Gun traffickers can pass any background check, they are not normal gun owners.....

Except in the cases I mentioned

Then only strict scrutiny can be applied you complete moron.

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

No...shitbird...as I showed you, the lower Federal courts are using intermediate scrutiny ......you idiot.

Except in the cases I mentioned

Then only strict scrutiny can be applied you complete moron.

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

You idiot....

Generally, the courts have adopted a two-step framework for evaluating Second Amendment challenges.

First, courts ask whether the regulated person, firearm, or place comes within the scope of the Second Amendment’s protections. If not, the law does not implicate the Second Amendment. But if so, the court next employs the appropriate level of judicial scrutiny—rational basis, intermediate, or strict scrutiny—to assess whether the law passes constitutional muster. In deciding what level of scrutiny is warranted, courts generally ask whether the challenged law burdens core Second Amendment conduct, like the ability to use a firearm for self-defense in the home. If a law substantially burdens core Second Amendment activity, courts typically will apply strict scrutiny. Otherwise, courts generally will apply intermediate scrutiny.
----

Most challenged laws have been reviewed for intermediate scrutiny, where a court asks whether a law is substantially related to an important governmental interest.

https://sgp.fas.org/crs/misc/R44618.pdf

Not for cases involving constitutional rights you silly twat. Lol

AGain...you dumb shit...

Generally, the courts have adopted a two-step framework for evaluating Second Amendment challenges.

First, courts ask whether the regulated person, firearm, or place comes within the scope of the Second Amendment’s protections. If not, the law does not implicate the Second Amendment. But if so, the court next employs the appropriate level of judicial scrutiny—rational basis, intermediate, or strict scrutiny—to assess whether the law passes constitutional muster. In deciding what level of scrutiny is warranted, courts generally ask whether the challenged law burdens core Second Amendment conduct, like the ability to use a firearm for self-defense in the home. If a law substantially burdens core Second Amendment activity, courts typically will apply strict scrutiny. Otherwise, courts generally will apply intermediate scrutiny.
----

Most challenged laws have been reviewed for intermediate scrutiny, where a court asks whether a law is substantially related to an important governmental interest.

https://sgp.fas.org/crs/misc/R44618.pdf

I am asking you to show me one gop state that has full control of the legislature that has done this

Just one
Maybe it has never been proposed before.

It is just my idea. I think it might work. For at least 10 years I have been saying if you straw purchase a firearm you should be an accessory to any crime committed with it.

It is just my idea. I think it might work. For at least 10 years I have been saying if you straw purchase a firearm you should be an accessory to any crime committed with it.
Think

It's about money

How about we just not worry about what happens with that gun and simply give them 20 years for supplying guns…then work with gun stores and dealers to state at each gun purchase that the penalty for straw buying is 20 years……..that would dry up the market….

Then…..when you catch a a felon with an illegal gun…..30 years…..and if you actually use it in a crime, life in prison….

Thats how you reduce straw buying…,

However, then you will have to be willing to put grand mothers, mother’s sisters and baby mommas in prison, because a lot of criminals use those women to buy their guns…

How about we just not worry about what happens with that gun and simply give them 20 years for supplying guns…then work with gun stores and dealers to state at each gun purchase that the penalty for straw buying is 20 years……..that would dry up the market….

Then…..when you catch a a felon with an illegal gun…..30 years…..and if you actually use it in a crime, life in prison….

However, then you will have to be willing to put grand mothers, mother’s sisters and baby mommas in prison, because a lot of criminals use those women to buy their guns…
No gop state will do that either

Why are we not doing this today? Instead liberals want to take away my firearms so I can’t defend myself or my family. All we would be able do is throw a can of beans at intruders If liberals got their way.

I could care less if some grandmother ends up in prison for 20 or 30 years if the gun she straw purchased was used to murder a member of my family. At least she will not be buying thugs guns while she is behind bars. She can also serve as an example to other grand mothers, mother’s sisters and baby mommas to NEVER straw purchase firearms for criminals.

Why are we not doing this today? Instead liberals want to take away my firearms so I can’t defend myself or my family. All we would be able do is throw a can of beans at intruders If liberals got their way.

I could care less if some grandmother ends up in prison for 20 or 30 years if the gun she straw purchased was used to murder a member of my family. At least she will not be buying thugs guns while she is behind bars. She can also serve as an example to other grand mothers, mother’s sisters and baby mommas to NEVER straw purchase firearms for criminals.
Yiure just wasting your time because no state will do this. And you need to realize why

Yiure just wasting your time because no state will do this. And you need to realize why
Perhaps if enough voters pushed this idea it might pass in some states and eventually in all.

Forum List

Back