CDZ Gun deaths in all states per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardinal Carminative Captain Caveman

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." - James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

Then go be a man yell "FIRE!" In a crowded theater where there is no fire. See what "infringement" of a right looks like.

Then go be a man yell "FIRE!" In a crowded theater where there is no fire. See what "infringement" of a right looks like.
My owning firearms is not yelling fire in a crowded theater, dummy. You have absolutely no basis for infringing upon my constitutional right.

You live in a very black and white world. (Well, you don't actually but you THINK you do)

No....you said Alito doesn't follow Precedent because he disagrees with the Constitutionalilty of your gun control dreams........there are some rulings from the Supreme Court that are simply not Constitutional...

No....you said Alito doesn't follow Precedent because he disagrees with the Constitutionalilty of your gun control dreams........there are some rulings from the Supreme Court that are simply not Constitutional...

Incorrect. I said Alito doesn't believe in precedent because of his recent draft ruling on Roe.

Yeah, the guy who just posted 36 laughing gifs is someone whose "Constitutional Rights" are foremost in your mind aren't they?

Everyone's Constitutional Rights are foremost in my mind when I am here on U.S.messageboard..........as I keep telling you guys..I am not a gun guy, I am a Rights guy......

99,996 people out of 100,000 people would disagree.
sandyhook-victims.jpg

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." - James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

Yep....you have no real arguments based in truth, facts or reality.......so you pull out emotional black mail.......

Meanwhile, you could ask the 1.1 million Americans who have used their legal guns to save lives....to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings and stabbings....and, the same week as the Uvalde shooting, stopping mass public shootings in West Virginia...

Lives saved...more lives saved each year with legal guns than are taken by criminals with illegal guns....

You won't see there photos in your collection because their lives were saved.....saved by normal people with legal guns who stopped the criminal attacking them.....

It is not, however, covered by "free speech" (and I believe it WOULD be illegal in most jurisdictions).
If there is no law against it then it is not illegal.

In fact even if a person ran into a movie theater and screamed FIRE at the top of his lungs what do you think would happen?

People would tell him to STFU and proceed to throw popcorn and other foodstuffs at him.

He would most likely be asked to leave and there would not no criminal charges filed because what he did was not illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back