Gun lobby out of control

What's sick is this:

Before the rapist, Clinton, stole and infested the white house, nobody paid much attention to 'Assault Weapons' or high capacity magazines or concealed carry or much else involving the weapons industry.

Then the rapist came up with his Brady Bill, named after Reagan's favorite vegetable.

And the rush began. Now, everybody has an AR-15, a 15 round 9mm, AK47s, etc, etc.

And I will be the first to tell you -- Most of those people have no business owning such a weapon.

'nother story.

But this just leads me to point up, once again, how dimocrap scum FUCK UP everything they touch.

I mean -- EVERYTHING.

Even the things that they had good intentions with (a few) like racism, welfare, education, etc, etc -- EVERYTHING.

And it only gets worse when they do something in which they have bad intentions.

dimocraps are stupid, people. I mean, mouth-breathing, drool-cup, short bus stupid.

If dimocraps are behind it -- It's going to be a clusterfuck.

Just think 'Dee-Troit' any and every time dimocraps want to take control of something -- Anything.

Reagan was the first president to support the Brady Bill, dummy. :thup:

Reagan was the first President to support the bill that Clinton signed into law? Okay......

Yes. He wrote a NY Times article titled "Why I Support the Brady Bill."

I'd think Clinton was the first to support it.

It was signed into law about two years after Reagan wrote his NY Times article proclaiming his support for it. He did after all get shot in the same incident that paralyzed Brady. I personally don't care for the law, but I can understand Reagan's support for it. Getting shot will change your perspective on things.

What's sick is this:

Before the rapist, Clinton, stole and infested the white house, nobody paid much attention to 'Assault Weapons' or high capacity magazines or concealed carry or much else involving the weapons industry.

Then the rapist came up with his Brady Bill, named after Reagan's favorite vegetable.

And the rush began. Now, everybody has an AR-15, a 15 round 9mm, AK47s, etc, etc.

And I will be the first to tell you -- Most of those people have no business owning such a weapon.

'nother story.

But this just leads me to point up, once again, how dimocrap scum FUCK UP everything they touch.

I mean -- EVERYTHING.

Even the things that they had good intentions with (a few) like racism, welfare, education, etc, etc -- EVERYTHING.

And it only gets worse when they do something in which they have bad intentions.

dimocraps are stupid, people. I mean, mouth-breathing, drool-cup, short bus stupid.

Just think 'Dee-Troit' any and every time dimocraps want to take control of something -- Anything.

Reagan was the first President to support the bill that Clinton signed into law? Okay......

I'd think Clinton was the first to support it.

It was signed into law about two years after Reagan wrote his NY Times article proclaiming his support for it. He did after all get shot in the same incident that paralyzed Brady. I personally don't care for the law, but I can understand Reagan's support for it. Getting shot will change your perspective on things.

Even Reagan wasn't perfect.

I want to discuss the problem of lobbying with you. I am perfectly OK with it and understand that without lobbying our political landscape would probably look different. To my mind the problem is a resources asymmetry.
Translation:
People are willing and able to give "too much" money to an organization you do not agree with, and so the government should limit them.

Tell again how you support free speech?

Its not just the gun lobby. Lobbyists write bills and congress votes according to the amount of money that changes hands. Its the lobbyists who own and operate our congress.

So is the problem the lobbyists who buy Congressmembers, or Congressmembers who are for sale and such valuable commodities that someone would WANT to buy them?

"Congress members who are for sale" is the problem.
They are corrupt and should be in prison.
Of course, "giving money to a Congress member" isn't in itself a crime, THAT is how politicians get money for their elections.
Money is usually given because the politician's views reflect their own views.
THAT is free speech.
It is corruption, when the Congress members vote is "BOUGHT"
THAT is why the light needs to shine on WHO is giving the donations and how much.
OHH, and I don't think that foreign money should be part of a politician "bankbook".:.

Meh, I purchased a new gun this week, did the paperwork yesterday. H&K in .40 S&W

That H&K .40 S&W is a sweeheart.
I carry an old Colt .45 ACP, I've had it for years.

Yes its the H&K P30s v3 I can't wait to shoot it. I have a Sig P229 Elite Dark in 45 ACP.

They are both sweethearts.
I wouldn't mind owning those two myself.
I try to get to the range every 2 to 4 weeks.
When it is T-shirt weather, I have to leave the old Colt .45 ACP home.
I take my Taurus PT 738 TCP .380 with me.
Very reliable. It is just an underpowered 9 mm, but it will do the job, IF I ever need it.

one of you clingers please list the last time that the 2nd amendment was anywhere even close to being repealed.
If not for the efforts of organizations like the NRA and rational people,pushing back against,clowns like yourself,who knows where the 2nd would be today.
Try again

And your problem with smaller groups of people who produce less dedication to their cause (as exhibited by willingness to support it financially) having proportionately less influence on public policy is what, exactly? The First Amendment guarantees the right to petition Congress for redress of grievances. It doesn't promise that all petitions will enjoy the same success.

Although I own several firearms, am an avid shooter and enjoy some of the benefits the NRA has provided through lobbying ... The financial side of the NRA is primarily why I am not a member.

I don't need phone calls asking me for more money all the time.
The shtick they use on the phone and in their ads is hilariously over the top.
And where I live ... When people talk about guns rights ... It has a different flavor.

It is hard to get worked up about the gun grabbers coming to snatch your weapons away around here.
It would be a monumental task that wouldn't end well for either side.

clinger dupes

4xnwdNd.jpg

What's sick is this:

'nother story.

I mean -- EVERYTHING.

Well, that simply proves the gun lobby was never "out of control."

What's sick is this:

'nother story.

I mean -- EVERYTHING.

Well, that simply proves the gun lobby was never "out of control."

There is no THE gun lobby. There is the NRA, and a lot of more genuine of organizations. Believe me. I used to do telemarketing for the NRA. They just want your money. They didn't check our political affiliation at the door. The only requirement was needing a job. They would have suggested "zingers" posted on our cubicles. They would be something like "Hillary Clinton wants to take your guns because (insert talking point)". People ate this shit up, but the person calling them for donations was just interested in collecting a paycheck.

Forum List

Back