Gun expert Massad Ayoob on both the Blake and Rittenhouse shootings....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Massad Ayoob is an expert witness for self defense with a gun.......and here he comments on both the jacob blake shooting and the Rittenhouse shooting.......

The radio interview has a link in the link.......

While I am not an expert witness, either, here is what Massad Ayoob (who is) has to say about not only the Rittenhouse shooting, but also the Jacob Blake shooting that prompted the civil disorder in Kenosha in the first place. Ayoob points out, for example, the issues of (1) disparity of force and also (2) that Huber's skateboard was a dangerous weapon similar to an axe handle.

Hello. I believe Kyle used extremely poor judgment when openly displaying a firearm at a public gathering where there's potential or real violence occurring.

However, a citizen does have the right to self-defense & watching vids of Kyle being attacked assure me he was defending himself.

☮️

Bullshit.

oh gee----Philip Roth---an author, that unlike IM-2, I have actually read----decided that Trump is really not facile in the use of the english language. Roth is and is absolutely right about Trump's DISMAL prose-----
almost as dismal as Bush Jr

Hello. I believe Kyle used extremely poor judgment when openly displaying a firearm at a public gathering where there's potential or real violence occurring.

However, a citizen does have the right to self-defense & watching vids of Kyle being attacked assure me he was defending himself.

my take on the "demonstrations" orchestrated by BLM and other such criminals, pimps and whores is this-----JUST AN ATTENDANCE at such an event is
CRIMINAL. They are designed to be violent by the BLM PIGS

my take on the "demonstrations" orchestrated by BLM and other such criminals, pimps and whores is this-----JUST AN ATTENDANCE at such an event is
CRIMINAL. They are designed to be violent by the BLM PIGS

No doubt the female dominated black lives matter movement is one of several terrorist hate crews responsible for much of this summer's violence terrorizing peaceful communities.

Peace.

Sheeesh----you take me back to my childhood---WAY BACK IN THE DAY---when I was a college kid--state school GIRL's college with very good rep. -----there came to be a GIRL DOMINATED movement amongst the black girls----SHEEEEEESH----(this is way back in the 60s) DAMN---they were vicious and their demands were TO THE MOOOON------something like the BS going on now. I managed, in my senior year, to get into the most desirable dorm----OLD with
antique stuff in the "sitting rooms" -----and real oil paintings on the recept rooms------the black girls "EXPRESSED" themselves-----they smeared their own SHIT on the oil paintings and trashed the antique
stuff that had been there since the 1800s. People did die in the riots across the country----back then-----the GIRLS were the most ARDENT supporters of all that STANK and was destructive------and just as now----LOTS OF SOCIALLY AMBITIOUS ALBEIT MINDLESS "wasp bitches" joined in and even adopted the shit mouth lingo (for the record----I will do the "some of my best friends thing-----yes----one of my best friends----she was a POLY SCI major and went on to become a lawyer----BUT SHE WAS VERY NORMAL)

Forum List

Back