Guns are great, great for killing, maiming and used for fun.

The guy in Idaho should still have to pass a background check.

Because the guy in Idaho is selling guns to New Yorkers through the internet?
No more background checks.

We're gonna end that practice all together. Felons will have all guns because you fuckers can't leave it alone.

So be it. XXXXXX-meister

Last edited by a moderator:
No it's not.

And I'm sorry but the guys who wrote the Constitution didn't think women or blacks should vote. In fact, only 8% of the population were allowed to vote back then.

Are you saying the second amendment needs to be amended?
It needs to be amended to say that anyone who tries to ban any firearm or any other weapon will be immediately shot.

No it's not.

And I'm sorry but the guys who wrote the Constitution didn't think women or blacks should vote. In fact, only 8% of the population were allowed to vote back then.

Are you saying the second amendment needs to be amended?
the 2nd is fine as it is and if you took time to read it you would see theres no room for background checksmm

not sure why people keep bringing up voting when oit has nothing to do with the 2nd A

No more background checks.

We're gonna end that practice all together. Felons will have all guns because you fuckers can't leave it alone.

So be it. I hope you fucking get shot.
I hope you have to watch as someone you know and care about very much gets shot. LOL. Suck on that you bitch.

the 2nd is fine as it is and if you took time to read it you would see theres no room for background checksmm

not sure why people keep bringing up voting when oit has nothing to do with the 2nd A
I'm just telling you those men weren't saints. Sounds like the 2nd amend is flawed.

Huh?
What do you propose? I have a 45 handgun semi auto. I have 3 magazines maybe I can hold around 20 bullets in all three. Are you suggesting we make these types of handguns illegal? If not, then shit like this just can happen.
Shit like this - indeed, shit like every mass shooting in the US, save one - can equally happen with a pump-action shotgun.

I'm just telling you those men weren't saints. Sounds like the 2nd amend is flawed.
Not flawed at all. It is a 100% ban all federal authority.

I will die trying to restore 100% of our gun rights. That includes full-blown machine guns.

You should be scared and kill yourself.

Forum List

Back