Guns and Mass Murder ~ Time for Action

I'm not looking for any compromise. I'll "compromise" with my vote. No more RA bought & paid for Congressmen or Senators. If they have a top NRA rating, they aren't getting my vote.

You do that chief ... I have no intention to deny you the right to vote ... I respect your rights.

I really don't think the NRA is trying to get your vote.
I personally throw the NRA mail in the garbage ... They just ask me for money they can bribe some crooked Representative with.

If your desire is to get corruption out of Congress ... Good luck with that ... Disarming the People isn't going to help you any.

So, you made the leap from banning assault type rifles top disarming everyone. That is being part of the problem. I am talking about taking these weapons of mass killing off the market. I am talking about lowering the number killed.
Gun bans do not lower the murder rate
Not talking aboutr trhe urder rate. Talking azbout mass killing stustions.

I have a question. If Assault type weapons do not give these killers a higher death toll, why do you want them?

So once again we see you don't give a shit about 99% of murder victims and you think somehow that the 1% of murders that occur in mass shooting events are more important than the other 99%

So you are back to that stupid argument.

Is that all you have?

" Duh Duh Duh knives kill more duh duh duh."

Knives have a purpose outside of killing.

Assault type rifles don't.

Talk about stupid arguments ... :dunno:

Besides the fact that assault weapons can be pretty good at ripping up targets ... The killing part is really kind of a given.
Your problem seems to be in the failure to understand the killing part is pretty much why someone buys one.

It would be like saying ... The only practical use for a parachute is if you have/want to jump out of a plane ... Like no shit o_O
I mean it is not like I am going to say we should ban Corvettes because they are intended to drive fast and some nutcase endangers the lives of the people on the roadway.

With people like you showing up all over the place ... I am thinking in investing in companies that make bubble wrap and duct tape.
There is going to be a run on the market when you idiots figure out you can hurt yourself falling down a flight stairs.

So, getting jollies shooting targets can't be have with another type of rifle?

So, you think you need an assault type rifle for self protection? Or are you planning something else?

Your car analogy is stupid because people aren't buying expensive cars to run over people.

You can joke all you want but it does not change that these weapons are enabling mass killers to kill more. All your arguments are stupid & worthless & show no logic.
A SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE IS NOT AN "ASSAULT" RIFLE

Too late for gun control. The gun nuts won a long time ago ...

Yeah ... The American Revolution worked out pretty well, all things considered ... :thup:

The idea that all gun owners are gun nuts is a fallacy.

I own guns. I don't need an assault type rifle & I don't need to tote a loaded firearm everywhere I go. I recognize the need for an assault rifle ban & better background checks. I believe crazy people should not be armed.

Don't be such an ass to confuse that with military & law enforcement needs.

Why do you care about the lower murder rate of these rifles...if actual murder rates mattered to you they would be lower on your list.....

so...it isn't the death that concerns you...you have a paranoia about these rifles........you need psychiatric help....

Expanded Homicide Data Table 4

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Is that all you have?

Yes...military rifles do too....used by the military they keep us safe.

And AR-15s, which are not military weapons...but are civilian self defense rifles also save lives...one was used to save 26 lives at the Texas church shooting since the police didn't arrive until after the attack.

Is that all you have?

Talk about stupid arguments ... :dunno:

Besides the fact that assault weapons can be pretty good at ripping up targets ... The killing part is really kind of a given.
Your problem seems to be in the failure to understand the killing part is pretty much why someone buys one.

It would be like saying ... The only practical use for a parachute is if you have/want to jump out of a plane ... Like no shit o_O
I mean it is not like I am going to say we should ban Corvettes because they are intended to drive fast and some nutcase endangers the lives of the people on the roadway.

With people like you showing up all over the place ... I am thinking in investing in companies that make bubble wrap and duct tape.
There is going to be a run on the market when you idiots figure out you can hurt yourself falling down a flight stairs.

So, getting jollies shooting targets can't be have with another type of rifle?

So, you think you need an assault type rifle for self protection? Or are you planning something else?

Your car analogy is stupid because people aren't buying expensive cars to run over people.

You can joke all you want but it does not change that these weapons are enabling mass killers to kill more. All your arguments are stupid & worthless & show no logic.
A SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE IS NOT AN "ASSAULT" RIFLE
Bingo!!!!
Progressives are fucking stupid in the head

Yeah ... The American Revolution worked out pretty well, all things considered ... :thup:

I own guns. I don't need an assault type rifle & I don't need to tote a loaded firearm everywhere I go. I recognize the need for an assault rifle ban & better background checks. I believe crazy people should not be armed.

Why do you care about the lower murder rate of these rifles...if actual murder rates mattered to you they would be lower on your list.....

so...it isn't the death that concerns you...you have a paranoia about these rifles........you need psychiatric help....

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Is that all you have?

And AR-15s, which are not military weapons...but are civilian self defense rifles also save lives...one was used to save 26 lives at the Texas church shooting since the police didn't arrive until after the attack.
Don’t mind Dave He knows nothing about firearms...

And a hundred killed on the highways today by the car loons and pedalphiles. Happens every day and the media censors it while shootings are headlines.

We are doing things to reduce car fatalities

Why can't we pass gun legislation?
:fu:
The legislation that you want passed would not work in anyway, because its a fucking progressives idea... progressives have no clue about reality...

Look how worried (!) are the gun bunnies. They should be, very so.

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Is that all you have?

Go fuck yourself. I own more guns than you.

I am not playing you asshole's semantics game.

AR-15 is a rifle manufactured in the same light as the military version accept it has no automatic fire options. At least from the factory, instead there are conversion kits & bump stocks that will give them automatic characteristics.

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Is that all you have?

To argue we need assault type rifles because bad guys might have assault type rifles is stupid. If we banned them, the killer like;y would not have had one.

And to think that you needed an assault rifle to shoot the killer is again stupid.

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Is that all you have?

To argue we need assault type rifles because bad guys might have assault type rifles is stupid. If we banned them, the killer like;y would not have had one.

And to think that you needed an assault rifle to shoot the killer is again stupid.
A semiautomatic rifle is not a an assault rifle.

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Is that all you have?

AR-15 is a rifle manufactured in the same light as the military version accept it has no automatic fire options. At least from the factory, instead there are conversion kits & bump stocks that will give them automatic characteristics.
Lol

AR15’s are in no way military grade. Dumbass
They are nothing more than a sporting rifle. They are harmless on their own. People kill people not firearms. Firearms have no control over people, most people learn that in grade school.
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Is that all you have?

assault-rifle-because-i-am-black-jpeg.68686

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Is that all you have?

accept it has no automatic fire options.

And therefore, it is not a military weapon...the AR-15 is a civilian self defense rifle also used by police......

Rifles....374

knives....1,604

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Is that all you have?

The AR-15 is not an assault weapon, it is a civilian rifle also used by police.....

And the terrorists in France, on government terrorist watch lists, many of them also convicted felons were able to get fully automatic military rifles......these rifles are completely banned in France, there are no gun stores, there are no gun shows.....they also got semi auto pistols, 30 round magazines, and hand grenades....

And used them to murder 142 people........

So you are just wrong.....

Forum List

Back