Gun death Thread

To illustrate how much gun violence there is in this country.

I am for gun control.

Why just "gun" violence and not overall violence rates, which are quite low in America?

Oh, and by the way, gun violence is decreasing in this country and has been for some time.

Prove it. Please, no nra statistics.

Oh, the denial.

Interesting that you want to "debate" the issue but have already started eliminating possible sources that negate the possibility of refuting your possible premise.

Why just "gun" violence and not overall violence rates, which are quite low in America?

Oh, and by the way, gun violence is decreasing in this country and has been for some time.

Oh, the denial.

Interesting that you want to "debate" the issue but have already started eliminating possible sources that negate the possibility of refuting your possible premise.

While providing no sources to back up his claims! He just wants to list crimes in which a firearm was used, as though we don't know that happens.

What he fails to see is that by listing crimes committed by criminals with firearms, it only strengthens the case to ensure law abiding citizens are adequately prepared to defend themselves against these thugs. So...thanks Snook!

The issue is that some people lack morality and do violent things. The tool they use is irrelevant.

Oh yeah> I can outrun a knife but not a bullet.

I highly doubt you can outrun even half the society but what is your point?

If you are truly concerned about sustaining innocent life you should start by disarming the government since they kill more innocent people than anyone else. Somehow though you think having them collect all the weapons would create more peace.

Sophism^

Oh, the denial.

While providing no sources to back up his claims! He just wants to list crimes in which a firearm was used, as though we don't know that happens.

What he fails to see is that by listing crimes committed by criminals with firearms, it only strengthens the case to ensure law abiding citizens are adequately prepared to defend themselves against these thugs. So...thanks Snook!

Vigillante^

Vigillante^

Wow. That's quite a retort. The specificity with which you dismantled your opponents arguments and the masterful way in which you've used irrefutable facts to bolster your own...very impressive. :eusa_whistle:

You're really not very good at this debating thing are you?

Anyway, this being the clean zone and all, would you like to have another crack at it? I promise to be nice.

Darn n00b got owned!
If this wasn't CDZ I would tell you what I was really thinkin hehe

Oh yeah> I can outrun a knife but not a bullet.

I highly doubt you can outrun even half the society but what is your point?

If you are truly concerned about sustaining innocent life you should start by disarming the government since they kill more innocent people than anyone else. Somehow though you think having them collect all the weapons would create more peace.

Sophism^

LOL ! That is an easy bailout.

So now you're just a troll. How sad. Not off to good start here.

I don't insult people like you. So, don't try to act morally superior.

I thought this was the clean debate zone.

BTW, no one is forcing you to be here.

Emphasis on the word DEBATE. We've engaged, yet we can't even get you to state the point of your thread. Hardly a debate.

So now you're just a troll. How sad. Not off to good start here.

I don't insult people like you. So, don't try to act morally superior.

I thought this was the clean debate zone.

BTW, no one is forcing you to be here.

Emphasis on the word DEBATE. We've engaged, yet we can't even get you to state the point of your thread. Hardly a debate.

He posted here because he isn't man enough to try it somewhere where he might be challenged with verbal emphasis, if necessary.

Oh, the denial.

Which is my right to do so.

Forum List

Back