Gun culture or parenting culture?

still won't answer the question

well I have carried a loaded gun in fact I have been carrying a loaded gun for the better part of 25 years with the exact same result as carrying an unloaded gun so it is possible to carry a loaded gun as safely as an unloaded gun.

but why anyone would carry an unloaded gun is beyond me
The exact same result? So loading it did you no good?

yes the exact same result

but unlike you if I ever need to draw my weapon it won't go CLICK

25 years of unnecessarily endangering the public by carrying a loaded weapon where it as not needed for no reason whatsoever. What scared you so bad till you felt the need to do that? You need counseling more than self defence.

HTF is carrying a loaded gun endangering the public????
Get ahold of an old NRA gun safety manual from at least 20 years ago. Before their focus changed from gun safety to gun sales. That will explain it quite well.

Dumb shit.....I went through the 8 hour NRA gun safety training...two year ago.....you have no clue what the hell you are talking about......are you really this dumb....? Do you practice at being this dumb?

25 years of unnecessarily endangering the public by carrying a loaded weapon where it as not needed for no reason whatsoever. What scared you so bad till you felt the need to do that? You need counseling more than self defence.

well I obviously didn't endanger anyone since no one but me even knew I was carrying

I'm not scared of anything you are obviously scared of people legally carrying a weapon.

and I have lots of things that I might not ever need like homeowners insurance, term life insurance, disability insurance, car insurance but if I do ever need them I'll be god damned glad I had them

my firearm is self defense insurance and it is the least expensive of all of them

None of those insurance policies have the potential to kill the kid playing in your neighbor's yard. Since you say you haven't needed to use your gun for self defence for 25 years, the only two reasons you carry it are either, your fear that you aren't capable of surviving the same issues everybody else faces without a gun to boost your ego, or you're just nuts. When did your fear first start bothering you?

I have a ton of stories about "nuts" people who defended themselves from an attack with a firearm or saved others who were attacked. Would you like to read a couple?

When you go to sleep for the night, do you close your doors and lock them? Why would you do that unless you had a fear of something?

Being prepared for the worst is not fear, being prepared for the worst is proactive. Some people might live in places where a gun is unnecessary. Others live in places where a gun may just come in handy one day. I usually don't carry mine around during the day, but if I leave home at night, my gun is with me. I take it to the store, to my ATM machine, to visit friends or relatives, everywhere unless it's a gun restricted zone like a hospital or government outlet.

Locking the front door at night is a far cry from being so traumatized till you feel the need to be armed for combat before you have the courage to leave your front yard. Yes, if you are involved in an armed confrontation, that is combat.

The only one showing fear is you. I have yet to hear anyone carrying a gun for self defense state they were in a state of fear as they did it.

Fear is the emotion you have about guns....for gun owners, they are putting the weapon on their belt with the same emotion as they do their cell phone.....

I already told you lots of times, I'm not scared of guns. I'm scared of gun nuts.

people kill people with or without guns
always have always will

Guns just make it much quicker and easier.

yeah which is why knives are used to kill far more often than rifles or shotguns I guess

Is that why you hear about so many drive by knifings, or accidental knifings ? How exactly does a knife sniper go about his job? Does he dress in dark clothes, pick a hidden spot in the bushes a couple hundred yards from his victim, and then quietly pull out a really, really long knife?

Our last terror attack took place at an Ohio college. The attacker used his car and a knife.

And?

And proving you don't need a gun to injure or kill a group of people. It seems like this is the new terrorist plan; to use cars and trucks instead of guns.

still won't answer the question

well I have carried a loaded gun in fact I have been carrying a loaded gun for the better part of 25 years with the exact same result as carrying an unloaded gun so it is possible to carry a loaded gun as safely as an unloaded gun.

but why anyone would carry an unloaded gun is beyond me

Hey moron....are you a psychic? Ask any victim of a violent criminal attack......see if they knew when they woke up that day of the attack if they actually knew they were going to be a victim of the rape, robbery or attempted murder.....

Are you this stupid in real life? Do you practice at being this stupid?

Do you have a fire extinguisher in your home? Do you look both ways before you cross a street?

Moron.

I already told you lots of times that I don't have a problem with you strapping a fire extinguisher to your leg and prancing through town. It can't accidentally go off and kill someone.

Moron.....you should carry a gun and walk...because getting in a car is more likely to get you killed....

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Total car accidental death....

Accidental gun deaths...

2013 ..... 505
2012 ..... 548
2011 ..... 591
2010 ..... 606
2009 ..... 554
2008 ..... 592
2007..... 613
2006..... 642
2005 ..... 789
2004 ..... 649
2003 ..... 730
2002 ..... 762
2001 ..... 802
2000 ..... 776
1999 ..... 824

well I obviously didn't endanger anyone since no one but me even knew I was carrying

I'm not scared of anything you are obviously scared of people legally carrying a weapon.

and I have lots of things that I might not ever need like homeowners insurance, term life insurance, disability insurance, car insurance but if I do ever need them I'll be god damned glad I had them

my firearm is self defense insurance and it is the least expensive of all of them

None of those insurance policies have the potential to kill the kid playing in your neighbor's yard. Since you say you haven't needed to use your gun for self defence for 25 years, the only two reasons you carry it are either, your fear that you aren't capable of surviving the same issues everybody else faces without a gun to boost your ego, or you're just nuts. When did your fear first start bothering you?

I have a ton of stories about "nuts" people who defended themselves from an attack with a firearm or saved others who were attacked. Would you like to read a couple?

When you go to sleep for the night, do you close your doors and lock them? Why would you do that unless you had a fear of something?

Being prepared for the worst is not fear, being prepared for the worst is proactive. Some people might live in places where a gun is unnecessary. Others live in places where a gun may just come in handy one day. I usually don't carry mine around during the day, but if I leave home at night, my gun is with me. I take it to the store, to my ATM machine, to visit friends or relatives, everywhere unless it's a gun restricted zone like a hospital or government outlet.

Locking the front door at night is a far cry from being so traumatized till you feel the need to be armed for combat before you have the courage to leave your front yard. Yes, if you are involved in an armed confrontation, that is combat.

The only one showing fear is you. I have yet to hear anyone carrying a gun for self defense state they were in a state of fear as they did it.

Fear is the emotion you have about guns....for gun owners, they are putting the weapon on their belt with the same emotion as they do their cell phone.....

I already told you lots of times, I'm not scared of guns. I'm scared of gun nuts.

No....you are afraid of guns...since accidental gun deaths are tiny....489 last year, compared to 36,000 car deaths......if you were sane, you would be afraid of cars.........since they kill more people every single year.....

Get ahold of an old NRA gun safety manual from at least 20 years ago. Before their focus changed from gun safety to gun sales. That will explain it quite well.

And that has what to do with my question????

You asked about dangers of a loaded gun in public. That manual lists several. If you don't even know what dangers exist, how can you take precautions to at least minimize them?

Yes it is, and that's why the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Point is you lock your doors at night for protection. If an armed invader enters your home, you will be at their mercy unless you are armed as well.

That's the same reason we carry our guns. I don't care how bad you might think you are, you are no match for a gun even if you have a knife or bat.

You asked about dangers of a loaded gun in public. That manual lists several. If you don't even know what dangers exist, how can you take precautions to at least minimize them?

Yeah...you follow the 4 rules, and leave the gun in the holster......problem solved...twit.

Very simple: Again, don't put a round into your chamber unless you are ready to use it. Keep your safety lock on and there won't be any accidental discharge.

Dumb shit.....I went through the 8 hour NRA gun safety training...two year ago.....you have no clue what the hell you are talking about......are you really this dumb....? Do you practice at being this dumb?

Did they teach you the potential dangers of a loaded gun in public, or are you just as uninformed as Ray?

Define Gun Nut.

Did they teach you the potential dangers of a loaded gun in public, or are you just as uninformed as Ray?

Us uninformed? I bet you never shot a gun in your life. We took courses on guns and gun safety. And let me correct you on another thing: The NRA course we took mentioned nothing about sales. The best gun salesman in our lifetime was Barack Obama.

Guns just make it much quicker and easier.

yeah which is why knives are used to kill far more often than rifles or shotguns I guess

Is that why you hear about so many drive by knifings, or accidental knifings ? How exactly does a knife sniper go about his job? Does he dress in dark clothes, pick a hidden spot in the bushes a couple hundred yards from his victim, and then quietly pull out a really, really long knife?

Our last terror attack took place at an Ohio college. The attacker used his car and a knife.

And?

And proving you don't need a gun to injure or kill a group of people. It seems like this is the new terrorist plan; to use cars and trucks instead of guns.

That's just pathetic. Am I supposed to quit worrying about armed gun nuts now/

Yeah....they warned us about all the cops walking around all day long with guns.....twit.

And again......

accidental car deaths 2015.....36,161

Accidental gun deaths 2015....489, with over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense...

So how about you grow up and stop being a baby.....?

Hey moron....are you a psychic? Ask any victim of a violent criminal attack......see if they knew when they woke up that day of the attack if they actually knew they were going to be a victim of the rape, robbery or attempted murder.....

Do you have a fire extinguisher in your home? Do you look both ways before you cross a street?

Moron.

I already told you lots of times that I don't have a problem with you strapping a fire extinguisher to your leg and prancing through town. It can't accidentally go off and kill someone.

Moron.....you should carry a gun and walk...because getting in a car is more likely to get you killed....

Accidental gun deaths...

2013 ..... 505
2012 ..... 548
2011 ..... 591
2010 ..... 606
2009 ..... 554
2008 ..... 592
2007..... 613
2006..... 642
2005 ..... 789
2004 ..... 649
2003 ..... 730
2002 ..... 762
2001 ..... 802
2000 ..... 776
1999 ..... 824

That has nothing to do with the subject. and it's a pathetic attempt at distraction.

And?

That's just pathetic. Am I supposed to quit worrying about armed gun nuts now/

You should be terrified of people in cars......36,161 killed in car accidents....

Gun accidental death...489

Can you tell us which number is bigger?

No....you are afraid of guns...since accidental gun deaths are tiny....489 last year, compared to 36,000 car deaths......if you were sane, you would be afraid of cars.........since they kill more people every single year.....

Sorry. I just can't work up the debilitating fear that you live with every day. Life as a coward must be hard on you.

Moron.

Accidental gun deaths...

2013 ..... 505
2012 ..... 548
2011 ..... 591
2010 ..... 606
2009 ..... 554
2008 ..... 592
2007..... 613
2006..... 642
2005 ..... 789
2004 ..... 649
2003 ..... 730
2002 ..... 762
2001 ..... 802
2000 ..... 776
1999 ..... 824

That has nothing to do with the subject. and it's a pathetic attempt at distraction.

Allow me to translate your last post.....

Begin Translation:

2aguy showed that more people die in a car than by gun accident...yet I am terrified of guns and not cars...he has shown that I have a phobia about guns and gun owners....and that I am a scared little baby....

End Translation.

Sorry. I just can't work up the debilitating fear that you live with every day. Life as a coward must be hard on you.

You are the one terrified about guns...not me.

Yes it is, and that's why the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Point is you lock your doors at night for protection. If an armed invader enters your home, you will be at their mercy unless you are armed as well.

That's the same reason we carry our guns. I don't care how bad you might think you are, you are no match for a gun even if you have a knife or bat.

You've heard that dumb statement so much till you believe it's true, don;t you.

Forum List

Back