🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guns! (Again)

When a child finds an improperly stored weapon and kills himself or others, why do people call it a "tragic accident"?
It's negligence and why does the NRA have nothing to say about these shootings? Do they just consider it to be collateral damage for optimizing gun sales?
Two-Year-Old Fatally Shoots Self With Father s Gun in Florida - NBC News
Two-year-old shoots kills mother in US - Business Insider
Infant dies after being shot in head by 5-year-old brother WHNT.com
Stats on Accidental Child Shootings Are Way Off

The NRA trains instructors who teach safe gun handling and they also sponsor the Eddie Eagle child gun safety course.....but of course...your guys fight to keep gun safety education out of the education system so in truth...you guys allow kids to be accidentally killed with guns.....it is better for your anti gun propaganda to drag dead little bodies in front of the cameras of your minions in the democrat controlled news media than to implement universal gun safety programs like we have for fires in the home......

Where do you live? In Detroit ghetto?What are you afraid of?
When a child finds an improperly stored weapon and kills himself or others, why do people call it a "tragic accident"?
It's negligence and why does the NRA have nothing to say about these shootings? Do they just consider it to be collateral damage for optimizing gun sales?

I'd like to see these idiots charged with 1st degree murder. If they have guns in the house, it indicates they were planning to shoot someone. Same with the idiotic carrying a gun every where you go. That's premeditation.

More than 30 gun deaths a day in the US. All so these pathetic, scared lit Might Mouse jerks can pretend to be big and tough.
So since you claim you own firearms using your own logic you plan to shoot someone, right?

If the situation were to arise, of course I would DEFEND myself and my family.

Nothing. Because I am armed!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: See how that works!

I'd like to see these idiots charged with 1st degree murder. If they have guns in the house, it indicates they were planning to shoot someone. Same with the idiotic carrying a gun every where you go. That's premeditation.

More than 30 gun deaths a day in the US. All so these pathetic, scared lit Might Mouse jerks can pretend to be big and tough.
You Luddly posted this. You stated that IF they had a firearm in the house it was to SHOOT someone. You stated it was premeditated.

Yes, and I think that is premeditation.

The fact that I have loaded guns in my home means that I plan to use them. Otherwise, why would have them?

As for who I would shoot, that a pretty dumb question but since you and bucs90 can't figure it out, I would shoot an unwanted intruder or anyone else threatening my or my family's safety. (DUH)

But that's a lot different from what YOU wrote.

I did not write what you say I wrote.To refresh your memory, you said I wrote the following:

You just claimed that the ONLY reason someone has a firearm is to shoot someone, so then who do you plan to shoot?

he has just admitted he owns firearms for the sole purpose of shooting someone in cold blood.

the only reason to own and possess a firearm is because you are planning to shoot someone

You are certainly free to believe otherwise but IMO, self defense is not "in cold blood" and of course, your use of the word "only" is ridiculous. I did not say that and since I know there are people who hunt, I would not say it.

I realize you're just spoiling for a fight and that's why you purposely changed what I wrote to fit your agenda. If you now read what I wrote in the quote, you'll see the phrase that is making your head explode: "carrying a gun every where you go".

You're not real bright so I'll explain the difference: In one instance, you are prepared to finish a fight that is brought to your doorstep. In the other, you left your home, hoping for a chance to start a fight.

Why do so many prosecutors protect the "grieving family"?

In these negligent homicide cases, the law should be applied to its fullest.

If IRRESPONSIBLE gun owners started reading about parents going to jail for 10-20 years for leaving guns around for kids to find, they might be more careful.

I think the parents could be charged with negligence. However, it's still a tragic accident. Since no one intended it to happen, it's an accident by definition. As far as people only having guns in the house because they are planning to shoot someone; that's just a foolish statement.
I was taught that an accident, by definition, is unforeseeable.

Anyone can see that leaving a gun around kids will eventually result in FORSEEABLE consequences.

Therefore, most of these cases are not accidents, they are criminal neglect.

It` so embarrassing to share a country with so many chickenshits that can`t go to the grocery store without packing heat. I`ll bet this fella was in the store to buy an industrial sized box of Depends. He probably goes through his depends like shit running through a goose because he`s so a-skeered all the time. This idiot had a permit. Instead of letting him play with guns we should be getting this coward some psychiatric help.

2 injured when gun falls out of man s fanny pack at Giant... www.wpxi.com

It` so embarrassing to share a country with so many chickenshits that can`t go to the grocery store without packing heat. I`ll bet this fella was in the store to buy an industrial sized box of Depends. He probably goes through his depends like shit running through a goose because he`s so a-skeered all the time. This idiot had a permit. Instead of letting him play with guns we should be getting this coward some psychiatric help.

A man was arrested and is facing charges after two people were injured when his gun discharged inside the Richland Township Giant Eagle Friday, police said.

According to the Northern Regional police chief, Gerry Good, 58, of Gibsonia, was wearing a fanny pack when he leaned over inside the store and his gun fell out and discharged around 2:45 p.m.

Just dumb luck that no one was badly hurt or killed.

These fools say they know what they're doing but, time after time, they prove they don't have a frikken clue.

A man was arrested and is facing charges after two people were injured when his gun discharged inside the Richland Township Giant Eagle Friday, police said.

According to the Northern Regional police chief, Gerry Good, 58, of Gibsonia, was wearing a fanny pack when he leaned over inside the store and his gun fell out and discharged around 2:45 p.m.

These fools say they know what they're doing but, time after time, they prove they don't have a frikken clue.
Millions of other guns were carried that day, with no "accidents".

This guy should do a few years in order to think about how to safely carry a gun.

This guy should do a few years in order to think about how to safely carry a gun.

In fact 11.1 million guns were carried and nothing went wrong with 99.99% of them. But lets not let reality intrude on the irrational fear of anti gun nuts....

What do you expect the NRA to say that they don't already say? The NRA has been offering gun safety instruction for free ever since it was established.

You should really stop standing on the graves of dead people to push your leftist agenda.

why does the NRA have nothing to say about these shootings?

is your ignorance accidental or intentional

Sugar cookies and french fries being shoved in kids mouths do far more harm to far more children than guns ever will.
true
but sugar and french fries harm children's health but don't kill them or another people.yes?
Basically I agree with you but what about guns and why do people call it a "tragic accident"?

You don't think it's a tragic accident?

Meh, it's Darwin's Law in action.

So since you claim you own firearms using your own logic you plan to shoot someone, right?

If the situation were to arise, of course I would DEFEND myself and my family.
You just claimed that the ONLY reason someone has a firearm is to shoot someone, so then who do you plan to shoot?

Luddley is a proven liar. Unless you are bored, you are wasting your time.

Yes, most of the time it is negligence. And the parents are probably punishing themselves harder than the State ever could. However, there are over 300 million firearms in this country and the overwhelmingly vast majority are used properly. Why is it you progressives think that it is appropriate to violate the rights of all of those people? If you cared about kids, you would stop abortions. It's as simple as that.

Lefties don't give a shit about human life. It's a lie.

I think the parents could be charged with negligence. However, it's still a tragic accident. Since no one intended it to happen, it's an accident by definition. As far as people only having guns in the house because they are planning to shoot someone; that's just a foolish statement.
I was taught that an accident, by definition, is unforeseeable.

Anyone can see that leaving a gun around kids will eventually result in FORSEEABLE consequences.

Therefore, most of these cases are not accidents, they are criminal neglect.

Bull shit through and through. I have raised 5 kids, the youngest is still at home. I have always had a loaded gun or two in the home. What use is an unloaded gun or a gun locked up?

No one was killed, no one was ever injured, no gun went off accidentally or by itself. It's a matter of intelligence and parenting. If your kid got a hold of a gun and killed himself or someone else, then that's Darwin's Law and perhaps your idiot defective genes shouldn't be loosed on the world anyway.

Yeah that line of attack has never worked moron. Quit projecting.

What do you expect the NRA to say that they don't already say? The NRA has been offering gun safety instruction for free ever since it was established.

You should really stop standing on the graves of dead people to push your leftist agenda.
Why does the NRA oppose laws requiring gun owners to report their stolen weapons? Why does the NRA support straw purchasers?

Sometimes, it really may be an accident.

It's a tragic accident that they had a child and didn't bother to properly oversee and train the child. Given the option between kids and guns the intelligent person chooses the guns. They have a much better return on the investment.

Forum List

Back