Gunfire near gay pride event in San Fran

Seems the final outcome is a few men got pissed off at each other and one got shot..............happened during a San Fran SIcko Event.................................

look at the video when the police move in...............butt ass naked people out their showing their gay pride..................

Of course that is normal for San Fran.............at least they weren't showing the bondage festivals they have there.

Yeah they fit into regular society. Yeah right.

:lol:

It's as if you guys live in some alternate reality.

San Francisco and Detroit? The most expensive city to live in in the country and the poorest? How does that fit together?

If the country is so "spiteful" to San Francisco, why do so many people want to live there so much?

I often ask that same question when people bash Texas, aren't Dallas and Houston larger in population than San Francisco, however, everyone seems to bash Texas.

I have no problem with Texas, aside from it being way too hot for me.

I'm not fond of either Texas or San Francisco. I find it odd the lefties attack Texas and nothing is said, yet one thread mentions San Francisco as a shithole and people get upset.

San Francisco and Detroit? The most expensive city to live in in the country and the poorest? How does that fit together?

If the country is so "spiteful" to San Francisco, why do so many people want to live there so much?

I often ask that same question when people bash Texas, aren't Dallas and Houston larger in population than San Francisco, however, everyone seems to bash Texas.

I'm not fond of either Texas or San Francisco. I find it odd the lefties attack Texas and nothing is said, yet one thread mentions San Francisco as a shithole and people get upset.

I can only speak for myself, but I responded because I used to live in San Francisco.

I've never lived in Texas.

you really don't expect delusional wingers to assess actual facts, do you?

the appropriate response is .... .imagine some lunatic firing a gun because he's cranky that people who do nothing to bother him and have nothing to do with him can get married. what a psycho.

but no... they're cheering him on.

and they wonder why we say that they're dangerous loons.
Where is your PROOF that is was in anyway gay related?
after the sniper bullets were shot, it reminded me from a scene from "The Birds".

San Francisco is at the tip of a peninsula so it's at about maximum population of about 852,000. The Greater Bay Area has 8.6 million people. I'm not sure about Houston or Dallas, they've got all of Texas to expand into.

I can only speak for myself, but I responded because I used to live in San Francisco.

I've never lived in Texas.
I have...it's the armpit of the Nation.

You notice how media is TRYING to show this as gay bashing? With NO evidence.

How is the media "trying to show this as gay bashing"? Link?
The title of the NBC story does it. How about 'Shots fired in plaza"
That's the truth. Why even say "Near gay pride event"? Was a gay shot? Did a gay do the shooting?

Wait - you think they shouldn't have mentioned that the shooting took place at the single biggest yearly event in San Francisco?
Unless they can show one event had something to do with the other no. They are trolling.

You notice how media is TRYING to show this as gay bashing? With NO evidence.

How is the media "trying to show this as gay bashing"? Link?
The title of the NBC story does it. How about 'Shots fired in plaza"
That's the truth. Why even say "Near gay pride event"? Was a gay shot? Did a gay do the shooting?

Wait - you think they shouldn't have mentioned that the shooting took place at the single biggest yearly event in San Francisco?
Unless they can show one event had something to do with the other no. They are trolling.
so much for buying property in san fran, is it worth it with so many stray bullets traveling all over the place?

Another racist democrat city and the blacks who are ruled by them.........
You really know very little.

yeah....Why did I know that democrats have controlled San Francisco for decades....I was right.....

Democrats have controlled San Francisco since 1964......

Mayor of San Francisco - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yeah.....let's not talk about democrats and how they run cities....that would be too easy to point out why those cities are cesspools....

LA Times

The city saw more than 20% jumps in both the rate of property crime, such as thefts and burglary, and the rate of violent crime, such as robbery and assault, between 2012 and 2013.

The city's elected public defender, Jeff Adachi, said the jump in property crimes is a concern.

"Certainly, we've seen an increase in theft-related offenses, particularly car thefts," Adachi said in an interview Wednesday.

"In San Francisco, you definitely have this tale of two cities. You have a lot of very rich people. The top 5% have a median income of $350,000. And then you have 23% of the population at poverty levels," Adachi said. "When you have income disparities like that, you're going to see crime rates that may reflect that.

"Theft, often, is a crime of poverty, and certainly, the spike in thefts causes us concern," Adachi said.

The rate of larceny and thefts per 100,000 inhabitants jumped 27%. Burglary rates rose 10%, and the rate of motor vehicle thefts was up 8%.

"When we see crime statistics like this, we want to examine why there's a spike and what we can do to address it," Adachi said.

Another racist democrat city and the blacks who are ruled by them.........
You really know very little.

yeah....Why did I know that democrats have controlled San Francisco for decades....I was right.....

Democrats have controlled San Francisco since 1964......

Mayor of San Francisco - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
They've turned it into a disease ridden cesspool.

San Francisco is at the tip of a peninsula so it's at about maximum population of about 852,000. The Greater Bay Area has 8.6 million people. I'm not sure about Houston or Dallas, they've got all of Texas to expand into.

According to the last census the MSA lists Dallas as 4, Houston 6 and San Francisco 13th in population.

Forum List

Back