Guns and Ammo

With Trump as President, I expect a plunge in prices for guns and ammo.

So that's TWO silver linings behind Trump's win. One, we won't have to deal with the Clintons ever again. Two, cheaper guns.

But I bet within two years, Trump will enact an AWB. He will get more gun control enacted than Hillary ever would have been able to get done. Just because he has an (R) after his name now.

All those guns and ammo stocked up for the great Obama/Hillary confiscation

Gun nuts paid top dollar and will receive pennies on the dollar
Firearms and ammo are always a great investment, and as American as apple pie… LOL
Gun stocks have plunged since Trump was elected

But the stock prices for Sturm, Ruger (RGR) and Smith & Wesson (SWHC) have both dropped by more than 20% since Trump won.

The problem is that gun lovers are losing their biggest boogeyman: Hillary Clinton, who would have continued President Barack Obama's pursuit of gun control legislation.

Tole ya!
Firearms are as American as apple pie, firearm sales will always be "in"...
Stocks of firearms may have one gone down somewhat, but that means the prices of ARs in the like will be down, that means more firearm and ammo sales…:dance:

All you rubes overpaid for your guns. Just like the rubes who bought houses in 2006.
I sell over-the-counter ARs for under $500, have been for a few years now. There's not much better investment than firearms and ammo in the United States… Fact

So that's TWO silver linings behind Trump's win. One, we won't have to deal with the Clintons ever again. Two, cheaper guns.

But I bet within two years, Trump will enact an AWB. He will get more gun control enacted than Hillary ever would have been able to get done. Just because he has an (R) after his name now.

Firearms and ammo are always a great investment, and as American as apple pie… LOL

But the stock prices for Sturm, Ruger (RGR) and Smith & Wesson (SWHC) have both dropped by more than 20% since Trump won.

The problem is that gun lovers are losing their biggest boogeyman: Hillary Clinton, who would have continued President Barack Obama's pursuit of gun control legislation.

Tole ya!
Stocks of firearms may have one gone down somewhat, but that means the prices of ARs in the like will be down, that means more firearm and ammo sales…:dance:

Tole ya!
It's just as I have been saying for a while. A Clinton presidency would have been a continuation of the sales boon the gun manufacturers and retailers of America have been experiencing. They were probably burning a candle in the hopes she would win so they could continue the greatest marketing campaign of all time: OBAMAZ HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ! BUY MOAR!

The rube herd totally fell for it, and the dumb fucks caused a spike in guns and ammo prices. Fucking assholes.

Now the marketing team is going to have to find some other way to fearmonger the rubes into buying guns.

But just as I said, guns will now be cheaper since Clinton didn't win. Thus the silver lining of a Trump victory.

Tole ya!

Tole ya!
It's just as I have been saying for a while. A Clinton presidency would have been a real boon for the manufacturers and retailers of America. They were probably burning a candle in the hopes she would win so they could continue the greatest marketing campaign of all time: OBAMAZ HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ! BUY MOAR!

The rube herd totally fell for it, and the dumb fucks caused a spike in guns and ammo prices. Fucking assholes.

Now the marketing team is going to have to find some other way to fearmonger the rubes into buying guns.

But just as I said, guns will now be cheaper since Clinton didn't win. Thus the silver lining of a Trump victory.
True, the last eight years have been absolutely off the charts with firearm and ammo sales. I never raised my price on firearm and ammo sales during that time I could've but I didn't. I know a lot of people that did and are retired because of it.
It's one of the few areas that the economy did good over the last eight years… fact

Tole ya!

Tole ya!
It's just as I have been saying for a while. A Clinton presidency would have been a real boon for the manufacturers and retailers of America. They were probably burning a candle in the hopes she would win so they could continue the greatest marketing campaign of all time: OBAMAZ HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ! BUY MOAR!

True, the last eight years have been absolutely off the charts with firearm and ammo sales. I never raised my price on firearm and ammo sales during that time I could've but I didn't. I know a lot of people that did and are retired because of it.
It's one of the few areas that the economy did good over the last eight years… fact
All credit to bogus Obama fearmongering.

Tole ya!

Tole ya!

Well the fact remains, firearm sales go up crime goes down… Fact

The percentage of Americans who own guns has plummeted. And crime went down...Fact

The percentage of Americans who own guns has plummeted. And crime went down...Fact
More firearms have been sold in the last eight years then in almost all of history… And crime went down. Fact

More firearms have been sold in the last eight years then in almost all of history… And crime went down. Fact
Those firearms were sold to the shrinking number of gun owners. One person with 100 guns is not the same thing as 100 people with one gun each. Fact.

The number of people who own guns has plummeted. And crime has gone down. Fact.

Those firearms were sold to the shrinking number of gun owners. One person with 100 guns is not the same thing as 100 people with one gun each. Fact.

Only in urban areas, in rural areas it's only gone up… Fact
More guns less crime

How many years has the NRA been saying your guns were going to be taken SOON ? They have always run the same ads , and just update the presidential candidate each time.

protecting the second amendment = protecting the constitution.

As if the 2nd was in any kind of danger
All of our rights are in danger, not just the Second. More and more power is moving away from "We, the People" and into the hands of an elite few.

Right. The sky is falling --------again.

Yep. Right wingers get a nut watching that clip. They think that is what a tough guy is, and wish they could do the same thing. In reality, that type behavior has nothing to do with being tough. It's just being an ass hole.

All of our rights are in danger, not just the Second. More and more power is moving away from "We, the People" and into the hands of an elite few.

Yep. Right wingers get a nut watching that clip. They think that is what a tough guy is, and wish they could do the same thing. In reality, that type behavior has nothing to do with being tough. It's just being an ass hole.

Emery was a real drill sergeant in the Marines, and none of what he said in those scenes was scripted. That's why it was such a good movie… Fact

And where does most crime happen, dipshit? In urban areas.

More guns less crime
Less people own guns, less crime. Fact.

Snowflakes are offended by such reality...

Especially when you pay top dollar due to the upcoming Obama/Hillary confiscation.
Buy high...sell low

1zq3r0m.png

Emery was a real drill sergeant in the Marines, and none of what he said in those scenes was scripted. That's why it was such a good movie… Fact

And?

And where does most crime happen, dipshit? In urban areas.

More guns less crime
firearm ownership has only went up in rural areas thus less crime... fact

And?

Says the snowflake

Snowflakes are offended by such reality...

And RWNJs jerk off to it.

Forum List

Back