Guns are great, great for killing, maiming and used for fun.

Vigilantee started this thread

BLACK VOTE FOR TRUMP SURGES – More Than Double In Ten Days! (Rasmussen Poll)​

So clearly if it was a black who shot these asians, it was a Trump supporter.
More Black people should be armed. Not just the thugs.

More white people should be arms too. Not just the smart people.

When was the last time a gun jumped off the shelf and shot someone. When was the last time a car, on its own, ran someone down? It’s all about the person holding the gun or driving the car. This is the critical point, fact, that is beyond comprehension of the liberal mindset to grasp. Next thing you will learn is that knives kill people not the people holding the knife.

When was the last time a gun jumped off the shelf and shot someone. When was the last time a car, on its own, ran someone down? It’s all about the person holding the gun or driving the car. This is the critical point, fact, that is beyond comprehension of the liberal mindset to grasp. Next thing you will learn is that knives kill people not the people holding the knife.
The law says you can't drive over 70 miles per hour and you have to pass a test to get a license. And your car has to pass emission tests. Is anyone saying the car company is too heavily or too poorly regulated? We are saying that about the gun industry.

I support mandatory gun possesion at all times by everyone forever!

Failure to possess a firearm will result in a 30 year to life sentence.

I am going to pound gun culture into every commie brain out there until the brains ooze out the goddamn ears.

You fucking faggot leftists will except guns as your Lord and Savior, or you will be executed.

The law says you can't drive over 70 miles per hour and you have to pass a test to get a license.
To use a vehicle on public roads.
How does this at all relate to the basic exercise of the right to keep and bear arms?
Is anyone saying the car company is too heavily or too poorly regulated? We are saying that about the gun industry.
W/o any rational basis.

Now you're moving the goal posts, racist. That had to do with census taking, not civil rights. In any case, the second amendment says "the people", not "the citizens". You're a dumb fucking hick.
I hope you never have kids. Seriously.
Imma leave you with your ignorance fat boy.
Don’t bother responding like progressive hunter does.
You are on ignore permanently. Both of you.

I am going to pound gun culture into every commie brain out there until the brains ooze out the goddamn ears.

You fucking faggot leftists will except guns as your Lord and Savior, or you will be executed.
Maybe you should try decaf?

"What did you learn in school today, sweetie?"
"How to drop your ass at 200 meters ... Pass me the steak, dad."

So it's people with guns who kill not the guns. Who killed Brian Terry?

I'm certain to see this thread put in the proper forum, one that will immediately be able to post off topic posts and an excuse that mass shooting of innocent human beings is rare and no excuse to have gun controls.

Is it trolling, or some other excuse to allow the gun lovers to use the same claim that mass shooting is no reason to deny them with their absolute right: "shall not be infringed"? And innocent men, women and children maimed and murdered is simply a rare event - almost daily in the United States - and their rights to own, possess and have in their custody and control this right, and of course, their right to be armed to everyone will be the solution to these rare events.
I dont give a shit if an entire elementary school full of blind children gets massacred, youre still not taking my guns.

Maybe you should try decaf?
Decaf is for pussies and quitters.

this is my brand:
1649794424910.jpeg

P#1: I have a clear picture of the Bay Area having served for 32 years in law enforcement.

P#2: This is clear picture of foolishness. Penal codes, vehicle codes, health and welfare codes, and dozens of more codes are in effect and most of the people obey them. Municipal codes, rules and regulations as well as State and Federal laws exist do to problems, and when these problems require a solution, then new laws are promulgated.

The United States has a serious problem, and that problem is the use of firearms everyday causing the death and wounding of innocent people.
I doubt you ever worked as an officer and if you have you should have been fired many times over with threats of arrest and abuse of power!

Next, it isn’t the firearm that is the issue it is those that are delusional like you that think placing more laws on the books that police like you refuse to enforce will stop criminals from obtaining and using a firearm in a illegal manner!

You write about how you have been a LEO of thirty plus years but write like a naive child that has never dealt with firearms or the reality criminals never obey those laws!

In fact you want it where you make legal firearm owners and users into criminals so you can further the police state you prefer and enjoy!

So how about using the laws you have and doing your damn job if you are truly an officer of the law and stop punishing the average citizen for your unwillingness to do your job!

Oh, I am so triggered.
:laughing0301:

You should go ahead and start shitting your pants because we're not getting rid of guns. We're only going the other.

Machine guns or Valhalla.

I am prepared to die for my cause. Are you?
No. I'm well armed. If our society wants the old west, I'll strap up.

I'm not prepared to die for my cause but I'd ready to kill.

Nothing in the 2nd Amendment forbids a State or Local Government from forming, arming or regulating a Militia, without infringing on the Rights of the People.
Any absence of such a law does not grant the Federal Government the power to infringe upon the Rights of the People.

The Second Amendment does not grant the Federal Government the power to infringe upon a citizen's right to bear arms if they aren't in a militia.

And yet the 2nd A. with the "shall not be infringed" is based on Arms, and the federal government does infringe on many Arms. Your comment states the Rights of the People should be allowed to own, possess and have in their custody and control fragmentation grenades, service to air missiles, and other weapons of war. Those four words are not enforced, and for good reasons.

Forum List

Back