth last night. CSPAN had a bunch of it, and there were interviews here and there on the news.

The Stoneman Douglas team did a fantastic job of getting up there and saying their piece. I'd like to see any of you get in front of 800,000 people and live tv cameras and do as well. I hope the notoriety doesn't overwhelm them, as it does so many kids who get into the celebrity circuit.

I am grateful not to be Emma Gonzalez's parents. Imagine taking the car keys from her for a week. Holy God. Great activist, pure fight and full of heart all at the same time. (Why does everyone call her a lesbian though?)

Ariana Grande was so excited, she forgot her pants.

A very peaceful, powerful protest march. I'm so glad it stayed peaceful and I'm super glad so many people came out to show their support. It's a long time to November, though, so it's up to all of us who care about this to keep the momentum going. Those kids have got to get crackin on their SAT's and college applications.

I was able to catch up on some of the speeches and so forth last night. CSPAN had a bunch of it, and there were interviews here and there on the news.

The Stoneman Douglas team did a fantastic job of getting up there and saying their piece. I'd like to see any of you get in front of 800,000 people and live tv cameras and do as well. I hope the notoriety doesn't overwhelm them, as it does so many kids who get into the celebrity circuit.

I am grateful not to be Emma Gonzalez's parents. Imagine taking the car keys from her for a week. Holy God. Great activist, pure fight and full of heart all at the same time. (Why does everyone call her a lesbian though?)

A very peaceful, powerful protest march. I'm so glad it stayed peaceful and I'm super glad so many people came out to show their support. It's a long time to November, though, so it's up to all of us who care about this to keep the momentum going. Those kids have got to get crackin on their SAT's and college applications.
There were only 200 grand ....
'March for Our Lives' crowd smaller than expected: report

Yeah all the while having teachers teach kids how to be criminals yeah that sounds pretty DEMONICRATIC to me too

upload_2018-3-25_13-17-7.png

Laura Loomer on Twitter

[...]

We told you before leftist degenrates have no clue what an assault rifle is or isn't.

They can't answer they attack, they are mean vicious pricks who prove theirselves over and over and over as to how ignorant , mean, violent they really are. While having the audacity to try and flip their behavior onto a non leftist bunch of people.

[...]
By talking with a lot of anti-gun types over the years I have learned that with very few exceptions they know little to nothing about guns. They are afraid of guns and most of them are not inclined to defend themselves under any circumstances.

Fear is a precursor of hatred, which is why so many of these people actually hate guns. And their fear is born largely of ignorance.

PS: Great video! Thanks.

Last edited:

I went with the USA Today article, first one that came up.
200,000 is plenty, though.
March for Our Lives organizers estimate 800,000 protesters attended the gun-control demonstration in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.
March for Our Lives could be the biggest single-day protest in D.C.'s history

March for Our Lives organizers estimate 800,000 protesters attended the gun-control demonstration in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.
organizers love to estimate on the high side. this march did more harm than good. No effort to convince anyone but the faithful

organizers love to estimate on the high side. this march did more harm than good. No effort to convince anyone but the faithful

They didn't convince me of anything except for the fact that they're a bunch of whiny snowflakes.

I also went to a gun show yesterday. It was a great show and there were about 70 vendors. Quite a crowd showed up.

Answer the question.

Forum List

Back