Gun traffickers can pass any background check, they are not normal gun owners.....

No you don't because you just admitted we won't enforce gun laws. So what's the point of more and more restrictive laws if we do not enforce them?

Hint: There is no point.

And telling law abiding people who will never commit any crime that they can't own guns will do nothing to stop crime.
We wont enforce current gun laws at the level you want

Dont put words in my mouth

Project exile did not apply to an entire state and if it such a success why is not every gop state doing this right now

Money

I know you are trolling, but the whole thing with the GOP vs. the democrats...the democrat party is actively releasing the most violent, most dangerous gun offenders over and over again, or refusing to charge them in the first place when they are captured, and the democrat party is attacking the police to the point they can't do their jobs....

You can play your games all you want, but the democrat party is the one driving the violence in this country.

I know you are trolling, but the whole thing with the GOP vs. the democrats...the democrat party is actively releasing the most violent, most dangerous gun offenders over and over again, or refusing to charge them in the first place when they are captured, and the democrat party is attacking the police to the point they can't do their jobs....

You can play your games all you want, but the democrat party is the one driving the violence in this country.
Only because the gop which controls the entire state allows it

Facts are stubborn

And yet there is no country with lax gun laws and low gun deaths but lots of countries with effective gun control and low gun deaths

And their gun laws have nothing to do with their low rates of gun crime, since their criminals get all the guns they want....Swedish criminals use fully automatic military rifles and grenades, they get them easily, yet they still don't commit murder as often as democrats in democrat party controlled cities in this country...that is a cultural difference since those criminals in Sweden get all the guns they want too......

Our problem is the democrat party, you don't want to admit this, you just want to exploit the violence created by the democrat party to ban and confiscate guns.

And their gun laws have nothing to do with their low rates of gun crime, since their criminals get all the guns they want....Swedish criminals use fully automatic military rifles and grenades, they get them easily, yet they still don't commit murder as often as democrats in democrat party controlled cities in this country...that is a cultural difference since those criminals in Sweden get all the guns they want too......

Our problem is the democrat party, you don't want to admit this, you just want to exploit the violence created by the democrat party to ban and confiscate guns.
I wish just one year we could get the gun death rate of sweden

Just one year

I wish just one year we could get the gun death rate of sweden

Just one year

Yeah....if only the criminals that we arrest weren't released by the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians....we could go a long way toward that goal....but if they keep letting out the most violent, the most dangerous gun offenders over and over again, and grant them no cash bail, and early release.....it is hard to keep them from shooting more people....

Yeah....if only the criminals that we arrest weren't released by the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians....we could go a long way toward that goal....but if they keep letting out the most violent, the most dangerous gun offenders over and over again, and grant them no cash bail, and early release.....it is hard to keep them from shooting more people....
You mean in gop states that have complete jurisdiction over this issue

We dont enforce gun laws AT ALL in this country?

Are you kidding?
So again what good will any more do?

What's the point of adding more and more restrictive laws when we KNOW the ones we have will work if we enforced them?

THERE IS NO POINT and yet you keep saying we need more and more and more gun laws

So again what good will any more do?

What's the point of adding more and more restrictive laws when we KNOW the ones we have will work if we enforced them?

THERE IS NO POINT and yet you keep saying we need more and more and more gun laws
But they cant be enforced. Its to massively expensive

Other laws that are preventative are much cheaper and work

As long as you realize the gop will never do your plan. But keep blaming the Democrats. Lol

There is no state in the union that has achieved low gun deaths with lax gun laws thru better enforcement
Democrats continue trying to pass legislation that targets honest gun owners rather than criminals with illegal firearms.

Therefore I will continue to blame Democrats.

Democrats continue trying to pass legislation that targets honest gun owners rather than criminals with illegal firearms.

Let's game this out for a sec:

If the Dems are trying to pass laws, what ADDITIONAL laws should be passed against criminals with illegal firearms. I'm pretty sure they are 100% covered and everything about them is against some law. Whether it's being a crime-committing criminal or having an illegal gun.

So once that area is saturated and the gun crime still keeps happening.

What are they supposed to do?

Therefore I will continue to blame Democrats.

Why not do something like SUPPORT a solution to the incredibly high gun homicide rate in the US? Rather than just blaming the Dems...why not vote in support of someone who actually is PROPOSING A BETTER SOLUTION?

If the Dems are trying to pass laws, what ADDITIONAL laws should be passed against criminals with illegal firearms. I'm pretty sure they are 100% covered and everything about them is against some law. Whether it's being a crime-committing criminal or having an illegal gun.

Why not do something like SUPPORT a solution to the incredibly high gun homicide rate in the US? Rather than just blaming the Dems...why not vote in support of someone who actually is PROPOSING A BETTER SOLUTION?
Simple answer is to ENFORCE the existing laws they passed against the criminals with guns in the past.

What is this solution you are proposing?

Forum List

Back