Guns and Mass Murder ~ Time for Action

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Governor Abbott's prayers and mine have not worked.

NRA = Never Really Apologetic, Never Really Accountable.

2nd commandment > 2nd amendment.

This can't go on. I own weapons, I am CCW, and I am not the problem.

The problem is that crazy people and those who can't get on airlines because of lists can own weapons.

This guy was shot by a civilian AFTER he fled the church, so more guns in the hands of civilians is not the answer.

This has to be addressed, and Wild West Approach ain't working.

The problem is that crazy people and those who can't get on airlines because of lists can own weapons.

This guy was shot by a civilian AFTER he fled the church, so more guns in the hands of civilians is not the answer.

Frivolous gun laws do not help anybody but the criminals. Shit for brains

More blood on the hands of the NRA & every fucking gun nut that posts here.

Donald Trump: WHEN IS THE TIME!

WHEN IS THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT GUNS!

And a hundred killed on the highways today by the car loons and pedalphiles. Happens every day and the media censors it while shootings are headlines.

Frivolous gun laws do not help anybody but the criminals. Shit for brains

Making these assault type rifles illegal would have greatly reduced the death toll. It could have had this guy arrested before he had the chance.

Fuck you

Come get them.

RealDave, the gun bunnies are either cretins or engaged in politicizing these issues for political power.

They don't give a rat's ass about the killings themselves.

Too late for gun control. The gun nuts won a long time ago, and now we have over 400 million guns here. It’s easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere in the world.

Getting rid of those 400 million guns is near impossible, and would be so painful a process that nobody will ever go for it.

Arm yourselves if you can. You don’t want to live in a place where only criminals and gun nuts have guns.

The Old School is 100% right. Arm yourselves, sensible citizens, against criminals, gun nuts, and the crazies.

As always we have the something must be done post but no suggestion as to what to do. I'm sure we will get same regurgitated talking points from both sides which will be as useless this time as they been every other time.

One Muslm murders folks in New York with a truck...you can't blame all of Islam for it...and you don't blame the truck unless you are a raving imbecile.

Same with this murderer. You don't blame the gun, gun owners or the NRA unless you are a raving imbecile.

There are as many legally owned guns in this country as there are citizens. Evil people do evil things with whatever they can get their hands on...be it guns, or trucks, or planes or fertilizer and diesel fuel. The problem is the evil people...not the implements with which they perform evil deeds.

guncont.jpg

Anyone who suggests that a tool-free argument simply is out of touch with reality and can be ignored.

Anyone who suggests talking about guns is a Stalinist or Hitlerite has already lost the discussion, is out of touch with reality, and can be ignored.

Forum List

Back