Gun nuts intimidate mothers in parking lot

No... Godwin would need a Hitler. This part is about children, not Hitler.

The WBC is now in the ranks of Hitler on internet forums, any reference to them as a comparision is more often than not hyperbole.

^^ Martybegan's Law?

Or did you just fuck up?

Godwin's law at is base is the devolving of an argument to a nazi comparison, once a person has run out of original arguments. The WBC is so reviled that they are the 21st centuries new addition to the Nazis as the most evil people on the planet. Hence the godwin's law comparison.

Pogo doesn't understand why we are committed to protecting children.

He thinks civilized people recognize that children should be sacrificed at the altar of "progress"...via mass slaughter...in abortion assembly lines, or in school rooms. It's all the same...reduction of the population is GOOD and children are less valuable than, say, him.

Again, the whole point of bearing arms is that they are effective when it comes to protecting one's children.

And anywhere that progressives are congregating, it's a good bet that children are in danger. Just saying.

-- because a group of four Mothers Against Gun Violence is going to start lobbing grenades from inside the restaurant.

This is the part of the message board that's so satisfying .... the squirming and stretching. It's like yoga in words.

Godwin's law at is base is the devolving of an argument to a nazi comparison, once a person has run out of original arguments. The WBC is so reviled that they are the 21st centuries new addition to the Nazis as the most evil people on the planet. Hence the godwin's law comparison.

-- in STEREO! :rofl:

Namaste.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see what these assholes would do at a Mothers against drunk driving meeting

And that's just American progressives.

Go worldwide, and further back, and the numbers are even more impressive.

Again with the minutiae. I've no interest in getting into a discussion over whether, at some point in the history of mankind, a child has been rescued from some situation by a drunk driver.

Because that would be pointless and stupid..like most of your posts. And I certainly don't want to imitate you.

Last edited:
Again with the minutiae. I've no interest in getting into a discussion over whether, at some point in the history of mankind, a child has been rescued from some situation by a drunk driver.

Because that would be pointless and stupid..like most of your posts. And I certainly don't want to imitate you.

Then maybe you shouldn't traffic in absolutes.

There were not taken within seconds of each other and I've already told you why. You refuse to even address my comment about different hats and angle of the sun so I guess it's pretty obvious who has conceded the point.

So the people who are posed EXACTLY the same don't count? The spacing of the people, the order they are standing in, the relative positions of the people determined by shirt color, dont matter?

You are basing it on shadowing and hat angles?

The hat angles can be explained by a PERSON MOVING THIER HEAD in the few seconds between photographs. As for the shadowing, you are sounding a bit like a 9/11 troofer.

Not based on hat angles, based on entirely different hats. Texas must have some extremely fashion conscious gun enthusiasts for them to bother changing hats within the few seconds it took to take the two pictures (allegedly).

If you have to resort to comparing me to a truther even though the evidence is here in the thread for all to see then by all means please continue, I'm getting a kick out of watching you melt down. Details, who needs 'em, am I right?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you are about as qualified to analyze photographs as Obama is.

That, in case you missed it, means not at all.

I'll take your comment about the changing of the hats as proof that you have reviewed the pictures and now know that I was correct.

The angle of the sun is a minor detail? You are hilarious! KUTGW.

I looked at every hat in both pictures, no one changed their hats.

I imagine you think you've made a point there.

But you haven't. The only point you've made is that you cannot argue the real issue intelligently, without seizing on minutiae and diverting attention from the substance of the discussion.

If you are so easily distracted then you aren't up to snuff anyway.

I imagine you think you've made a point there.

But you haven't. The only point you've made is that you cannot argue the real issue intelligently, without seizing on minutiae and diverting attention from the substance of the discussion.

If you are so easily distracted then you aren't up to snuff anyway.

It must suck to lose the argument over and over and over.

k3594525.jpg

:::pat pat:::

Last edited:
Had a Texas trooper pull me over near Amarillo one evening. He saw my gunbelt lying on the floor of the cab and asked, Is it loaded?"

I replied, Of course it is loaded, it doesn't even make a decent club without bullets.

We got to talking about guns and he climbed up in the cab to shoot the shit. I showed him the Smith and Wesson model 629 and he got this green with envy look on his face.
I told him, "Go ahead. I know you want to shoot it. He rolled down the window and was about to fire out into a field when I shouted for him to get out of the truck. He would have blasted out all the windows and deafened us both if he fired from the truck.

He was suitably impressed.

Is the 629 the new titanium-frame Model 29?

No it's the stainless or nickel plaited. Mine is the nickel with 6" barrel. It's a friggin cannon. I can't imagine firing a titanium framed .44. The kick must be incredible. Mine weighs 4 pounds loaded and since I had a plate and screws put in my right arm, I have to fire it with a weird grip that sends recoil to my left hand.

Other than the finish, yours sounds like mine: I also have a Model 29 with a 6" barrel, but in S&W's old (and now rather worn) milk-blue finish. Kick isn't too bad. IIRC, the titanium 29 weighs 18 ounces unloaded.

Forum List

Back